Started dating this girl just for some ass should i keep her around or hit and run?

Started dating this girl just for some ass should i keep her around or hit and run?

Attached: g4trwe.png (697x802, 959K)

pics related

Attached: ndgbfv.png (597x744, 708K)

Fat ass.

Attached: 1428867090788.jpg (600x729, 96K)

keep her around

ANy more?

Keep her, she seems nice user

shes a chubby little ginger

Attached: HmxjzzT.png (589x594, 524K)

mmm please continue

she talks trashy and is way too emotional but sucks dick like a champ, certified slurp goddess

Attached: kiBAWvU.png (589x376, 376K)

Just end it if the emotional aspect goes too far off the rails. If anything, just be a bro and try to fix that now.

Her ass is very nice.

any topless?

you going to have her brapp you?

Keep her you dumbass, obvious answer- try to fuck her ass too that's too damn fine to waste

Hit, impregnate, leave the state, it'll be gr8.

Attached: zestypepsi.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

she's sexy... built to be fucked

Keep her around, but look for other pussies while with her. Plot your escape. If you can't obtain other pussies, keep her around

Got any nudes of her?

Attached: D836546E-2955-4E42-BDA0-3D9F1A71926C.jpg (1000x600, 217K)

I don't like her facial structure.

She also looks like the type to cry alot.

more of her bubble butt please

Attached: images.png (277x182, 7K)

fuck and give her the boot, you dont need/want her.

this...

plus you absolutely should keep her if she's not a psycho bitch... fuck her all the time and keep her diet clean so she doesn't blow up too much more and you have yourself a hot ass gf

Complete butterface, but you don't gotta look at that from the back anyway... Make sure she knows you aint tryna get into anything serious though.

She looks like she has the potential to commit arson if you get exclusive and things go south.

Attached: 1518473414961.gif (500x500, 40K)

post her cum face

Keep her around just so you can have that ass everyday. Dump her as soon as she starts acting like a bitch or you get bored.
Also, moar

she's cute OP
one day you'll find yourself older and alone
enjoy it while you can

She do anal?

The ass was fat

Attached: 1 (23).jpg (1273x1273, 454K)

very British face, can't wait to see how lonely she'll be in 20 years when she hits the wall. god I fucking hate how women have their confidence and self worth artificially inflated by having big asses or nice tits. like she's such a fucking whale.

but yeah op, hit that shit

this