What does foreskin feel like?

What does foreskin feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenordic.com/study-links-autism-circumcision
norm.org/lost.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Having sex twice. Sorry for what the Jews did to your dick user.

dirty coins

I don't know ;_;

makes you ultra sensitive to anything touching the tip of your dong. When fucking bitches, or wanking..cock is stimulated a lot.

But that's about it

It's like having a wet soft cloth rubbing on your dickhead as you're having sex. Best feeling there is. Sorry for your dick.

blame the jews.

im a kike

feels good nigga

Well its like this:
Foreskin has positive and negative sides
Positive is
preserving form of penis
Lasting longer in sex (relative)
Preserving ultra sensitive parts on head
Negative is
Extra moisture and dead skincells are preserved so need to wash more often
If not properly pulled during aging ang growing can cause pain later when penis full grown

Pro tip: cumming feels same for both types proven fact measured brain activity and chemistry

Ha ha Jews are a plague on humanity

not a ton of feeling but my tip has a lot of feeling and it gets wet as hell inside. I love sticking my uncut spic cock inside my Aryan wife. When i cum inside her the foreskin kinda curves back and it keeps my dick wedge inside her for awhile so thats nice, i imagine if i didnt have forskin i wouldn't be able to "knot" a pussy. Also my wife likes to do this thing where she licks her finger and puts it inbetween my foreskin and dick and twirls it around while positioning herself so shes behind the motion. Nothing gets me harder faster then seeing a soft, pale white finger swirling around my wet, brown latino cockhead as 2 big blue eyes stare at me.

THAT SAID!

Every once in awhile pubs gets stick in-between my foreskin so that shit sucks. It doesn't hurt but its just annoying. But overall im so glad i didnt get cut.

Somehow, uncircumcised my foreskin no longer goes over the head of my cock. My dick just kinda grew into the extra skin.

warm and comfy

like a kippa on your head

Pretty damn good.

Lost mine in my early teens

It's great. Kinda like a nice skin sweater for your dick on a cold day.

A permanent fedora

Did the pakis get ya?

>Got circumcised 2 years ago due to medical reasons
I'm 23 the only difference i Found out is my tip being less sensitive and handjobs from girls are boring now ;_; atleast it doesn't effect the sex

Extremely sensitive.

When the girl licks it from the inside you'll loose your feet and fall if you're standing almost as if getting tazed, but feels extremely good instead of bad.

Also the head is extremely sensitive due to being protected by the foreskin, if I peel my foreskin back and try to walk with my underwear on it would be extremely difficult due to the sensitivity..

The tightness Jew got me

Is america the new Australia?

it's okay i guess, feels good

I was circumcised when I was 13 (phimosis) and there's no significant difference in general and in terms of masturbation. Can't speak for sex though.

Nice satanic trips. I wanna try this btw.

Really sensitive sensation to the point that it's hard to walk around without it unhooded.

I'm considering getting mine removed, I've been turned down for sex from too many pretty women and it's starting to fuck with my mind. Literally everything could go smooth as fuck, we date like normal, make out, do a little fingerbang action but when the pants come down these materialistic whores go "ewwwwwwww" and become disgusted, like it kills their horniness. One girl, during a one-night stand, straight up walked away from the room when I pulled it out.

It sucks, man. I hate living here. Fucking John Kellogg.

feels like not being mutilated by a jew

oh fuck check my Satanic Trips cock suckers

Basically all the studies would indicate that circs are broken mutilated freaks that have trivial happy-meal tier orgasms who were born to parents who don't love them enough to keep their penis intact and are dumb enough to fall for some shitty aussie fag study that doesn't stand the test of peer review.

As far as the aesthetic goes, a healthy foreskin is completely retractable except without the hideous circ. scar.

If you are a circ, you got rekt. You should hate your parents.

What do limbs feel like?

Jesus your country is Jewed as fuck. They really brainwashed you beyond belief.

the foreskin fairy got it.

salty milk and bags of sand

feels comfy like a turltle neck in winter

>fingers between my foreskin and head

oh god no, how fucking big is your foreskin for it no not hurt like the implosion of hell

Better go and find it then

Same here.

As weird as it sounds, what I miss most is the smell. It may sound gross, but after awhile this really compelling, sort of repulsive but really hypnotic smell starts to form. It's like when you want to smell your ball sweat, but with the foreskin it's a whole other layer added to the mix, and I loved sniffing it after a sweaty day or a wank session.

I miss that. Now I'm cut and there's just not much there.

I had phimosis all my life when I was 19 I got sick of it, I also has a cluster of fordcye spots on the foreskin which looked discusting when erect, I went to my doc and he suggested circumcision, I don't really have any regrets but now at least I can use my penis normally now even if I can't feel anything , yes it is very noticeable. But it looks pleasing to the eye...

i think thats called a boner user

>falling for jewish tricks

I just converted to Islam recently and people are forcing me to do it. How was it after the surgery? What if you get an erection? (my biggest fear BTW)

I miss doing the piss balloon in the shower

I am VERY HAPPY that I have a foreskin and I am FIERCELY anti-circumcision. There is a connection between autism and circumcision:

sciencenordic.com/study-links-autism-circumcision

That's some severe case of Congobooism

>I just converted to Islam recently

Why were you in prison for?

dude wtf its not like shes shoving her entire fucking finger in there, she just does the tip of her finger, where the first bend happens. wtf it looks good when im hard i swear

It's pretty laughable when cripple cucks say the foreskin is useless. When I fap, 99% of the time I just roll my foreskin over my glans. I can't imagine how awful it must be to be mutilated.

I've dated plenty of women and the general consensus is that:

For most 8.5+/10 girls who are bluepilled, go on social media on their smartphones all the time, stuck up, high maintenance, caked up with makeup etc. they won't go anywhere near an uncircumcized penis. Haven't found one that doesn't share this opinion.

For 6-7/10s who aren't as high maintenance and maybe a little redpilled, ranges from no preference to heavy preference over circumcized.

There's a saying here in America, girls will never turn you down if you're circumcized. It's highly accurate.

Please send me a visa, Britain.

Keep in mind, all of those women are sluts (have sex out of wedlock) thus their opinions are largely formed by the Jewish media (who encourages such activity).

>tfw I have phimosis and want to get a semi-cut so my dick isn't awkward in sex

unamerican, natural

feels good rubbing up against the head of my cock.

Don't you even think about chopping it.
Stretch it.

it's worth it. don't wait for it.

I hide cheeseballs in there and reach into my pants for a snack when on the move

>Stretch it.
I doubt this will work (enough), or it would take years to become normal. My case is pretty severe as far as I can tell :(

Not to mention all the extra functions that are lost forever, and never being able to walk comfortably without dick on underwear friction

norm.org/lost.html

Don't do it user, there are ways to fix phimosis without turning your dick into a jew dick

I just don't want to get "circumcised" i.e. muslim/jew style. My doctor told me it's possible to get cut in a way that loosens up the skin but doesn't remove it in the religious way.. I'm guessing it will look really ugly though.

An interesting factoid I learned the other day is you can put your dick inside another man's foreskin. There's even a name for this. I haven't tried it yet and not sure who to ask.

bladder infections

It's called a "German cut"; look it up.

If it takes years then so be it. See multiple doctors in case one is trying to Jew you out of your foreskin.
It's just a body part, not a painting.

very sensitive

>If not properly pulled during aging ang growing can cause pain later when penis full grown

Exactly what happened to me

Yeah I've seen videos of it, pretty hot desu senpai

Awesome, desu And you don't need lube for anything (unless the girl needs it because you hurt her, obviously).

I pity you, your disgusting dry, mutilated dicks with scarves disgust me.

this

You might wanna see a doctor if you can't do that.

Like normal.

One of the symptoms of autism is a lack of empathy. Could this explain why so many Jews are such shitty people?

I wouldn't know, feelsbadman.jpg

You feel protected like nothing can hurt you. This is why men with forskin are a lot better at fighting. The jew has turned you into semi fenales by taking away your spiritual armour.

Imagine not being a cuck, that's what it feels like.

It feels like being Bill.

Even if it's not more sensitive than cut dick I'm glad I have a foreskin, it's useful

I couldn't imagine having to use lube every time I fapped

>this cannot be seriously discussed in society
>female genital mutilation can
I'm seriously considering voting for Trump just to spite the left. I'm so fucking tired of this tyrannical, myopic Commie horde.

I though I'm the only one with sensitive tip.

A sweet, tasty pair of lips around my benis hhhnnggghhh