Who would like my gf for a night? I just finished fucking her and couldn't stop thinking about it

Who would like my gf for a night? I just finished fucking her and couldn't stop thinking about it

Attached: image1.jpg (340x452, 30K)

I'd park my beef bus in her tuna town.

Attached: image.jpg (225x603, 19K)

I'd make love to her butthole and then have her clean me with her mouth.

She has a great pair of legs too. Sweet little thigh gap

Attached: image3.jpg (202x648, 20K)

Post nudes already

Sweet. What's the fantasy? Is she willing? Passed out? Cucking you or does she just go home to you and have you clean her off? C'mon, mate. Talk.

what is it for you Sup Forumsro? that she's just a slut? or that it's some other dude?
legit curious bc i like other dude's wives, but i'd drop my gf in a heartbeat if she did that shit

Not willing. Just me inviting a guy in and saying have at her. Cucking me basically. What do you think?

she's not a slut at all. I just think it would be hot to hand her over to another guy to enjoy her body and use her

post pics of ass n feet.

Like she's tied up and resisiting, or going along reluctantly just because you want her to? I'd fuck the shit out of that girl. I'd be as degrading as you wanted.

2 hours max... the whole night might be a little too big of a commitment for me

I think she should be semi-drunk when it starts, but sober up as it goes on. That way she'll realize what is happening and that you're in the corner watching.

Is she in on this? Or like is it that the GHB wears off and she realizes it's not your dick?

Let's see a few more pictures so we have an idea what we'd be getting.

Go with that. How does that go?
could be. tell me about it.
resisting would be better, but whatever you want

Attached: pic.jpg (355x520, 28K)

I want to buttfuck that girl so hard her hips crack. I want to spread her legs so far apart she cries. I want to fuck her mouth so deep she pukes on herself. I want to pull her hair back and force her head around while I'm buried balls deep in her ass and kiss her mouth.
And what are you doing during this? What happens the next day?

As she starts to sober up, she'd start crying, "Why is he doing this?" and "Get him to stop", but you'd just sit there watching

Very hot, I'd like to hear that story
Not into the ass stuff, but I'd watch. The next day she'd cry and be upset with me

Attached: unnamed.jpg (369x648, 31K)

Her pleas would just make me fuck her harder. If she makes too much noise, I'd ask you to come over and put your dick in her mouth.She'd be crying and looking up at you with your dick in her mouth as I plow her.

That sounds really good. She makes the cutest squeals when you fuck her too hard. I'd just let the force of your thrusts push her head onto my cock whenever you called me over

aight.

> you know me from work, but we're not friends.
> you tell me about your fetish and i give you a little shit for it bc it's kinda weird tbh
> you ask me if i'm interested and show me some pics
> your gf is acceptable, so OK
> you set it up - it's friday, you and she go out for some drinks at your local bar
> you slip her something and she starts to go woozy
> "user it's time to go home"
> you fingerbang her on the way home bc she's not so out of it that she's not horny
> you get her home and fuck her some
> she's slutty horny, and starts begging to suck your dick
> i pop out of the closet (no homo, i've got socks on)
> i put my dick in her mouth while you're fucking her
> "mmmm user oh god"
> i fuck her throat for a bit and slap her tits around
> you pull out
> *trashedly* "user ... where'd you go"
> i take over and start fucking her on the bed while you watch
> i've got my finger down her throat, she's sucking my skin off
> she starts to realize i'm not you
> eyes go wide, but before she can yell my finger goes further down her throat and i fuck her harder
> *YELP UCHGHGGHGHGH*
> she makes eye contact with you
> *how could you*
> i nut on her face and i'm out the door
> get on the floor
> erryone walk the dinosaur

Attached: 3bf2a6dc17d56d45f321b2a00521cae81e1bbd3c2d269291b3519b98e27f0203.jpg (321x309, 28K)

I’d give her 7 inches up the ass. I’d lube up from the grease on her face.

funny and hot. I accept. Anyone want to know more about her or have more detailed accounts of what you'd do?

Attached: pic.jpg (184x648, 11K)

what does she like? what's her ideal night out? fave position? if she had to pick between unstoppable armpit hair or eternal halitosis what would she choose?

hahaha this is so fucked haha

Tell us about her tits. Tell us about her pussy...does she shave or is that thing like a forest? Does she like the taste of cum? What?

likes yoga and shopping. Fave position is bent over a table. Not sure about the last one. I'm stumped

Tits are B cup. Perky and cute little nipples. Innie pussy, shaved most of the time. It's adorable and fun to pound. Hates the taste of cum, but fun to make her take a mouth full of it

ah, bent over a table ... that's a great one. hands behind her back? or hands on the table?

> hates the taste of cum
spits or swallows?

Only swallows if I make her, then she's pissed at me. Usually spits out immediately

hands on the table my hands gripping her ass. I like to be able to see her pussy take my cock though so its not my favorite

gotta love the grumpy face... g'night yo

I just bit my cheek from snorting at this while eating.

So far, nice. Wouldn't mind some hair down there. Be fun to have her on the bed and force her to look at you, roughly grabbing her hair and head and shoving it you direction while fucking her from behind into the bed. She'd reach out to you, of course, she'd cry for you to help her, but I'd just reach around and squeeze one of those pretty titties, and pull on it. Spit on her face and then flip her over and force those legs apart, really go to town inside that sweet twat, suck on a tit here and there and then pull her hands up over her head and fuck her mouth with my tongue, all while trying hard to put some babies in her.

If you give me a start to finish detailed version of that you'll be my hero. I could even share a nude of my ex with you