Name a more influential artist to our generation than Lil Xan. I'll wait

Name a more influential artist to our generation than Lil Xan. I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec
youtu.be/hnxnOLGedz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is so influential about him

How can anyone ever take someone with face tats seriously? Fucking retards with even shittier parents. Walking garbage

I just looked up this kid and it says his parents are mexican

Why does he look white?

I wish he was my bf :3

lil peep

While I agree with you about them being retarded, the point about parents is kind of irrelevant for pic related; I know he looks 13, but he's in his mid 20s

lil who?

he's 21

Not all mexicans are mixed race. Could be mostly spaniard or something

Mexicans can be "white"

He is barely 21

Hi
Clairo thread when?

Nice try sweetie, try listening to this litty track and get back to me

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec

Omg hi :v
I'll make one in a min but try to keep it sorta music related to mods dont delete

>soundcloud rapper
>face tats
>stage name starts with "Lil"

I mean, I respect the sentiment behind the hook but I can't bring myself to like it. Some of the lines are kinda catchy but that's all I really get out of it.

he'll be fine

he just admitted he's fake on that track and he sounds like it

Literally every other artist ever

Do you really have nothing better to do than shitpost on Sup Forums?

If only peep heard this song before he passed away
RIP
I felt the same way first time I heard it but it grew on me. The beat is lovely desu that synth reminds of dub techno
youtu.be/hnxnOLGedz0

What you mean little buddy?

Nothing wrong with any of that

that tune is better than xan lad

He was clever enough to stop doing Xan, that makes him more intelligent than 90% of Soundcloud rappers

Hes so dreamy. Too bad peep didnt get to hook up with him

Candy says

tru tru. tbf tho that tune is special

he's my sweet sweet candy xan

hnngggg this is prime twinkie
more pics please PLEASE

he's got that dumb boy face

spooky

awful

what is the appeal of xanax? how does it make you feel when you take enough to get high?

to me it sounds like it just makes you feel emotionless and at even higher doses brain dead and unresponsive in most situations. Does being high on xanax provide any physical euphoric feeling or is it all just in the head?

God youre such a fucking sheep

this pussy ass white boy looks like he should be at home with his parents playing mindcraft

i guess one positive aspect of these xanax retards is the ability to take advantage and kill them. Easy to eradicate. Peep was eradicated. And if someone goes for a physical attack on one of these "boiz" while high on the xan xanz, they'll be too slow and unresponsive to react in self defense

Never took it before but I've heard it described by many to be reminiscent of being high on weed. I'm sure the more you take, the more lifeless you get considering you're putting chemicals in your body rather than bud, but still, its probably just a really blissful feeling that gets addicting very quickly.

t. mexican larping as a black guy

Its comfy as fuck. All your problems disapear. Thats why its anxiety medication.

listening to lil xan right for the first time he actually doesn't soudnd half bad, he's more energetic than peep and less high than pump, nice

they feel bretty good when you're mixing them with weed
it takes the edge off psychedelics too, but in reality they make you retarded if you take them frequently
I used to do coke and weed when I was planning on stay up and then xanax and weed when I wanted to crash and sleep
high doses are dangerous and black out it's a waste of drugs and life but it isn't hard for it to happen

I hear xanax eliminates the fear chemical in your brain, but all it does really is when you're off xanax the chemical comes back 2x and your body doesn't know how to deal with it
the only 2 drugs you can die from withdraws are benzos and alcohol

Lil xan say he doesn't take Xanax anymore

garbage lmao

still has baby fat face. acts more high than he really is. this is cuckcore music.

Not sure how similar the effects of valium and xanax are, but I semi-regularly take valium

It's very easy to trick yourself into thinking it cures your problem (im talking social anxiety and social awkwardness)

but the truth is you simply no longer care, you're pretty much a zombie, you don't have a care in the world, it's fun, it's an escape, and assuming you don't do something completely retarded you're not really doing any harm

For example you could take valium and go out and approach a bunch of women, and because you're numb and don't really care if you get rejected, you might start to believe valium is some miracle drug that makes you some social pimp, when the truth is you still look/act/sound like a social retard - the only difference is you wouldn't care even if someone pointed it out to you

Valium makes me the comfiest person in the world, I like taking a high dose at night, having an amazing sleep, and still feel super calm and chill the following day. From what I've read Xanax is in and out your system quicker and more intense.

I used to take oxys pretty regularly, like twice everyday for months for that same reason, I thought it helped with my social anxiety. When I stopped taking them I went through really bad withdrawals. Just feeling straight up sick and clammy and my blood would turn cold it was so bad. And after I stopped I was just as bad socially lol point is the drugs don't work kids

this. they should be rounded up and put into internment camps.

I do think you can learn from them, at least in terms of anxiety

Anxiety (generally speaking) is an irrational fear, as long as you don't completely zone out and become a zombie, as long as keep some self-awareness, you can learn from the experiences and take it with you

If you have an irrational fear of social gatherings, and you attend 15 social gatherings using anxiety drugs, and nothing goes wrong, you can teach yourself to believe/realize "why do I have this fear, why do I have this anxiety, I've faced my fear on 15 occasions and nothing bad happened"

The problem is if you take too much, become a zombie, and wake up with no recollection and no lessons learned

>ywn forcefully dress lil xan into drag

Sometimes, I think, it doesn't help to understand. You can tell yourself a thousand times a day that your social anxiety is irrational, that there's nothing to worry about, that that girl won't mind if you talk to her or whatever but there's still that pathological fear in the back of your head. I think only experience itself can help that

pretty sure even i am

What a cute little twink

Their is white Mexicans they stay in Mexico for some reason. Just look at this mexican twitch titty streamer

>listening to actual soy boys

Lil xan is mexican

would've actually loved to see a collab between the two.

whats wrong with listening to cute tender twinks?

She's not white

Have you seen the average American?

So the average American is not white. She's still not white.

Based black poster.
t. pussy ass white boy