Where Lebron goes now

It is 100% positive that Lebron leaves Cavs after the playoffs. Warriors will dominate for the next 3 years and after that Lebron will be an old man. Where does he go? Warriors, Spurs, Rockets or possibly Lakers?

Other urls found in this thread:

nba.nbcsports.com/2017/02/03/tristan-thompson-on-contract-lebrons-not-my-agent-i-earned-my-money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one cares

he should probably go to CNN desu

>Lakers

>no one cares

If Lebron teams up with a legit superstar (not wannabes like Kyrie or Love) he can beat Warriors and save NBA.

>LeBron goes to Spurs
>starts at point guard
make it happen, Pop & Buford

Oh, so you're basically suggesting that LeBron does exactly what Durant did and join an even more powerful team to "save" the NBA?

Great plan.

He should retire desu. He's done. Literally getting destroyed by Devin Kurant

>if lebron does the same thing that durant did to ruin the nba then he will save the nba
what is wrong with you

The hero we need and deserve. Warriors must be stopped even at the expense of Lebrons legacy.

Leave the Warriors to me

Lakers superteam by 2020

By 2020 warriors will already three-peat. We need to do something right now.

>more soap opera drama will save the Israeli Wrestling Federation

every team is trying to build a 4 player superteam now. he stays and demands a 4th elite player like memeiors have. maybe melo or cp3?

Cavs is a sinking ship with it's god awful salaries. Kyrie and Love are not superstars.

salary cap is expanding and it's not impossible to move expiring contracts for cash and draft picks

l

the Cloppers

>implying he would go to a conference that would give him a hard way to the finals

he'll go to Boston to create another superteam and will whine to get Hayward and Millsap and will force them to trade their 1st pick to get another guy, then he'll whine more, fire the coach, and make them sign more washed up guys a la D Rose

then he'll get 4-0'd in finals again

Why would he do that? Why leave Cavs at all in that case? He must move to west if he wants another ring. Conference finals doesn't matter at all.

kyrie and love are superstars btw. their team is simply outnumbered in star talent. if they had a fourth like melo or cp3 like memeiors have it would be a competitive series. if management can't make that happen then yeah maybe bron would leave why would he stay where there's no chance of winning? you're an idiot if you think anything less than a 4 player superteam will compete with them.

He won't go anywhere because Cleveland is basically his team where him and his posse are running things, which is why he left Miami because Pat Riley saw right through him. The only way he leaves Cleveland is if he buys some other franchise while still being an active player.

No they are not superstars. They are just star players. Warriors have two superstars (Curry and KD) and 2 stars. Cavs only have one superstar and 2 stars

If he moves to a western team the east conference will be 100% irrelevant, not gonna happen

but he wouldn't reach the finals in the west with the Warriors on his way

except if he joins the warriors, of course, but why would they sign him with Durant on his post, and Green on PF?

It's simpler than that
They have a big 4
Cavs have a big 3
If Cavs don't add a big 4th they won't be able to compete
It's that simple

Okay. They need one more superstar. But who would join cavs? Cavs cant afford anything they are already way past the salary cap.

>where does he go
>lists bunch of west conf teams

Top kek, that beta would never come to real NBA conference, even back then with his decision it was all about east side. He will stay in tha land and hope that Curry or Durant die.

Lets see faggot. I'm positive that Lebron is going west

TT and his fuckhuge contract is supposed to be a star player

more importantly, Cavs should hire a real coach instead of having a useless puppet on the bench

but of course that would make LeWhine whine

That's because you started watching basketball 2 weeks ago. He'll never give up on free entry to finals.

To a guy like Lebron entry to finals means nothing. He is among the greats but he desperately want to be Jordan. With 3 rings he is nothing be a scrub compared to actual GOATs

It means that he has free finals every year and a good chance for a ring, something no other team can offer (other than warriors). And even Warriors would get pushed to finals if Spurs were healthy. He fucked up when he made that whole buddy buddy system popular.

The Knicks desu. Source. My uncle is Phil's limo driver. Phil has one last master plan left apparently.

3 rings but theres no question how he became that type of player that could literally take a team to 60+ wins by himself. I havent seen someone like that ever desu. When he has actual help you get him winning and delivering like last year and with the Heat. Now the 2011 Finals idk, something was up with Lebron. It was Boston Game 6 where he hit that rung on the ladder imo.

If he is not going to west, then he is forming a retirement home in the East with Melo, Wade and CP3

It's not hard to carry a team to 60+ wins in East. Guys like Harden could do it, not to mention all time greats.

They could swing some multi team deal and wind up with cp3 or multi team trade for melo. I'm sure another team would be interested in TT and they could force them to take JR's contract thus freeing cap space for melo or cp3. They also got a lot of old guys they could let to of. It's not as hopeless as it may seem. There's a ton of shit they could do.

He's too one dimensional and that dimension isn't effective enough against their only real competition. On almoat any other team I think he could do a lot more so I think he makes interesting trade bait. What if Cavs move jr tt and love and end up with melo and cp3? that'd be an upgrade giving them the pieces they need imho

This, LeBron's agent is also TT's agent and he fought to get him that huge, undeserved contract.

And Ty Lou is only there to appease Lebron and he's a terrible coach. He's made zero adjustments between games 1 and 2 and despite knowing the whole season that it would come down to these two teams yet his game plan is terrible and he said yesterday "we're not changing our game plan"

>B-BUT LEBRONS NEVER HAD ANY SUPERSTARS WAHHHHAHHH

How long do I have to hear this meme, it's been like what 15 years now you've been driveling this same excuse. He formed his own "superstar" team with bosh and wade until he left to form another, he played with a washed up Shaq on his old cavs team too and now he's literally GM'd his current cavs squad(highest salaried team on books) even hand picking his buddy t lue as headcoach. The shortcomings and failures of JR, Korver, TT, Kyrie and an inexperienced coach with no answers all fall on Lebitche's shoulders. He's the goat right?! He shouldn't need another superstar then and he definitely doesn't need to bitch at the refs up and down the court looking for calls either.

Not Saudi the cross will be banned

Where did I say Lebron never had superstars? Wade was a superstar back in miami. Who even doubts this?

I doubt TT would really interest any franchise because of his contract.

fucks with kd and goes to oklahoma city

Contracts are expanding. His will appear very reasonable next season. And like I said on another team he wouldn't be one dimensional making his contract seem more like a steal. You remember how much he stepped up in 2015 finals with Love and Kyrie out? He can play ball, just not on a team with four scoring options ahead of him. He also allows his team to go big or small, he can guard both and is smaller but is long and can play big. He's also young and durable.

Why would he leave you fucking weirdo

because he needs more rings if he wants to be in all time top3

He's not going to Leave Cleveland again. He's not going to uproot his family again. He's not going to get his jerseys burned again. He's going to drink coffee on the bench and make a bunch of money and then retire.

>He's going to drink coffee on the bench and make a bunch of money and then retire.
so bob stoops?

LeBron is going to either Sacramento or Milwaukee

screencap this post

retire with less rings than KD? Would be beta

All his peers (cp3, wade, bosh and carmelo) will retire with less than KD so he doesn't care

none of his peers have shot at top5 all time

lebron should go to the Warriors and expose the NBA as the joke it really is

Would be the team that kills NBA

lebron basically demanded all those shitty players get paid

>The result: Thompson signed a five-year, $82 million contract that was widely credited to LeBron.

nba.nbcsports.com/2017/02/03/tristan-thompson-on-contract-lebrons-not-my-agent-i-earned-my-money/

>yfw carmelo to the warriors for last few years of career

melo sucks though... maybe the biggest letdown of recent years

>It is 100% positive that Lebron leaves Cavs after the playoffs.

Not a chance. The Cavs will just add another player. They need an elite defender who's comfortable as a guard and a forward. Jimmy Butler, Paul George, and Gordon Hayward will all be available. The Cavs will sign one of them.

Melo doesn't really suck, he's just not quite what he was hyped up to be (remember when "Lebron vs Melo" was an actual debate, like in 2003-2005?). I think he'd actually be pretty good if he was on the Warriors, although the Warriors don't need him at all unless he's willing to fulfill the "old man backup" role.

he seems lazy

but who knows

*blocks brons path*

they may want to sign all 3 to have a chance of beating the GSW

>lebron does what durant did

NIGGER DOESN'T REMEMBER THE DECISION

>triple double halfway through the third
>destroyed by anyone
The rest of his team is playing like shit. Dubs hit a record amount of 3s and cavs bricked almost every shot. Lebron is great
Its kinda neat to see that this is how casuals view basketball

>joining a 40-win team is the same as joining the best team in the NBA
>joining a team you routinely mopped the floor with is the same as joining the team that smoked you
>joining up with 2 all-stars is the same as joining up with 4

I think it's fair to say that Lebron set the precedent for this, but "the decision" was nowhere near the same as what Durant did. If Lebron had stayed with the Cavs for one more season, then went with Wade to the Bulls in 2011, that would have been closer.

Reminder Melo should've won the ROTY but the media-machine and NBA just couldn't not give it to the most hyped player in history, it was ridiculous, they would have admitted the defeat. Not to mention Melo led the Nuggets to the playoffs IN THE WEST way earlier than LeBron did it with the Cavaliers in the East.

nah melo isn't trash like a lot of people constantly say he is. He can still take over a game and drop 30. I'm a knicks fan but I still think he should leave and be a 2nd/3rd wheel somewhere else.

Not the same

>he played with a washed up Shaq on his old cavs team too

How the hell can you compare the old cavs to this? At all? The Cavs were #1 in Lebron's final season there, and the following season they were dead last. He was carrying that team and anyone with eyes and a memory could see that.

didnt he kill the knicks though? they practially got worse by signing him

the Heat went to 4 straight finals and won 2 of them though... so it was similar to what KD did (assuming KD wins at least 2 rings which he will)

>thinking Sup Forums watched basketball in 2009
Only half the shitposters in these threads actually follow the nba and even of those who do half were in 3rd grade that year

No, they signed him and they got worse because the entire rest of the team imploded. Correlation =/= causation and all that.

No it wasn't really similar, because the Heat didn't go to 4 straight finals and win 2 of them before Lebron got there. That team was transformed from mediocre to title contenders overnight because of the arrival of Lebron and Bosh. With Durant and the Warriors, on the other hand, the Warriors had been to the past 2 finals, breaking multiple records along the way, and won one of them.

The Heat were not a great team before Lebron and Bosh showed up. They were an ok team (think they had like 40 wins) with one brilliant superstar. Roughly on par with what the Thunder are right now with Westbrook.

This. Its more comparable to james leaving the heat after losing the ship and then joining the spurs

It's more complicated than that. The New York Knicks pre-Melo were an underdog bunch of losers who were playing a lot better than they were, but they weren't world beaters or even Eastern Conference contenders, it's just that New York loves underdogs and puts a lot of pressure on anybody who comes in with hype or with a ''savior'' mentality or who wants to just play in NYC. Melo was doomed to start but it's not like he took away a bunch of title runs or anything.

Forcing Lin out was the bigger crime.

Goes to show how he doesn't make anybody better and isn't a leader. Jordan's teammates learned how to win and compete with him and were good after he left for a bit. LeBron's teammates fucking fall apart and are cut. He belittles and bullies guys without raising them up. He's so garbage.

wade and bosh would have been a very good team though

and lebron effectively joined that team

same way KD joined curry and thompson and green)

there really isnt a huge difference between

wade, bosh, lebron

and curry, thomson, kd, green

>Roughly on par with what the Thunder are right now with Westbrook.

lol

>doesnt make anyone better
Heres a pity (You). Take it and leave

melo was supposed to be a superstar

but he didnt play like one... and he didnt attract anymore stars

and the team went to shit

>there really isnt a huge difference between
wade, bosh, lebron and curry, thomson, kd, green

LMAO

He doesn't LMAO FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

next you'll tell me about his high iq and court vision LMAO hahahahahha fucking retard

If he goes to the Pelicans, that's a dynasty.

They traded everybody away for him. It was a dumb trade and he forced it on his end, but NYK didn't have to do it and was stupid to do it.

>butthurt caps
>no argument just haha repeating infinitely
Brilliant argument lad. Youve really convinced me

>melo sucks
fuck off, he's one of the best scorers in the league, if he had competetent teammates hed be in atleast in the playoffs every year

He isn't going to leave again, then nobody will love him anymore. He is just going to bribe Chris Paul and Carmelo to go ring chasing with him in Cleveland to go ring chasing. This team could actually win because it would have 4.5 players who can actually fucking play, Lebron, Love, Paul, Carmelo, and Kyrie on offense (he cannot play defense for shit)

Lebron won't win another chip.

Coaches like Pop and Kerr have figured out the formula to beating him:

>lock down the other 4 players
>make lebron beat you
>he might score 30 or 40 in the first couple games
>his cardio is shit for such a big guy so he'll get gassed fast playing 40+ minutes a game

all you need is 1 guy like kawaii or KD to keep him from dropping 70 and you're good

Melo is a ball-stopping, team-killing cancer. Knicks got immediately worse when he joined them.

how much are they paying noah again?

>lonzo
>ingram
>james
immediate championship

Lonzo alone is enough.
t. Big Baller

>Where does he go?
Flamengo, NBB

THIS IS NOW BIG BALLER GENERAL /BBG/
>THIS IS NOW BIG BALLER GENERAL /BBG/

only Big Ballers aloud

Lonzo needs somebody to feed him the ball so he can posterize KD

Jesus, this post is stupid.
>lock down the other 4 players
Because that's so incredibly easy to do, right?
>all you need is kawaii or KD
First, Durant's defense blows. Second "all you need" is a top 5 player in addition to 4 other players capable of locking down the other team.

He's still on contract...even if he demands a trade the Cavs will be like "lol no"
His only hope is to join up with the Spurs or some ridiculous superstar like Westbrook, Paul George, Jimmy Butler.

You don't need to completely shut down the other 4, just don't let them kill you. The reason Lebron's teams did well was because people would double team him and he'd feed it out to them who would end up killing teams.

Also make sure you keep him constantly busy on defense. GSW have been great at doing this and making him guard people like Curry of all people

I'd argue Green is a superstar as far as basketball value goes, he might not be a charismatic scorer but he's extremely valuable to the warriors, moreso than Curry (in my opinion). Klay might not be a superstar but he is a 2-way player and thats extremely valuable aswell. Kyrie and Kevin Love are inferior to Klay and Green by a mile imo.

>You don't need to completely shut down the other 4, just don't let them kill you.

Right, but surely you understand how retarded it is to talk about it like it's a "strategy" right? "Don't let them kill you"....you might as well say "score more than they do".