This fake, ugly bitch needs to crawl in a pit and die

This fake, ugly bitch needs to crawl in a pit and die

Attached: 589310D7-D123-47A7-8C93-D28BCF3B3F63.jpg (800x800, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwPq8l8L2ig
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/25/fox-news-poll-voters-favor-gun-measures-doubt-congress-will-act.html
foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2018/03/25/fox-news-poll-results-325.html
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/09/florida-gop-gov-rick-scott-signs-compromise-gun-bill-written-after-deadly-parkland-school-shooting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh no are you triggered little man?

You think it's a robot, or what do you mean fake?

that's Cunty McCuntface

wish this cunt would die

So, what is it about her that triggers you cuckservatives so badly? Is it because she's bald? Hispanic? Possibly a lesbian? or because she's threatening to actually get something done about guns and you'll have to find something else to compensate for your tiny penises?

>just standing up for her right to survive
>you being a triggered alt-right insecure cuck
Dude seriously, fucking kill yourself.

Hope you guys take the gun in your house and blow your brain out with it, save the taxpayers some money

you guys are so fucking scared of a teenage girl

who the fuck is she and why do i care?

Attached: super hot.gif (501x675, 181K)

Aww, poor baby, fwightened by a wittle girl...

Attached: 1521955933406.png (546x629, 455K)

None of the above nigger. She admittedly bullied the shooter. She literally reaped what she and her classmates have sewn.

proof of this?

keep dreaming buddy

>tfw when you do a 6 minute 'moment of silence' to honor your dead classmates and don't mention how it probably would've been a 1-minute-or-less moment of silence if the sheriff's dept had just done their fucking jobs

Attached: 14e7qm679843467690.jpg (1125x674, 67K)

Agree 100%

dude i tried to upload her nudes but Sup Forums says it's spam...

youtube.com/watch?v=UwPq8l8L2ig

so i posted the link to her nudes in the description box of this video!

thank me later!

Attached: 1521960395406.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Wait how did you get those

fugly skank ass dyke spic pity she didn't get a round or two in the head

Agreed

that's a bit harsh

They're probably mad that she's getting more pussy than they are.

this bitch is just a puppet

I was expecting here to be T H I C C E R wtf?

Attached: 1522031087492.jpg (452x463, 75K)

>micropenis

OMG IS THAT HERE????

I wanna fuck her

Bow to your new Queen pleb.

Attached: queenofB.jpg (928x671, 342K)

Because she’s a fugly, liberal cunt.

yea

Attached: 1522042758312.jpg (500x667, 59K)

WTF????????

A puppet that needs my hand inside her

user delivers!!!

Attached: 1521508922525.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

pretty with hair

Video is deleted. Repost links

Checked and how did you get her noods?!

Attached: 1522040187461.gif (400x225, 975K)

Attached: 1452226832243.png (500x500, 19K)

who dis

Looks like she's wearing a Halloween costume.

Fantasy girlfriend of the libcucks, paid for by dream-maker Soros

just google "emma gonzalez admits to bullying" Youll get a few videos and articles to justify peoples hatred for her.

She thinks shes justified into bullying wierd depressed kids. Its so wrong.

she isn't going to get shit done you libtard

It's working for me user!!!

Attached: 1521881332021.jpg (493x767, 62K)

Looks like she's wearing a Halloween costume.

I'm not her biggest fan either but stop.

Did we upset you by talking about your jerk off girl?

DAMN SHE LOOKS BETTER WITH HAIR

Attached: 1521951495344.jpg (570x760, 57K)

yummy mommy

Attached: 1521769403419.jpg (960x884, 70K)

dude post moar!!!!!!

holy crap. marry me you stupid beautiful bitch

Some user just posted her nudes!

Attached: 1521509968220.jpg (1080x1315, 105K)

Fake and gay. Fuck you

Attached: E3C0C9D6-A892-4BBA-AD31-49FEDB0EDB0F.jpg (640x516, 51K)

>tiny penis

N A K E D

Refresh the video the link is in the description!

Attached: 1522095217451.jpg (960x592, 80K)

Here's the thing I think will happen. all these Parkland kids are just ordinary teens who happened to be in the right place at the right time to become a pawn in the lefts game. They were never prepared for public life and they recently experience a trauma. Now they are front and center in one of the most heated and emotional debates in the country. My bet is that we are gunna see at least one mental breakdown between the 4 of them and maybe a suicide.

I'm basing this on how child stars behave and this is basically the same situation but on steroids. In 10,20,30 years these kids will regret getting involved the way they did. Its all viciously sad.

I pity them.

Attached: 1482871918478.gif (413x192, 1.29M)

It's too bad the gunman missed her..

I can't wait to kill you people

Where's the link wtf

>(you)

>getting something done
her fame comes from being a victim/survivor
not from a strong argument, charisma, or being persuasive.
She's using her situation to push her emotion-driven reason to push legislation and is just being used by political figures or new networks to further their agenda. She's a tool at the end of the day.

Regardless of side, only thing this will get done is shoddy and poor implemented legislation.

All she has accomplished at this point is turn the entire argument for gun regulation to be from emotional stance, any foot hold in meaningful change that could have been made to convince the cuckervative half of Florida is lost.
Any hope for libtards in the future is to get an actual gun-expert to make reasonable regulations and explain why. And stop giving traumatized children a platform.

Reported for misogyny.
Enjoy your ban. :)

This. Definitely this.

kinda seems like her and friends are moving the needle somewhat

Attached: fox-poll-guns.jpg (790x445, 66K)

What link ? The fucking skyrim vid?

the're socks, there is no link.

requiring universal checks sounds like overkill, we already do that.

Go, Photoshop.

Totally organic push to elevate this girl to positive meme status, which anyone with a functioning brain can see right through. Why didn't you care when 5x as many Negroes were shot in less than 24 hours in Chicago last year? Never give up your guns, America.

sweet talking points, Rush

Attached: 1 (21).jpg (1273x1273, 386K)

Triggered

I would need to know where this poll was made. Did Fox take a general poll in the US or in Florida specifically?
If the initial, well...it's technically irrelevant what some Cali-cuck thinks about Floor'duh law.
If it's Florida, 1,2, and 4 seem reasonable enough, so no surprise those are getting support. Though the last one somewhat surprised, but people gotta remember that half of Florida is Blue. So it wouldn't be hard to get around a 50% agreement with a "assault" weapon ban

I know in the area of Florida I live in, there isn't much pressure for gun-legislation after the school shooting, but it's Red as fuck here.
Hell, there's a air-soft battlefield on the same road as a highschool, a trade school, and a elementary. People aren't scared of guns or law-men around here.

So many faggots with their panties in a twist over the opinions of a teenage girl. This is Sup Forums

This is moving the needle to liberals

Attached: 1521954721336.jpg (553x824, 68K)

shut the fuck up, white knight. she'll never be with you. she doesn't even know your sorry ass exists. She's a puppet. She's one of the cunts that bullied Cruz into shooting up the school.

"Please stop shooting us while we are in school trying to learn".

Republicans, alt right faggots, and Sup Forums nazis: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

everything on that list is extremely reasonable and does not violate the "well regulated" portion of the 2nd amendment.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I get the feeling that she was just waiting for something like this her whole life. Imagine being so insecure that you shave your head to make yourself look "independent" and "confident", and then you're blessed with a tragedy that you can ruthlessly exploit while you embark on a Hitlerian power fantasy about confiscating people's guns and reshaping the United States of America in your own totalitarian view.

No, seriously. Why didn't you care when it happened every day in places like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit ,LA, etc., Why do you only care now?

One of the people Nikolas Cruz missed

Attached: 3dgifmaker.webm (500x500, 478K)

"a well regulated militia" is the justification clause not the operand clause

checkem

she was in a completely different building, he didn't miss her he never got to her

fail

Gee whiz, really?

was a national poll:
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/25/fox-news-poll-voters-favor-gun-measures-doubt-congress-will-act.html

here's the detailed breakdown and methodology of the poll:
foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2018/03/25/fox-news-poll-results-325.html

>I know in the area of Florida I live in, there isn't much pressure for gun-legislation after the school shooting, but it's Red as fuck here.
Hell, there's a air-soft battlefield on the same road as a highschool, a trade school, and a elementary. People aren't scared of guns or law-men around here.
confused. you say you live in Florida and you don't know your governor already signed gun legislation in the wake of Parkland? it's already happened user

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/09/florida-gop-gov-rick-scott-signs-compromise-gun-bill-written-after-deadly-parkland-school-shooting.html

Attached: 1522101167224.jpg (500x396, 72K)

An unrealistic imitation. You're not reeting loud enough.

>Just Google it

The rallying cry of niggers, anti-vaxxers, Trumptards, and Christfags everywhere. You could not be a dumber, more gullible pile of shit.

well clearly you're as retarded as the person who made the sign because like 99.9% of whats on their exists.

>ban semiautomatic weapons
What does that even mean? Rifles specifically or all semi weapons, which is the majority of firearms. Am i going to have to use a bolt action pistol, lol. Sounds like she doesn't understand those terms.
>Prohibit domestic abusers from owning guns
There's already a federal mandate in place for that.
>mandatory waiting periods
Does she know what the Brady bill is? I'm assuming she means for rifles, but be more specific. Don't have vague "demands"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Well regulated" in 1776 meant 'Uniformly armed like regular soldiers'.

Nice-try though.

Attached: 276w7s.jpg (400x240, 25K)

Because he doesn't hear about that in the news like most people I would assume.
Not many people care about gun control then, only when a school shooting happens sadly. They're just following their peers beliefs and cucky elders like many youth.

did you get banned from /pol again, OP, you ugly virgin schmuck