>Hear parents down stairs arguing about missing money
>They say they are gonna have it investigated
>tfw didn't even bother using tor or anything
>Traced back to me
>Parents don't file charges
>tfw Grounded
>tfw no tendies for a week
>tfw typing this on my old phone that still has a prepaid sim card in it
please user, make my last bits of data worth it!
Pic related: It actually looks like me.

Attached: lqY17jX.png (321x260, 89K)

Proff

>Roblox
You honestly need to just end it now. I bet you aren't even good.

I play Roblox 24/7. I am probably one of the top players in the world. Not that I care enough to check.

Are you retarded? Was the IQ test you took online? there's absolutely no way you have an IQ of 98.

>inb4 mentally disabled

Attached: download.jpg (235x214, 8K)

Man up and get a job, pay them back.

but I can not work I am disabled (PHYSICALLY! NOT MENTALLY!)

but I can not work I am disabled (PHYSICALLY! NOT MENTALLY!)

I can't work because I am in a wheel chair and too over weight to actually do anything about it.

fuck I double posted... Also I have diabetes so work would just be so hard.

user, get it together. You have a lot of problems, but giving excuses will only bring your death sooner. You need help, and the first step is to admit, go have a sincere tal with your parents, ask then for guidance and support, or else u r rekt

>Grounded at 36

That's actually funnier than shit

Kill yourself.
This is what the fuhrer was fighting against.
The wrong side won.

i'm a 22 year old neet and i can tell my parents have already had it with me. How are you pulling this off at 36? my parents wouldve shot me by then. are u saying there is a chance I can stay here for another 14 years rent free and no job?

Attached: XgxOw.gif (500x238, 478K)

I actually am an ethnic and religious jew. I can't kill myself because then I don't get to go to Heaven. And whats the point if purgatory is either the same or worse? I cut myself whenever I am sad and I am starting to get really really sad... I'll be right back guys :'(

just make them feel bad for you and make them cry. Pretend you are getting it together and then don't. We are parasites user, we are already dirt so its not like this is much of a step down for us. I used to feel bad about it but now I don't.

>Dubs
Checked.

All of you have been checked.
This thread is full of dubs.

disgusting
“i’m disabled”

I can't help that I am obese and in a wheel chair. I can't excersice because of my disability and my parents only ever buy junk food for me. I can't work because of how fucked I am physically. I think NEETdom is my only hope for survival. When my parents die I might as well kill my self because I am done for at that point.

kek, i do have a knack for manipulating them. perhaps i will stay OP :D

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

your parents are buying you junk food to keep you fat and dependent on them.

Attached: ZNTexD4.png (600x487, 353K)

what is your excuse user? I am born disabled and a whale with no hope of independence. I bet you are just LAZY!

I am afraid to ask for healthy foods because of this.

i am very lazy but i am also fat too. i want to stay until i am 36 as well. you're my inspiration, OP

Attached: 5b9b9d466c3f28a2ced908577cda4271.jpg (550x545, 44K)

give us some greentext stories about being a 36 year old neet at home. what does your family think? what's an average day like? what do u tell them when they tell u to get your own place and a job? i need answers, OP

I feel like slamming you down and punching you repeatedly in the face.

Because I was where you are now 6 years ago. Then one day, I got off my ass, apologized to my parents for being a waste of oxygen all these years, earned an HVAC trade cert that my parents paid for despite me being such a piece of shit, busted my ass off for 2 years working shitty independent contract jobs all over the state. This taught me 2 things: making money is hard and saving it is even harder. Caught a break getting hired full time by my current boss and in 2 more years, I was promoted to manager. I started earning enough to move out, buy my first car, and finally being independent. I lost a bunch of weight from being on the road and skipping meals all those years back but I now look halfway decent. Got a steady gf who I hope to marry next year, my parents love her and it looks like I'll be getting somewhere in life.

I look back to the person I was and I hate him. Like absolute rage-tier hatred. All the wasted time and lack of effort. If I had the motivation and self-discipline I have now, maybe I wouldn't have dropped out of highschool. Who knows what I could've accomplished with all those extra years not wasted...

sure give me a few minutes. I have a couple good ones.

HVAC? too hard. I want to eat food and watch netflix. my parents will love me no matter what and support me in my dreams of eating food and binging netflix.

Attached: 653129d8bb98c0b75ebf60ddb4c64b6f78acadc5.jpg (222x305, 44K)

ok im waiting

Attached: 1454119345976.jpg (1000x1926, 310K)

>Be me 4 years ago
>32
>Year 14 of NEETdom
>still at my pre-250lb phase
>Semi-motivated to lose weight
>scared to go to gym
>convince my parents to buy me work out equipment
>have to beg and plead and go on a hunger strike
>tfw they finally give in
>2 weeks shipping and the machines are here
>they are in the garage
>my dad even moved his car so I could work out and lose weight
>get really sad and nervous and decide not to
>keep making up exscuses for why I can't each day
>eventually a month passes and the machines are all dusty
>tfw they cost my parents 2000$
>tfw my dad had to work over time for weeks to afford it
>tfw he still can't park in the garage
>tfw scared to go in garage because don't want to be tricked into using machines
>tfw I don't even feel bad about it

I honestly don’t get how people like you don’t even realize what you’re doing to your parents. Even if you do, you don’t get off your ass and try and resolve things. You just make it worse. Try and fucking do something cause they’re not gonna come to your room and put a shotgun to your head. They’re also not gonna be the ones who give you a new job or a new house, or give themselves an apology. Just fucking do something to try and resolve shit instead of sitting on your ass being a waste of fucking space.

I am 99% sure OP is a ~20 year old LARPing as a NEET, but I am not sure...

not a LARP sadly : (

moar please

Attached: 1446840678922.jpg (653x590, 77K)

Still, it’s just the idea that someone actually exists like this is what makes me sick. I couldn’t imagine anything worse than my parents thinking I’m a failure and not trying to do anything about it.

neet/hikikomori bread? Here's my social withdraw station, been in my room 8 years now.

Attached: 20160617_231021.jpg (3264x1836, 930K)

my dad kicked my ass from home last year and im working now but i miss those days of gaming and sleeping lates dammmn wish you luck

22 year old neet here. i am trying to change but im just so hungry

Attached: gruby_anon_i_karyna_2016-01-26_15-33-16.jpg (500x598, 197K)

sure heres a good one
>be me
>25
>still in my overweight not quite obese youth
>cutting myself heavily while preforming "services" for men in exchange for money for roblox monies
>one day I go too far with a client
>tfw naked guy running out of my room covered in my blood
>tfw I am unconscious on the floor
The rest is based on what my parents told me
>my parents find me on the ground, blood soaking my chest and cum all over me, a mixture of my own and the other guys
>they haul my fat ass and drag me into the car with a plastic sheet around me
>arrive at hospital
>get that extra good care because obamacare actually supports me
>I wake up and everything is fuzzy
>my parents are next to me saying this is a wake up call and that I need to change and get help
>promise I will change and get help
>be me at 26
>still sucking cock and taking ass loads for money
>still cutting but more cautious
>no homo user ;)

how old you? 22 here and trying to push the neetlife as long as i can

Attached: comfy neet pepe.jpg (409x409, 45K)

you should change, don't be like us user. get a job and live underneath the thumb of the jew

How do these things end up like this? Is it something to do with shitty parenting or is it something else like genetics?
I have two boys of my own and I don't think I could handle seeing them like these... Its just too sad, like having a kid and being happy they're healthy until fate kicks you in the balls and you find out they're like this when they're older...

27, I'm leaving soon though, going to hit the road with my backpacking gear and see what happens.

just kick them out. Its called *weak* parenting. Give your boys the belt and be stern and when they try to stay (and my dad always said, the only way I am staying after High school is if I am in medical school and trying to save money) throw their shit out the window.

>inb4 ran over trying to hitch hike

how could someone just give up on them self like this

you Need to start watching RSD videos asap

Attached: !1117635623.jpg (854x640, 100K)

How do you buy time when they inevitably tell you to pack up and move out? How do you convince them you're going to change when we all know you are not going to? As a fellow neet I need to know

Attached: thinking-emoji-pepe-pepe-meme.png (500x475, 64K)

for me, mental illness. I have never had friends and struggled all throughout school, my parents know I'm hopeless and feel pity, so they let me stay. I never agreed to this life anyway, I owe the world nothing.

I think they actually enjoying having me here. I stay and live free and with no stress and they have a scapegoat to blame everything on.

my parents would never throw me out. they love me in spite of my neetness

Attached: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_500.jpg (500x483, 80K)

>go to your tube
>watch all the RSD videos you can find

not only will it teach you how to get girls it will give you great advice for turning your life around and being the best you

I was where you where 3 years ago and my life is totally different now

I'm thinking of hiking the PCT then killing myself on some beautiful mountain

RSD? what does that mean?
Really Sticky Dicks?

very true. i am the 22 year old neet. their marriage is better than ever because i am the lightning rode for all their anger. they take it out on me rather than each other. but in exchange they let me stay and eat while watching netflix. feelsgoodman

Attached: 5HKm7Tv.jpg (900x900, 85K)

I need a timestamped photo you tendie eating faggot

Not true, your mental illness didn't make you like this. It's probably your parents who raised you wrong. Absolutely disgusting.

If they loved you they would. Now they're probably just ashamed and feel guilty of not aborting you.

99% bad parents who don't instill confidence or make there child feel loved

the most important part of parenting is making your kid feel loved and not making them feel like a worthless pos
never take your anger out on your child

they probably just have a multimillion dollar life insurance policy on you, and are waiting for the dabeetus to do its magic.

>my siblings all are very successful, we were all raised proper and had great childhoods, I'm simply the runt of the litter that had no chance from birth. I'm ok with this

real social dynamics

me as well. my brother and sister have moved out and done well, starting families, so i am the only fuck up they have to answer for. i am beginning to think the neet life chose me, and im starting to be grateful

Attached: 18gmIJF.png (620x387, 201K)

this is new

If your story is true, you are a liar, so whatever you say is invalid.
If your story is false, you are a liar, so whatever you say is invalid.
You are irrelevant.
Better stop doing anything. Even stop eating. Learn to live simple. Live in peace.

You're just a parasite, kill yourself you fucking wizard.
Also shitty b8

look I want to believe OP, but I need a photo and timestamp. otherwise you are just another NEET memer.

describe services in more detail. please explain "cutting". how much money? what do you buy in roblox? what else do you spend your money on?

some mornings at 5am I like to borrow my moms car and drive to the local Royal Farms and observe all the construction workers, office commuters,all the workers getting their coffee slugging off to their wagecuck jobs. I sit there with a grin on my face loving the fact that I will never be that person. I go back home and play video games all day

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

#metoo, user. there's no better feeling than watching the wagecucks make the mad dash in the morning. i get my bacon egg and cheese from dunkins and while they sit in traffic going to their slave jobs, i am finishing up breakfast and going home for my day of netflix

Attached: tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png (1280x809, 210K)

i sometimes go into buffets to watch upright cows graze, and I think to myself good lord being fat must really suck. I would imagine that it's wuncomfortable all the time, and on top of that the low self esteem and poor self worth that comes with it. I don't know how I would bear to look in the mirror.

>autists attempting to "comfort" each other and prolong sudoku for another day
best of luck

everyone dies someday, my life will be stress-free and childish until that day comes.

east coast here and was thinking of fucking off and doing the appalachian, only 19 here but man working 40 hours a week is just fucking boring.