"Transgenders" belong in a padded cell or a noose

"Transgenders" belong in a padded cell or a noose

frog posters belong on Sup Forums

t. butthurt tranny, you belong in an institution

t. Normie shithead

calling the churkas to come curbstomp you faggot enabler

back to pol please

that didn't take long for you to get upset.

What's the matter? Did I insult your mlp-tier cartoon frog?

>leafs cant criticize trannys BECAUSE THEIR GOVERNMENT OUTLAWED IT HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

The purpose of criminal punishment is to protect society from people who damage it. How are trannies dangerous for the rest of the population?

It's dangerous to OP's feelings, you inconsiderate shitlord.

they damage themselves, would you let a schizophrenic person cut themselves with a knife? Its a mental illness and needs to be treated as such

>Americans care where people poop so much it becomes a national discourse.

fuck off nordcuck quit pushing trannies and degeneracy on the world

>leafs put into legistlation laws that forbade people form criticizing the act of cutting your penis off
truly makes me hmmm

lol.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" the post

100% you are a non white living in denmark

What an amazing post. Where did you learn such eloquence? On Sup Forums? Or on /r/the_donald?

t.trannie or trannie lover, please roll around in sandnigger cum you fucking snownigger pig

Why are Americans such hateful people?

lel.

Keep posting please. I wan't to see how many different slurs you can learned.

My previous question still stands btw. Are you from Sup Forums or from the_donald (my guess is both).

How edgy Americans reconcile this viewpoint while supporting a president who listens more closely to Caitlyn Jenner than his own cabinet is beyond me.

why do Canadians hate precious little baby seals so much but love mentally ill trannies ?

i dont go on reddit
t. proud supporter of bill c 16

Why did Americans hunt Buffalo into near extinction?

That's actually a good question.
Why do you hate nature then praise horrible mockeries of it, Canada?

>i dont go on reddit

Sure *winks at you*

When was the last time you attended your kekistani support group? You sound like you could use some time alone with like-minded people.

cambodia asking the difficult questions ITT
i couldnt say i wasn't alive when it happend, Canadians in present day kill beautiful innocent seals

fuck those kekistani shitters, they exist solely for people like you to make fun of people on the right

Baby seals are reincarnated Nazi soliders m8 don't you know anything?

God forbid someone makes fun of the right.

no they arent they pure and innocent, a true shining example of gods work
god forbid someone call out the countless attacks on the right

>fuck those kekistani shitters

Why are you so mad?

First you shit on people who are not like you, then you shit on people who are like you.

Did your mother not hug you when you were little, or what?

Trannies are the future of the world, deal with it.

>god forbid someone call out the countless attacks on the right

Make fun of != attack

Though, given your posting record ITT, I can see why you think those are similar. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

It's all well meant, I swear.

kekistani cocksuckers do not represent me
thank god ill be dead, certainly no future i want to be apart of

i would expect nothing less from a snownigger

>kekistani cocksuckers
That's a really rude way to address your supporters.

Well, as I said, I'm sorry if my jokes hurt your feelings. I'll try to be more considerate of your feelings the next time I make a post.

what are you talking about? Normies are very supportive of trans, LGBTIQUX, Judaism and immigration stuff

kekistani shitdicks follow sargon of akkad who is a literal cuckold, i have nothing to do with kekistani "people"

Sure, if you say so.

Still, I think you would benefit from attending their meetups/dressups. You might even make some friends (and you sound like you could use some).

ive seen the pictures, wouldnt be caught dead within 200 feet of them

You shouldn't judge someone solely on their appearance.

I'm sure they are not that bad in person. And I bet they share a lot of the same views as you do :-)

no we dont share any views, kekistanis would legitimately let a nigger fuck thier sister as long as he wore a maga hat, they represent everything wrong with the Alt-light. ffs posting a frog isnt going to stop demographic change and 3rd world immigration

#TRIGGERWARNING: banter

>ffs posting a frog isnt going to stop demographic change and 3rd world immigration

"He says, while arguing in a thread he started by posting a frog picture"

/banter ends here

Why don't you join them and set them on the right path then? I'm sure their numbers, and your superior arguments, could be combined to create a great new movement!

no reddit was a mistake

Neither. They just need to be boycotted from society

Yeah just like Islam