Student is a victim of a hate crime and murdered at age 14

>Student is a victim of a hate crime and murdered at age 14

>The culprit was a Salazar Slytherin, one of the founders of Hogwarts who hated muggle born students so much he put a giant snake in the school to kill them

>After finding this out, nothing changes and Slytherin is still a school

>Students mock her for for complaining about being killed in her teenage years

BRAVO ROWLING

Don't make me post the copypasta, user.
We know the HP is garbage and nonsensical.

In the backstory, her nickname moaning myrtle was also a stab at her slutty behavior.

Are you saying JK is merely repeating and reinforcing the pattern of bullying for her own selfish ends?!?!
You craycray!

>ghosts exist and are an every day occurrence
>after life empirically confirmed to exist
>this has no impact whatsoever on the wizard world or philosophy
BRAVO ROWLING

Everyone thought it was Hagrids giant spider who killed her, nobody knew the Basilisk was down there.

They figured it out after harry killed it, and he still goes on to say how great Slytherin school is

Well done user

HOWEVER

I also questioned that
Why didn't the teachers do anything or how did her family feel
Was her spirit put to rest

My questions will never be answered

Wait wait - are you saying a female author is slagging another female for allegedly being 'slutty'? And this 'slutty' girl was ruthlessly and meaninglessly murdered by a giant poisonous phallic symbol?!
wtf rowling

were you expecting anything else from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

And she was a good friend.

>Student is 40 year old Scottish woman
Seriously, did nobody notice? Is that why she was killed?

she wrote this shit when she was a homeless slut mom, m80

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little muggle? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Defence Against the Dark Arts, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Death Eaters, and I have over 300 confirmed stupifys. I am trained in magical warfare and I’m the top Auror in the entire Wizarding armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Death Eater. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Floo Network? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Wizarding World and your fireplace is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, mudblood. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my basic spells. Not only am I extensively trained in muggle combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ministry of Magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn squib. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking Snape'd, kiddo.

Backstory saves the day once again: magic users from different places and different religions all had different ideas of an afterlife and there is evidence for most of them existing.

Melrin is like some sort of bizarre brit god-wizard too.

She added that he was a Slytherin 2 years ago I believe to try and make the house look less evil

Please post it

she also did this with mad eye

>>after life empirically confirmed to exist
>>this has no impact whatsoever on the wizard world or philosophy

It is said on the books that ghosts are created by wizards which fear death too much or have unfinished business. And it is not really afterlife, they keep on "living" on the same plane of existence as other wizards.

>tfw moaning myrtle will never moan on your tyrtle

She was a good friend

Black could be anywhere

>and I have over 300 confirmed stupifys.
>not Avada Kedavras

>Claims to fight Death Eaters but uses muggle and mudblood as insults

reddit

your favorite website I imagine

Wow Sup Forums is meta again. Weird, I thought it would happen well after I die.

PLEASE STOP!
I CANT STOP LAUGHING AND YOU'VE GIVING ME A HUGE BONER

Sup Forums

you have to go back

Fark

anontalk

Something Awful

>1984 higher than Notes from Underground Ulysses, Kafka and Catch 22
lmao

gaia

Know your meme

encyclopedia dramatica

>Being 12 years old
GTFO

you got out memed, accept it.

Geocities

I think you have to be a oldfag to get it.

Not exactly true, my life was Harry Potters from 8 to 11~ but now i read only og stuff like Joyce, Bolaño, DFW, Dostoyevski, de Assis, Milan Kundera.

Its like music and movies, there's some entry level stuff if you're lazy you're gonna stick to reading that stuff but if you really like doing it you're gonna search for better stuff

you're the man now dog

Damn you win.

>>The culprit was a Salazar Slytherin

Wrong, she was the victim of the heir of Slytherin, Tom Riddle. Get good pleb.

I fucking hate the internet

Salazar put the snake in there to kill muggles

He was the main reason

>There's a gun in my house
>You come in and use it to shoot someone
>I get arrested

Yeah sure.

Why was there no school shooters at Hogwarts?
Pussies

More like

>Theres a robot in my house programmed to kill jews that I put in there

>Someone releases it and it kills jews

>I get arrested

Seems fair

>yfw her actress is in her 50's

I wwish you'd die soodner

Ghosts aren't the afterlife you gigantic RETARD

Moore, please

Makes it even more delicious that the American President (of magic) is a Muslim

Why are there even religions if there is fucking magic?

People know about the afterlife that Dumbledore was in. Wouldn't that stump and religions and such

I thought Dumbledore was a pedo fag, oh wait,

#notmypresident

I would a moaning Myrtle.

>Give a device capable of mastering time to a 12 year old so she can use it to study for exams

How is that fair to the other students?

They never confirmed wizards believe in any religion. Maybe she just likes to wear a burka all the time

>The Stanger

A book about an autistic man who can't grieve for his mother, goes about his life like an autist, and is killed for it.

>Catch 22

An absurdist dark comedy, expertly written out of sequence, that details the horror, confusion, pointlessness, and absurdity of war.

Please explain why the first is above the other.

Speaking of culture context what do you think the inspiration was to make the American President in the early 1900s a Muslim woman of color?

is that real?

It was b8, m8.

>childrens bathroom has entrance to massive underground lair and tunnel complex
>contains a man eating serpent who has lived there for centuries
>student opens it
>kills the monster, leaving a massive corpse of harvestable magic parts
>never mentioned again

basilisk armor day 1 in every fanfic lmao

Moaning Myrtle (Shirley Henderson) is 51 years old next week. Do you feel old?

haha cool robot user. wanna bring it to the white house?

no

No, it's not like she was 10 when the movie came out.

Why didn't Harry give Myrtle the D?

because it was for children not child molesting autists from Sup Forums

yes

"Cedric was much bigger" Myrtle snickered.

The fact Rowling is a hack looking to score progressive points

Kek'd

>Sneaking Kanye in

>nigger wigger weebs are kanye fans too
wow

you forgot to change the punctuation of the first sentence into a question mark after modifying it to be interrogative. still got plenty of bites though lol.

I'm actually a /lit/ guy who hates Kanye, how did you get the complete opposite from my post? Do you have autism? Because it seems like you have trouble reading the emotions on other people's faces.

He does in a fanfic. takes some potion that makes half a ghost and beats the ectoplasm off her.

>a /it/ guy

lmao

>every Slytherin is a death eater literal black hood kkk
>the kids aren't pulled aside and killed when the sorting hat places them in Slytherin

>reads books
>hates the genius that is kanye
kek
nice try Sup Forums guy

> every Slytherin is a death eater literal black hood kkk
Didn't she admit that was an unintentional result of her being a shitty writer though? She added slughorn in an attempt to #notallslytherins

Because it's physically impossible

FYI Harry's son Albus is a Slythy.
Also he's best bro with Malfoy's son.

Slytherin is good now.

>hot spring episode
Rowling confirmed for fujoshit

>the ghost of a 12 year old girl who was brutally murdered is never put to rest, and evidently all the professors and adult figures in this school know of her and are perfectly okay with the idea of her sticking around because apparently a preteen having severe depression over her own death is charming enough to be kept around as a novelty to be teased by students

What the actual fuck is wrong with the adults in this universe? The teachers at this school are either psychopaths or have this stunted black and white code of morals where your entire character should be decided by a fucking hat.

>yfw in the last book all the Slytherins were rounded up to the dungeons because not one single fucking one wanted to fight Voldemort
>there were probably first years aka 11 year olds in that batch
>somehow we're supposed to believe they're all fucking evil and slimy and not, you know, scared kids who don't know what to do

Fuck these books.

Stupid bitch should have expellid his armus.

How was Hogwarts never shut down for good?

Because Dumbledore never said they would.

They explained it, there are a lot of rules and laws regarding ghosts. She even says she tried to haunt the girl who made fun of her but the Ministry ordered her back to Hogwarts.

>fuck off, child, you died at school and you're gonna stay there FOREVER

Ministry of Magic is downright despotic.

How did he get away with that?

>getting arrested for killing jews
>fair
Pick one, senpai.

>erhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?
>Spielberg
>Work of art
No respectable film critic thinks Spielberg is worth a pinch of shit. Incredibly saccharine director.

Just like real life.

I didn't fucking get the either. America was beyond racist to the point of absurdity, WIZARDS in America were beyond racist to the point of absurdity so how the fuck did this make any sense?

Spielberg wanted it to be animated anyways, AFAIK