Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

Attached: Jill (001).png (1181x1670, 871K)

What should I drink tonight?

Attached: 4a6f39d6-4bc0-4d15-85a0-0e8907dc6e5b.jpg (707x1000, 179K)

that depends on what you like and what you have access to! I'm having a liter of water tonight.

Attached: Jill (004).png (540x600, 99K)

I needed this. currently drinking belgian wheat, playing Nethack,and watching mst3k but I'm feeling like..off. maybe depressed. thanks for being open. I smiled

Might drink my gf tonight tbh

Attached: clorox_chan_by_kuriidono-dbz0ooj.jpg (632x1264, 105K)

hey, no worries. I've felt off before too. what feels off?

Attached: Jill (003).png (1428x2048, 1.8M)

that isn't the best idea. I get the joke, but chemical ingestion isn't a pretty way to go. you're going to burn off the outer layers on your esophageal tract and stomach, and basically you'll bleed out from within while feeling the chemical burns.
I don't know what you're going through right now, but there's ways to get help and support. take that step.

Attached: Jill (005).png (700x750, 445K)

Say... is that glass signed by *Kira* Miki?

is that the what now?

Attached: Jill (008).jpg (1536x2048, 259K)

>_

Attached: F7575A9C-6AAD-40C0-A8F1-07A0B72C3110.png (200x200, 8K)

are you the jill poster on the waifu threads?

I'm just a mess. I'm a youngish (27) man who's lead a long life. Just glad to be part of this right now. Thanks for the you

I'm not sure what you're asking about.
I'm the Jill that's here to talk right now. that's all.

Attached: Jill (009).png (763x866, 580K)

ah, don't even worry about it. everyone's got their own road, and I'm sure we've all seen our fair share of stuff. whatever you've gone through is what made you into you, no matter how long life seems.
I don't know what all you've been through, but I know what feeling a mess can feel like. you'll find your way up from it over time, just keep fighting.

Attached: Jill (002).png (533x800, 201K)

Thank you, before I say this, but you sound just like my Mom. and it's like "haha thanks but...now what"

To add context, I spent time in the military. I am no bad ass by any fucking means though

well, that's the first time I've been told that before. I don't have anything other than that, really. all we can do is keep moving forward. try to let go of the things we can't change, and work on what we can.
that's still pretty cool. at the very least, you get your education covered, yeah? opens up some nice doors, I'd hope.

Attached: Jill (010).jpg (1249x851, 900K)

Eh, doesn’t matter, anyway life is good rn, not too much to complain about, I’m somewhat lovesick about my ex and her cutting me off from everything but if that’s all that’s going on for rn id call that great!

Attached: 5B723A32-E6C9-4320-8AC9-D92CC1D26308.jpg (1200x1200, 423K)

My past and present is checkered as fuck. More roguelike then any chessboard...lol

that's fair. I've been there before, the best you can really do is try to let it go. I know that's the bullshit answer everyone will give you, but eventually you'll hit a point where you realize that there's nothing you can do to change the situation, and all you're doing is putting more weight on your thoughts. it sucks big time, but it's the best you can do.
for now, feel free to keep hurting. it's an important part of the healing.
all you can do is aim to improve. don't let your past be who you are, work on making decisions you're proud to have define you now.

Attached: Jill (039).jpg (1268x822, 77K)

to add to any FBI, I am not mad about shit btw. so. we good

Tell me more about you. I want to talk on more of an even keel if that's okay

I agree, how are tonight?

there's not much interesting about me, really. I just spent a lot of my life without direction, and figured that my best move was focusing my energy towards helping people. there's more than enough suffering in the world as is. I figure I'm a long way off from ever pursuing a psych or social work degree, so the best I can do is try and offer a shoulder to those I can.

Attached: Jill (047).png (924x1144, 921K)

I'm pretty okay but I've been drinking which I want to cut down on.

I spent 6 hours on the phone trying to talk my best friend out of suicide last night. She said she was going to sleep because she had work in a few hours and I haven't heard from her since. I don't know what to do and I feel like a nervous wreck.

Dont hide behind ambivalence. Tell us about you. You mask your pain with the façade of psychiatry.

she's bluffing bud. I promise.

there's not much more you can do right now. you could call a nonemergency PD line, have them perform a wellness check when you think she'd be awake, or you could stop by yourself if you live close enough to.
whatever she chooses to do, you're not responsible for her choice. you've done all that you can and you shouldn't beat yourself up for trying to help a friend.
I'm not in pain currently, and I'm not a psychiatrist.

Attached: Jill (046).png (495x873, 432K)

Me and you are both in pain, we are the Atlas's of our timelines. I understand you.

Also I formatted my phone. Got my Bobby?

Ahh, I def feel. When the relationship ended I spiraled out of control, I got this job at this warehouse factory type gig (I only got it because it would give me money to buy her things and the same week she broke up with me I got offered the job) and when I got home I’d fire up discord and get wasted until 6 in the morning and rinse and repeat. It gets better trust me.

I think only one of us is understanding the other right now, honestly.

Attached: Jill (244).png (500x600, 186K)

Very noble of you to do. Warms my heart up a bit

Heh. I was a security guard for a warehouse. Smoked with 'you' got fired for getting caught on hidden camera fucking my ex wife...gahah

Story of my life

I'm hoping that's the case.
I don't blame myself or anything. It's a little complicated trying to get a wellness check or anything like that and I'm doing my best to not jump to a conclusion since there's so much I don't know. I'd be lying if I said the uncertainty was comforting, though.

Haha, I’d usually go around and ask the train station workers (since the warehouse was a few hundred feet from where I worked) if they could spare me a cigarette (I’ll be damned if I have to pay $7/pck for Marlboros)

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks my friend

Hey guys I'm a couple weeks sober after being almost 6 months sober but I fell off the wagon and at this point I wonder why I'm not just drunk all the time. I wouldnt feel so shitty all the time and I wouldn't stress to no end so much.

Attached: 1487821296689.jpg (2048x1365, 628K)

Right? When I was in Kansas it was five something. four something for 72's

I fell in love with a girl that turned out to be dating my ex, who I broke up with two years prior.
I literally turned a girl gay. How do I even come back from that?

Attached: ss (2018-02-07 at 09.20.14).png (767x432, 838K)

Dont stress. drink eat be merry. tomorrow we may die

My grandfather used to be an alcoholic and would say stuff like that before he died, trust me it doesn’t help down the road, I know it’s cheesy and cliché but finding a “natural high” works pretty well

Again. Bitches ain't shit friendo. Never forget

test

Found the faggot

If it was 2 years prior I doubt you had anything to do with it, plus lesbianism isn’t real, it’s just girls going through an emotional state

we all gotta do our part to make life a little more bearable.
that's completely fair. I had to call a wellness check in on a friend, and it's never easy to do. all you can do right now is hope for the best, but make peace with whatever happens.
if you feel up to doing the wellness check, it's a good option. a fair amount of non-emergency lines will ask if you'd like to be called back with an update afterwards, but sometimes it can take a while. all the paperwork and stuff.
you'll also develop a litany of medical problems if you overdo it. there's a time to eventually just confront the shitty feelings, and always running won't work forever.
could just be bisexual.
joke aside, people can change over time, realize that they were looking for something else. it's the same reason that people break up, really. just because someone switches sides doesn't mean you were that bad.
hope it worked!

Attached: Jill (019).jpg (1200x672, 135K)

Better than saying something about Religion

Daily reminder OP is a dude with a shitty website

I have a github page that I use as my browser homepage, that's it. you confusing me with someone else?

Attached: Jill (015).png (800x1120, 316K)

I got you homie. I really know how it is

I'm going to rape you for fourty bucks, that a fair price? I want anal

I feel like I'm slowly getting dragged into a shitty relationship with a below average guy. how should I tell him that I'm really just done with this petty fag shit?

Hell yeah

Bail. And please sign Anderson on your tits

Attached: 1522065778486.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

what?
even if the goal is to end it, the proper procedure for any relationship is open communication. say you're not feeling it or you don't want to continue. it's easier for both of you.

Attached: Jill (022).png (1000x1500, 1.53M)

Youre a filthy fucking slut and I know who you are and what you've done. I have the niggers you fucking faggot

Explanation?

Bleach

okay

Attached: Jill (067).jpg (2048x1969, 275K)

Youre a fucking nigger and you don't even deserve my cock you stupid faggot

Long time to no see, 2014 Sup Forums

would you?

Attached: 1521467418877.png (183x183, 51K)

I'm here to party. But I date back to whenever we fucked with habbo

Andy is autistic garbage

glass house

Nah. Literal shit is too far. We are fucked. But better then that

typical tfw no gf kinda shit

(also what is this reddit)

Send cock OK?

no gf feels mean more time to work on improving yourself!
that's a terrible response, I know. everyone says it and it gets old. but really, the best that you can do is focus the effort on things that you can change, instead of things you can't.

Attached: Jill (020).png (800x1035, 843K)

Tbh Id be happier single

then be single. no one can force you to be in a relationship other than you.

Attached: Jill (044).png (284x491, 9K)

why

She literally takes care of me. Cook clean etc I'd be lost. But I also fucking hate being around people

oh. that would complicate it a bit, I guess. no other way you can have that help?

Attached: Jill (042).gif (145x186, 24K)

I also fund everything she only has s shit McDonald's job that pays for nothing

I mean. I'm not retarded. Just lazy

then... the fix is, stop being lazy. I get the appeal of it, but if you aren't happy, then you need to weigh the options. is it better to be unhappy with her, or to have to take care of yourself?

Attached: Jill (027).jpg (1638x2048, 284K)

Probably with her. I'm known to bury myself in beer cans tbh

Story. Of. My. Fucking. Life.

Attached: 1358727255841.jpg (500x580, 70K)

My man

then I guess you've got an answer for yourself.

Attached: Jill (036).jpg (868x1227, 71K)

ya