Why doesn't anyone cheer for us?

We aren't NYC
We aren't Boston
We aren't LA
We aren't Chicago
We aren't Dallas

Our sports teams don't really win all that much, and we're sort of forgotten. Why aren't we getting the underdog treatment?

because Californians are insufferable people, t.b.h.

That's mostly LA and San Diego though

I like the Kings and hope theyll get better

and still like 60% of your population, prolly more.

because everyone hates the (((Silicon Valley))) and the transplants who live there.

>we
That's why

fuck no

SF, and Silicon Valley are the most commie places in the US

Hollywood is 2nd.

Daily reminder that Mexicans make of the majority of the California population

Southern California has 24 million people
Northern California has 15 million people (larger than all but 4 states)

and in the Bay area....tech nerds and H1 poos

Daily reminder that Mexicans make up 40% of CA's prison population and only 27% of it are Black

and what's (24/39)*100% assuming norcal is somehow less of a shithole?
huh?

Daily reminder California now resembles a third world shithole (5% ultra wealthy liberals 95% Mexicans) and should be nuked into the ocean

The Giants have 3 championships from this decade
The Niners have 5 championships
The A's have 4 Oakland championships
Though they are leaving, the Raiders have 2 Oakland championships
The Sharks are chokers but whatever

What are you complaining about?

shut up fatty

>We aren't Dallas

Dallas is considered successful?

I always think (You) are the most commie place in all of the USA. Full of Mexicans, faggots, junkies, niggers and unironically ruled by Arnie himself K E K.

Judging from outside, I'd estimate that states like Tennessee must be okay. Or Arkansas? No idea, some Southern state with less niggers and Mexicans than the others.

This. What the fuck are you saying OP? You want to be an underdog? Try being a Dads fan.

Arnie hasnt ruled us for awhile my german friend...no sadly we decided a THIRD TERM of Jerry Brown was appropriately disasterous for this new age, next we're planning on removing references to the union in the state constitution and putting "California Uber Alles" on the state flag beside a feminist power symbol

Everything that happens hans, I'm sorry on behalf of california, this is pretty much our fault

I thought Germans liked Arnie Blackblackguy because he's Austrian.

Quakes also have 2 championships

>mostly LA and San Diego

LA is insufferable because of liberal hollywood
SF is insufferable because they're full blown liberal retards

San Diego is BASED city

san diego is fine

but holy shit, I remember going to san francisco and crying as a child on the weekend I spent over there, it was so fucking miserable and horrible.

burn the city down

Is Silicon Valley more associated with LA or SF?

I always thought it was an LA thing since a lot of media comes online now

>some southern state with less niggers

soooooo, Kentucky.

or are we calling them midwestern for the sake of your agenda?

Well if we REALLY want to get into its culture, it's pretty damn midwestern along with Tennessee, as someone from Illinois. But my point was that the traditional "deep south" states are predominantly black because everyone there is too poor to move.

SF

LA is like 400 miles away

SF definitely

>don't really win all that much
>the 49ers are historically one of the best teams
>Giants literally have won 3 WS in the past 10 years
>the A's have the second most WS wins in the AL
>the Warriors right now
>Raiders are good right now

>the 49ers are historically one of the best teams
really, THIS is all you have to cling to?
>muh histry
RIP. your history means jackshit, especially coming off the season as the team that set the record for the first game a QB has more sacks to his name than passing yards.

>sharks
it still hurts

>Warriors

B8

Thats a little misleading though, most americans just identify as other things so the total number of africans is higher in that area but white people (by combining "american, German, etc) is actually the majority that map just doesnt show it, and the areas that are "American" are quite solidly white, otherwise these states wouldnt be "red" states

the best team in the city of San Jose

I root for the sharks only because sharks are cool. Other than that California and the american hating fag enabling faggots that live there can go fuck themselves with the largest species of cactus.

irish confirmed best race in america

Well, compared to the large markets (NYC, LA, and Chicago), the Bay Area is underwhelming

Well its them vs the sharks and the sharks are a fucking embarrassment and they gouge their fanbase like the turbojews they are. Quakes have a nice stadium and competent ownership.

San Jose fag here.

>Gnats fans are cancer
>$(ers fans are cancer
>Raiders fans are all incarcerated mexicans
>Shorks fans are all self hating beta cucks

A's fans are actually alright, and I've never met an actual earthquakes fan, or somebody wearing anything associated with the team.

Forgot to say, Warrior fans are 90% cancer, because 90% of them didn't even care about them 5 years ago.