HuffPo calls for violence against Trump and his supporters:

HuffPo calls for violence against Trump and his supporters:

>Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any

>A litany of think-pieces and condemnations from liberal media and politicians are making their rounds to make it clear how unacceptable and counterproductive any violence or rioting is (...)

>they ignore the history of successful violent insurrection in the US, instead favoring the elementary school version of history in which nonviolence is the only means of struggle that’s ever achieved a thing.

>Last, I want to briefly note the problematic nature of people with privilege condemning violent resistance to Trump as an absolute moral failing, or denying its logic.

archive.is/HoNC6#selection-1953.0-1995.491

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=Jesse Benn&oq=Jesse Benn&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Jesse Benn jew&start=0
sjwlist.com/Main_Page
mobile.twitter.com/JesseBenn/status/603367807196135424
mobile.twitter.com/JesseBenn/status/603395336535552000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wouldnt be a big deal if Trump supporters werent whiney nerd betas.

ITS HUNTING SEASON BABY.

(((pure coincidence)))

>Jesse Benn

Traitor. He should die screaming and suffering.

>wait till night time
>turn off all the lights
>shoot people from the dark
>they have no idea where it came from
>?????
>profit

Yep.
Author of the piece:

>Traitor

Jew, not traitor.

Come over to America and say that to our faces you Turkroach

M E R E
C O I N C I D E N C E
O Y
V E Y

>white when its convenient, jew when t's not

Jews are usually thought as being smart but I cannot believe they cannot understand why people hate them

Direct link please.

I thought they were all violent uneducated rednecks

Which is it?

>If they didnt want to get raped they shouldn't have been wearing those clothes!
Victim Blaming!
>If they didnt want to get beat up they shouldnt have been supporting that candidate!
Logical Response

Never Change Huffpo

I hope Trump fires them all
I want to see that liberal heaven media burn to death

A subsonic round and a suppressor would be absolutely undetectable among the hooting and looting at a typical Jewish Power Rally.

Ten rounds in your magazine. Find a new rooftop. You would never be seen or heard.

Jews aren't smart they're opportunists. It's this retarded society which makes them out to be intelligent. If jews were smart they'd drop their jewish identity entirely and just totally pretend to be white. But instead they court their own destruction by provoking whites and east asians.

>problematic nature of people with privilege condemning violent resistance

There are some horrifying implications of this sentence

Come on, why are these people allowed to walk free? They should be locked up for treason. Inciting domnestic terrorism is literally an act of treason.

google.de/search?q=Jesse Benn&oq=Jesse Benn&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Jesse Benn jew&start=0

>Trump supporters are violent
>Trump supporters are nerd betas

Make up your minds you fucking faggots.

SAN JOSE MAYOR AND CHIEF OF POLICE SHOULD RESIGN THEIR OFFICES

get this shit out fast and hard

what happened to burger cops "shoot first ask later" attitude?
it would be very well appropriated here
nothing like some dead bodies to deliver a message

what are you going to do?
round up your anime-club and steal your dad's gun?

lmao

>problematic
>privilege
>struggle
Would you look at all these sociological buzzwords.

REMINDER THAT THE SJW LIST IS STILL A THING

sjwlist.com/Main_Page

I don't understand how this is not illegal, how is the writer not in prison for inciting violence, this shit is madness, the united states of america is no longer a nation run by its people and the laws they voted, but by corporations.

>turkposting this hard

Why Trump does not shift the blame of this radicalism on the "leftists" to Hillary? Why not call her a fascist because these movements act like fascist movements?

It would shift liberals to Trump instead.

>what happened to burger cops "shoot first ask later" attitude?

its a myth dude. cops can be jackasses but they're (usually) somewhat restrained

problems start when there are a bunch of them in one place

lol

marxist jews are funny

I understand why people archive articles but we should really be watching who's in those comment sections.

Really a meme but cops shoot single suspects not crowds of people protesting. Opportunists use this to attack the cops.

>Last, I want to briefly note the problematic nature of people with privilege condemning violent resistance to Trump as an absolute moral failing, or denying its logic. Whether you would personally engage in violent conduct matters little to your ability to understand where it comes from. Some people have the privilege to consider the implications of Trump’s rise in the abstract and negotiate which means are necessary. That’s not true for everyone. And when those who hold that privilege dismiss the potential validity or logic of violent resistance, it’s effectively an effort to dictate the rules under which oppressed peoples respond to existential threats, and to silence forms of resistance disagreeable to privileged sensibilities. Don’t be that liberal.

don't wanna forget to use mental gymnastics to shame liberals who think violence is unnecessary

these people are legitimate domestic terrorists

WHAT THE FUCK

He is anti-Israel jew and you are trying to portray him as a hypocritical pro-Israel Jew.

Whats your agenda? HuffPost false flag?

Problematic - The word you use when some slight is perceived but you are unable to explain what is upsetting about it

well?

The San Jose Police Chief Eddie Garcia is a Mexican and member of La Raza

Mexican Police Chief greenlighted a Mexican and Black mob to attack a White political rally

The future of all America should Trump lose and Whites become a minority

This isn't everyday shitposting.... This is advanced shitposting.

>Thinking liberals work like that

No matter what would come out of trumps mouth liberals would just say to themselves "OH GET REAL" and then laugh at how racists are getting beaten up.

Does this mean it's open season on protestors? Violent riots? Bloody confrontations? OH I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

This is literally advocating attacking their political rivals.

Don't let them sugar coat this shit.

He is a Jew he's calling for violence against people he perceives as struggling for white interests.

I really don't care that much about Israel desu.

they ignore the history of successful violent insurrection in the US, instead favoring the elementary school version of history in which nonviolence is the only means of struggle that’s ever achieved a thing.

So let me get this straight;

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Very insightful, it's halfway to 2017 and we've been doing the opposite of removing kebab. Thank you for the advice, Mr.Benn.

He will swing by the rope.

Some jews are anti-Israel because they understand they need a host for jewish culture to survive. So they'd rather stay in white countries and destroying them in the process (which they dont necessarely want, but it happens anyway as its the nature of the jews).

Imagine a world where the US is Brazil, Europe is a muslim wasteland (with nukes) and Israel is on its own because it has no friends except the US.

don't forget

all of this is apparently justified because trump wouldn't say sorry to people who disrupted his rallies and got removed from them

judging by what gets reported they should actually bring in riot police instead

oh vey

does this mean that violent response from the right is also justified?

I agree. He should be raped and tortured, then crucified by the sea so the sun's reflection slowly bakes him alive in agony. Screaming, sobbing, begging for his mother, pissing and shitting himself in utter terror, denouncing his liberal bullshit, begging for another chance, promising that he will do better, mentally breaking as his desperation turns him into a mere animal, and finally dying alone in horror and humiliation. No level of brutality is too much for these sub-animal traitors.

>Trump uses well known stock photo of WW2
>liberal media reveals it was all a hoax in order to stump Trump

Do these idiots really think they had time to take photos during the invasion? Or that the image would be a pretty sight?

Just take something at face value for oncen

Wouldn't they be able to track where the bullet came from? Like the kind of bullet and some kind of identifier that allows them to find out who sold the ammo?

We can not stoop down to their level. It's one thing to defend ourselves but don't fall into the stereotype that Trump supporters are hungry for violence. We have to be better than this.

>race war now!
>gas the kikes!
>i'd totally shoot niggers for sport!

>Goddamn libtards, violence isn't the answer!!

Sup Forums is so fucking stupid it hurts

GET THIS OUT

MAKE PEOPLE SEE IT

>Point three. Violent resistance matters. Riots can lead to major change (*note the irony of that hyperlink going to a Vox article). It’s not liberal politicians or masses that historians identify as the spark underlying the modern movement for LGBTQ equality. Nor was it a think piece from some smarmy liberal writer. It was the people who took to the streets during the Stonewall Uprising. It was the Watts Rebellion, not the Watts Battle of Ideas, that exposed the enduring systemic neglect, poverty, inequality, and racism faced by that community. Similarly, it was the LA Uprising, not the LA Protests, that led to significant changes in the Los Angeles Police Department. More recently, the Ferguson and Baltimore Uprisings both helped prompt the Justice Department to investigate their corrupt police forces. And since we’re talking about fascism, it’s worth remembering that it wasn’t the election of a moderate centrist (hello, Hillary) or a sanguine protest that stopped its ascent in Europe. It was, primarily, the Russian military, and to a lesser extent the US military; neither of which practiced nonviolence if memory serves.

>what happened to burger cops "shoot first ask later" attitude?

That is Jewish fantasy, like the holocaust.

>i'd totally shoot niggers for sport!

no one says this you faggot

>memes vs reality
Most of the Nazis left

>I cannot believe they cannot understand why people hate them

willful ignorance
>What's not to liek?

maybe, just maybe the Trump supporters aren't Nazies.

just food for thought.

Fucking what? How stupid are you?

In tv shows sure.

In real life the bone will disrupt any markings on the round and likely the round will fragment. Forensic experts are caughtmaking shit up and framing people all the time.

All of those are real solutions when the time arrives.

He hates Israel but you chose to post a tweet without context that makes him sound pro-Israel. Why did you do that?

mobile.twitter.com/JesseBenn/status/603395336535552000

Is OP Jesse Benn?

Cultural revolution a go?

>Some people have the privilege to consider the implications of Trump’s rise in the abstract and negotiate which means are necessary.

Wait a minute. So you are telling me that I can just go out every night to shoot people in droves and no one will ever find out? There has to be some way they could find out.

both

Sauce on OP image?

Here's your (((you)))

Radical liberals won't change. I'm thinking about moderate liberals. Those, you know, kinda have principles about non-violence.

>every trump rally attendee is a raycist
>r a y c i s t
(((you)))

...yes? Why do you think places like Chiraq have such a ridiculous murder rate?

looks like summer is here in force. how was school this year kids?

>Do these idiots really think they had time to take photos during the invasion? Or that the image would be a pretty sight?

You've never heard of a combat photographer?
>Combat Camera?
>It's an MOS in the Army and AFSC in teh Air Force...

one of the best jobs in the military

If you have a supressor, keep on the move, and hide your face, then yes you could.

But the news said all Americans are trigger happy psychopaths? And they shoot each other all the time?

The only thing getting triggered in the US are liberals I guess.

So how come there arent more people going on a shooting craze at night if it's so easy to do it and get away with it?

Reminder this is why the SS and SA were created, because Hitler supporters were being hunted down in the streets and being killed at rallies by "peaceful" communists.

Whenever the Left's mask of tolerance and generosity slips, the totalitarian monster underneath is revealed. Every time.

All you had to do was listen.

Because we are not psychopaths.

This isn't the time for the race war and you know if Trump supporters fought back, the media would have a field day.

Trump is going to win democratically without violence and since the liberals can't have their way, they're throwing a hissy fit whilst trying to claim they have the higher moral ground.

The average person isn't a homicidal maniac, user.

>i was only pretending to be a faggot

here's your (You)

Hey, stop murder-shaming us, goy!

pol's right again

He's just another commie. I read through his feed. He's using the commie definition of fascism and he views austerity as class warfare.

>dank memes and ironic internet angst =/= real life calls for political violence

That Trump (or any republican) can win is a meme tho

Democrats have far more solid blue states than there are red leaning states

So we are just all living on the trust and good faith that others wont just snap and do this?

god damn this is just as bad as being run on an economy

>Wouldn't they be able to track where the bullet came from?

CSI fiction. Propaganda intended to trick the goy into thinking liberal gun control and the money they demand for "bullet databases" actually has merit. They cannot track bullets. They cannot identify where bullets came from. What one can do is, occasionally, match microscopic scratches in the chamber that get imprinted on the shell casing (or rarely the bullet itself when it's jacketed and hasn't deformed or fragmented in the target) with *the next round fired* ,as when they recover a fired gun from a dumpster next to a murder scene. These scratches are completely altered to the point of being useless by the simple act of cleaning your gun, or putting another box of rounds through it at the range the next day... which of course any respectable non-nigger shooter would be doing anyway. And that's only if they recover the casing. That's why you don't leave any brass behind.

At absolute best they may be able to tell the general direction the bullet traveled in due to blood splatter, but that is highly unlikely at best such evidence would survive intact in a riot situation. Most cases, they'd need a witness to even have a starting point for any investigation. Some hobo in the alley saw a guy in a hoodie climbing the service ladder to the roof, etc. They'd then check every security camera in a few block radius hoping to catch a glimpse of the shooter, or the car he got into.

you might want to check your information

Of course, but Normandy was a nasty siege. Blood and bodies everywhere

If someone truly wanted to kill you for scuffing their shoe there is very little you could do. Except shoot back.

willnobody report this cunt, and terror organization, to the FBI for inciting violence?

>does this mean that violent response from the right is also justified?

No, because whites have been defined for all time as "privileged", which mean it's OK to beat, rob, and kill them. Any act of self-defence from the Right is therefore an exercise of "privilege" and wrong. Yes, the Left actually believes this; look how apeshit they go at the thought of white homeowners having guns in case of (usually black) intruders.

Welcome to civilization buddy.

Has anyone sent this to Hannity or Dobbs?

This is definitely something they'd talk about during their show.