Any medicfags here. Im freaking the fuck out is that a fucking worm in my flesh?

Any medicfags here. Im freaking the fuck out is that a fucking worm in my flesh?

Attached: 1522119794384-1771016668.jpg (2048x1152, 683K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AUd36xcz24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That looks fucking terrible. I'm not a med but it looks like an infection or something

Attached: FB_IMG_1521077873157.jpg (403x352, 11K)

This looks like a pretty standard, possibly 2nd degree burn. What am I missing, here?

looks like stage 4 brain cancer better call make a wish

it's hard torn right there, it'll heal but you'll have a scar

THE WORM

Go to the drug store. Buy a bottle of oregano oil in the vitamin section. Take 5 drops daily until you are able to see a physician. Get an appt asap maybe even at a walk in clinic. Also apply hydrogen peroxide twice daily to fiht soft tissue infection. The oil is a natural antibiotic to help resist systemic infection.

*Yes I did not specify that it was a burn, (so that you will have a scar, probably for life)

Attached: kibu.jpg (966x777, 192K)

Look like you poured Peroxide into your anus and it's bubbling out.

DO NOT TOUCH IT

it's gay cancer (AIDS)

I read that worms come out if it rains do i poured water on it so the worm will either come out or drown.

Attached: 15221208157151012932733.jpg (2048x1152, 637K)

It's a maggot larva. Pack the wound with salt and it will suffocate it.

there is no worm, OP.
lay of the lsd, disinfect that open wound and dress it.
/thread

this right here nigga
I'm a doctor

Like, werewolf the apocalypse THE WORM? Does he have the smell of the worm about him?

Yeah that looks like it needs some hydrocortisone asap. Looks like a skin infection. As for a worm, it doesnt seem normal unles you were specifically exposed to parasite carriers. Do you have many cats? See a doctor asap. This will not get better without anti biotic treatment.

You just ripped a fucking scab off, you can see the remnants of it and the edges of the wound pulling back in.

I already had the same wound, it will heal even without antibiotic, but enjoy your cicatrix

typical fucking wound juice. keep it clean and itll heal. might even get a scar.

I do not know what scab is but i did pull off the skin part that was wiggly wiggly when i felt the worm eating

Pic reltded its a nother part the worm has nom nomed

Attached: 1522121281990-1811384027.jpg (2048x1152, 628K)

>I read that worms come out if it rains do i poured water on it so the worm will either come out or drown.
God please let this be a joke. It's your arm and not a fucking garden you imbecile

Looks like a textbook case of morgellons (google it)

Looks like scabies muhdood

yah that's my guess. You got some sort of everyday fiber in the wound, that's what happens to wet, exposed sores. Looks like you scratched it too much. Wash it well and put a bandaid over it.

are you really this stupid??

>parasotosis LARP
Either seek help or stop insulting very damaged people.

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-113723.jpg (323x299, 81K)

This needs to become a thing

>peroxide that bitch
>wash area with warm cloth
>more peroxide
>neosporin
>no bandage (causes moisture to build on the area, creating unnecessary dead skin around the wound.

Repeat daily. You'll be fine.

Also, take a fucking shower every other day, you gross-ass nigger.

peroxide promotes scarring be careful, fag

>Any medicfags here. Im freaking the fuck out is that a fucking worm in my flesh?
what fucking worm? are you so autistic you never had a scrap before? nigga thats what all wounds look like when they are beginning to heal.

the worm will go to sleep

You can’t make this shit up

Wyrm you fucking casual
> didn't think anyone knew of this game!

Attached: 1520766632000.gif (540x405, 328K)

just

And that's platelets/plasma pooling up, because you ripped the fucking scab off, not water.

I think this video should help
youtube.com/watch?v=2AUd36xcz24

bitches love scars.