Me:has a creampie fetish,I love watching guys cum in girls,but girlfriend won't let me she's not on birth control pills...

Me:has a creampie fetish,I love watching guys cum in girls,but girlfriend won't let me she's not on birth control pills, what do?

Attached: 1521664595564.jpg (480x486, 20K)

Do it anyway

I love doing the pulling out as youre hosing.

And do it anyway.

But I'm only 18 don't wanna ruin my life

Lol you can get her up the duff when you pull out you mongoloid.

What is it with Americans and not using birth control?

Me:has no job at the moment so I can't buy pills for her and she don't have job right now either

Dont have a job lol
>just lost mine

Oh, of course. It's all free in the UK, and most of Europe. Pills, condoms, coil, etc.

Just lack worth ethic? I can't even hire kids in my machine shop. Starting wages is $13 a hour.

Positions available = mindless monkey shit ( Shipping and feeding machines)

Fuck off

Someone's jimmies are rustled

are you in canada user?

You can get pills, condoms, and all of the other shit for free at Planned Parenthood.

Nah i loved my job, Xanax addiction done me over.

Cant do mindless monkey jobs, its like a living hell but youre always in the waiting room.

>xanax
underaged wigger detected

no but it's a industry wide problem.....

Looks for CNC shops hiring. If you stick around they will teach you how to program and setup eventually.

Current going rate for a setup/programmer is minimum $35 a hour.

I am only saying this is because I lost my last programmer 3 weeks ago and I have been working my ass off keeping my machines up while trying to hire another one to take his place.

Fucking pathetic

Dong bags aint free in the UK. You can ask your doc for some when you get an STI check, other than that its £9 a box Durex standard.

Get an IUD. They're relatively cheap and a long term solution.

Tell yo bitch to learn her own anatomy. Bitches cycles are pretty fuckin regular and there is only a small amount of days per month that she should be trippin about getting babied. The rest of the time it’s practically impossible.

Its not just industry wide, work ethic is shit nowaday, especially amongst youth

Then what the fuck do you like doing for work?

I had one kid that was doing xanax during work. He was working as customer service/ order expediting. He couldn't even remember what he told customers earlier in the day. He lasted 2 weeks. The first week my partner hired him when I was skiing.

You can get them free at any GUM/sexual health clinic and most university campus clinics among another places

Not prescribed, i lack anxiety if anything, just liked the wavy feeling of 5mg at first then /10/15/30+. Lost memory of the last few months, only remember bits and bats. Run out and im about to ride the withdrawal like a bitch.

>Not prescribed
That's what makes you so fucking pathetic

Attached: 1 (21).jpg (1273x1273, 386K)

30mg xanax at a time? bullshit

Its a mild drug with severe side effects that you dont notice whilst taking it. Kicking it now.

Tolerance, but yeh its true mate, im fucking dreading the next week.

Awww diddums. Why do you hold such a strong opinion?

that shits posion. gonna be anxious as fuck but then you be hell of a lot better then when you had it. it aint so bad to remember shit

Get a vasectomy. It will make it a lot easier to tell when your girlfriend is cheating on you and the baby isn't yours.