What would happen if I smoked adderall...

What would happen if I smoked adderall? I have some 5mg instant releases and 15mg extended releases I got from some girl. Would smoking the 5mg give me any effects? I'm iffy on smoking the extended release because it's beads not powder, but if I crushed up the beads would it be alright?

Thanks just don't want to die

Attached: comment_fC4eXUOmgr65W3MOtXq7qqN5Or3nxATi.gif (500x370, 1.03M)

just go get some crystal it smokes way better

Just fucking snort it you loser. Are you really this degenerate???

Gimme that sauce tho

Drug addicts are the most creative people in earth, I'm sure its been tried and snorting worked out better.

Already tried snorting and it barely does anything to me, so the next step is smoking it. Degenerate

I'm too pussy to smoke actual meth, so I try to stick to the amphetamine salt pills.

smoke it. if u post anything u good if ya don't man u already dead no need to worry anymore

I haven't done meth in over 6 years and will never do it again... but there's nothing like it... you'll feel awake and aware like you've never been before... it's the lack of sleep and food that causes the insanity associated with it

>What would happen if I smoked adderall?
You would become a nigger.

Attached: 1 (14).jpg (1273x1273, 383K)

Crush it up, mix with some baking soda and a little water on tinfoil and smoke it.

OP btw: Even though I don't do meth I know a lot about it. 1500 dopamine units sounds beautiful but how do you go back to normal living after using meth? I just haven't tried it because I know I will for sure become addicted right away if I like adderall.

SWALLOW THE FUCKING ADDERAL

sarah10 camwhore

exactly

why ruin the drug, when you know it'll work this way?

it's easy to get away from it, but it's hard to stay away from it... all of my friends still dabble in it because they can't stay away... I smoked about a gram a day for roughly 3 years... I've learned to enjoy other things in life and seek deeper meaning to shit

my friends used to say that you cant really smoke those ones.

So just crush em up and snort em

You have to get horribly addicted and ruin your life and hit rock bottom before you want to go back to normal. Trust me

I've swallowed it and snorted it before

I've read about how meth can ruin your dopamine receptors over time, so that's the main reason I ask how do you go back to normal living if normal day to day activities don't make you feel good anymore? Read something about how it causes severe depression from the receptors being ruined. I was diagnosed with clinical depression a long time ago so I don't want to make it worse and end up blowing my brains out lol

Thank you! Jesus fucking Christ!

You can always break the top off a new needle, take the pills and dissolve them in a few units of water, put that shit in your ass and slowly inject it. Booty bumping is fun for a lot of different shit.