Hey b. just wrote my s note to my girlfriend, if anyone remembers me...

hey b. just wrote my s note to my girlfriend, if anyone remembers me, i was the guy who was complaining about her step dad hating me, but it doesn't matter anymore. both her parents hate me now.
ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_3118.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

Attached: IMG_3119.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

You killing yo self OP

eh

What did you do to make then hate you?

Attached: 8sdelBY.jpg (600x448, 82K)

What do OP?

How old are you ? Why can't you fix things with your gf's family ? If you can't fix things, why do you need to an hero instead of getting another gf ?

Don't know your story but you might be clinging to this relationship for the wrong reasons, for instance to avoid facing other problems in your life that have nothing to do with your gf.
If her parents see that and feel you're dragging her in your problems then of course they'll hate you...

Is he kill?

so, i went to the ER two days ago and my gf was crying a lot she didnt sleep that night. her mom came down stairs to check on her and saw she was balling her eyes out, i sent her pictures of me in the hospital, and her mom didnt believe i was and just said i was pulling it off for attention. so my gf sent her mom the pictures and she was disgusted, i only sent my gf the pictures because i thought she would comfort me. her mom saw a picture of me with an IV in my arm and she thinks i made her cry on purpose, when in reality it was because she cares about me. so now they both hate me and dont want me to her. but i love her too much to let go, and i feel this is the only way.

Attached: IMG_3032.jpg (441x588, 45K)

she also took her phone and looked through all of our personal messages.

No, he's a faggot like all OPs, so he's probably cried himself to sleep and will come back tomorrow with another suicide note addressed to his gf's dog asking why it always barked at him and never gave him a chance.

she is the only one for me. if i cant have her, no one can have me. so on this noon i depart.

Dude, if you didn't kill anyone in their family, or fuck any of them under the age of 4, you will probably still be accepted as part of the family, eventually, if your gf still wants you.

Young people's emotions are ten times more intense than in the rest of you life, being older is more about savoring the complexity of emotion and sensation, though those intense moments of love and passion do still happen, just only when they are warrented...like have you ever bonered to stuff in the fruit section of the store ? that doesn't happen much, unless you are taking testosterone shots.

TL;DR what you are feeling will pass, if you give yourself a chance, disaster will turn into opportunity, and courage will put you on your way to happiness.

Good luck here, or wherever you go, dude.

Attached: 1521891678583.jpg (1332x1426, 572K)

sounds gay

if you did it to yourself, you did it for attention.
wake up, and say... yes, i did it for attention...I don't feel understood and I love your daughter THIS MUUUUCH!!!!

you don't have to look cool for good things to happen. sometimes admitting you have been a dork proves you won't be an eternal asshole....see how that is powerful, and not beta ?

Attached: 1521599422678.jpg (358x358, 30K)

I fuckin hate you if those are real tears

they are real.

anyhow, that is just an IV, you might have lifted that from anywhere, and it isn't the cause of that person being in the ER or any other place in the hospital.

So...I gave you enough attention. kill this thread instead of yourself, because it is cringingly beta.

Attached: 1521599048620.png (994x661, 862K)

I don't know you but I love you. Others do too.

Attached: as_long_as_you_re_still_breathing_by_veinsofmercury-d72bdrc.png (600x900, 879K)

This is complete shit and OP is proof that they'll just let any kind of faggot whatsoever get on the internet.

Well you did send those pictures with the purpose to make her feel sorry for you, like I said you're clinging to her for bad reasons.
You obliously have a fucked up life and that relationship is probably the only stable thing you have right now, but if you don't face and fix your other problems your life will never get better and your relationship is headed for a deadly crash sooner or later.
You should get help from a professional, talk to someone who can help you assess your problems and point you in the tright direction to fix them.

Do you even know how to write properly?

Are you motherfucking 16? Man up, faggot. Keep in casual contact with her if you still can and just sort your fucking life out, priority one. If you can't support a girl yourself entirely, you're not mature enough for one, even if you plan to share income and shit.

TL;DR If either of you are too young to independently be together of your own free will without parental involvement, don't date so seriously.

i wasnt trying to seek attention. i was seeking comfort because i was terrified and in shock.

Sometimes my pee smells like asparagus even when I haven’t had any OP. What’s up with that?

ITT: 12 year olds counsel a distraught 12 year old about the importance of being liked by everybody.

You went to the ER due to a suicide attempt? Her mom sounds like a bitch. You both sound underaged.

Looks like OPs asshole

no i went to the ER for a different reason.

Why do they still make licorice jelly beans?

The is Sup Forums. We don't do comfort. Enjoy this bag of dicks.

Attached: 315.jpg (400x600, 89K)

I'm 41, and the point is precisely to cope with not being liked by everybody and learning to fend for yourself.
You could probably learn from that book too.

What book sage user

OP, you're toxic af. Her parents have reason to dislike you. That said, no broad is worth an hero for. Either do it ftw and stream it or get over the cunt. Faggot

ITT: 100% underage faggot
Is your girlfriend 16? Why did her Mom take her phone? You need to be 18 to post here

new fag

The book of life, it opens with that door to the outside world you so readily avoid.

18 to post here?
Are you a faggot?

OP is 41? No fucking way.

holy fuck where can i buy some

Hi new fag, I'm pedobear.

Make sure to go like /r9k/user, but please don't be a faggot and waste money on a shit shotgun.

Just buy a fucking double barreled Kobain microphone.

Answer my fucking questions OP, you bitch. Deliver for one in your thrice damned life.

lul wat.

Not OP. Can you even read ?

not that fag, a different fag

that person may be a new fag, even the most brilliant and dreadful start out as new fags, and are condemned to be newfags until they realize that triforce is a false test.

you sir, may be an oldfag or a newfag, but you are a waste of postings.