What is the most heart-wrenching, human breaking, cripplingly sad album you have ever heard...

What is the most heart-wrenching, human breaking, cripplingly sad album you have ever heard? one that will ruin you for a long period of time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1n6ihxcm6k
youtube.com/watch?v=tS89PkoxgRg
youtube.com/watch?v=LZwmxBmUNhs
youtube.com/watch?v=SkK23aLv_BQ
plohoband.bandcamp.com/album/ploho
youtube.com/watch?v=dH4GwxePsIw
youtube.com/watch?v=pki4d1kZRMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hospice until I realized none of that shit was real and it was a metaphor for the guy getting cucked so it just made me kinda angry so I never listened to it again.

Dumb question. The music that really cripples a person is clearly that which becomes tied to a person's individual, subjective experiences and memories.

Red House Painters - Down Colorful Hill
It hit me really hard

This album broke me

Nigga wot did you say

This.

That being said, there are some that most people can't walk away from unaffected...

Not even explicitly sad, it just comes across so heavily.

This

SOME

death is real

Shizuka

youtube.com/watch?v=f1n6ihxcm6k

that one album you closely associate with your ex

Yeah this

That one album you associate with your past drug addiction.

used to listen to a lot of mogwai with my ex. 3 months past breaking up i remembered (and listened to) rock action.

i fucking drowned

that shit is not crippling depression you fucking child. gfs come and go, it's not the same as losing a loved one forever

The intro changed my life forever...

I imagine it would be this, if I ever had an ex

The sunset tree ;-;

damn.... I actually associate Oracular spectacular to my ex

source?

This

>Losing someone you love forever is not the same as losing a loved one forever
????

t. never been in a relationship

youtube.com/watch?v=tS89PkoxgRg

Breaking up with an ex is not the same as someone close to you dying.

I'm assuming that is what he meant.

>>>/highschool/
shit's not crippling depression dummy

how has no one posted Elliott?

here's a demo so depressing he never released it

youtube.com/watch?v=LZwmxBmUNhs

>having an ex
>dating anyone ever

T H I S
also this youtube.com/watch?v=SkK23aLv_BQ

I used to listen to Telefon Tel Aviv when making sweet sweaty love. After Charlie died it took me way over two years to be able to enjoy again his music

It still makes me sad but I can enjoy TTV again

saw phil 4 days ago

still thinking about it now :/

this album sucked

people only think its deep because the dude died young.

still cant listen to this

Nah it's not that bad

BODY

this

it's a lil deep

Something by Swans

>ex

damn this is actually nice. i like it

Why the fuck is this album a thing?

people liked it before he died though

implying I have an ex

24 yo only ever been kissed

beat that cucks

Doris. idk why I just don't like it anymore, it feels gross, dirty and depressing. Also the song 33 by Smashing Pumpkins reminds me of my first gnarly breakup so I can't listen to it

ONCE

plohoband.bandcamp.com/album/ploho
dont ask

youtube.com/watch?v=dH4GwxePsIw
This. 1:15
I'm tearing up right as I'm typing this.

post emo dungeon synth
youtube.com/watch?v=pki4d1kZRMc

i agree with doris. earls work in general is associated with alot of dread in me

wish you were here. I dont care if its predictable, its still one of my favorite albums to this day

yeah never made it through that album, just felt angry the whole time instead of sad. Now I know why

underrated

kek

This album doesn't "destroy me" but it makes me want to protect my kids. It makes me glad I grew up in a healthy family where my parents both loved me and didn't abuse me.

What the fuck is this album, I've seen it posted 20 times here.

i think him killing himself is a big factor in it too, it's so hopeless sounding

Songs from Suicide Bridge is pretty fucking sad too me, especially knowing the backstory

What's the story
pls answer, I've been asking for weeks now and am too scared to look it up

Made the mistake of listening to this while depressed, hit me really hard.

which chinese comic is that?

I saw Phil in Brooklyn in september, still vaguely emotionally distressed about the whole thing. I had a chance to talk to him a little bit at his merch stand right outside the venue before the show and the thing I remember most about the entire show is the immense sadness I felt just radiating off of him. Like every single thing he did and said just felt incredibly sad. It was really tough just standing there and talking to him, even though he's one of my favorite musicians and I always wanted to meet him.

ex is a big ed sheeran fan. was never very into him myself but i put a whole bunch of music on my phone by him before we broke up - tried to like him.
shuffling was a mistake

Im not sure but judging by the art style it's prolly Junji Ito.

surprised no one's posted this yet

I don't think any album has hit me as hard as the first time I heard Spiderland.
It was a summer night back in high school and I remember being pretty happy that night (so it wasn't caused by outside factors) but I just felt so sad and empty after hearing it, to the point of thinking

>this album is great, but maybe it's not a good idea to listen to it if it makes me feel this way

For better or worse, it doesn't affect me the same way anymore, but I still appreciate the music

Low - I Could Live In Hope

>indie nu-male cucks

find out for yourself pussy

Did he actually get cucked? I thought it was just a metaphor for his relationship with a mentally ill girl.
That album was kind of a dick move on his part, really.

:(((((

Giant

Holy fuck

im 25 never been kissed, but i got on tinder now i have a date with a 19 year old slut. w-wish me luck!

not subtle but it works

this feels more 'empty' (in a good way) than heart wrenching. I guess the composer committing suicide is pretty sad though

Kek

Bloodbells chime made me cry like a bitch first time I heard it

Pic related or any sparklehorse,jason molina album.Carrie and lowell too

Swans - STftB really destroyed me emotionally, though I was more scared than sad by the end.

>that one band you closely you associate with your ex
>see them live by yourself

Most of the album is about cancer so it’s all genuinely depressing

i believe in u