ROMANIANS MARCH AGAINST ASYLUM-SEEKER CRACKDOWN

Romanians march against asylum-seeker crackdown.

Explain yourselves, Romanians.

Roma as in roma people = aka gypsies
Roma Does not equal romanian.

those are actually gipsies. really annoying people. since i saw their baba delivering them to the super markets to beg in a brand new mercedes suv they don't get a cent from me. i'd rather give it to homeles polish alcoholic. romas are like a pest.

>roma people
>not from romania

most of them living in berlin are from bulgaria.

The double negative in this title threw me off for a second on what it was actually talking about.

Also this is talking about Roma people, not Romanian people. There is a difference even though there is some crossover

>burger education

At least do a 10 second google search.

I didn't realize there was a Romanian part of Bulgaria.

How in the name of fuck would people FROM THE EU be able to demand "asylum".. in the EU?

It makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Damn gyppo scum just want free handouts. They should pretend to be Syrian like everyone else.

>implying i haven't researched this topic
>implying roma romani and romania don't share a common etymology

>Romanians
Dacians BTFO

that's because your schools teach common core.

NO
CHILD
LEFT
BEHIND

Romania is truly the worst country in the EU

>How in the name of fuck would people FROM THE EU be able to demand "asylum".. in the EU?
benefits.

it's not asylum, you are free to choose you residence if you are an eu citizen. unfortunately they are eu citizens. but they can be expelled if unwilling to work. a common property of romas.

Dacians have nothing to do with Romanians.

Pic related. True Dacians.

>ROMAnians

Romani != Romanians

>you are free to choose you residence if you are an eu citizen
no, you're not.
Read the directive 2004/38/EC, Article 7, especially:

1. All Union citizens shall have the right of residence on the territory of another Member State for
a period of longer than three months if they:
(a) are workers or self-employed persons in the host Member State; or
(b) have sufficient resources for themselves and their family members not to become a burden on
the social assistance system of the host Member State during their period of residence and
have comprehensive sickness insurance cover in the host Member State;

>are workers
>not to become a burden on
the social assistance system of the host Member State

gypsies and roaches need not apply.

Székelys are based.

The term Roma is phonetically close to the word Romanian, but it has no etymological or semantic link with the latter : Roma is an endonyme meaning in romani (the language of roms) "accomplished man and married within the community"

Roms and Romanian are two clearly different people. Romani comes from the north of India. Romanian are from Dacia and the Roman Empire.

in short, do some research you fucking faggots

>Roma

Thats the faggot term you immense faggots imposed on us to use. Now please kindly fuck off.

Besides that, its RRoma with a double R.

>tfw crypto romanian tries to explain roma and romanian are etymologically dissimilar

Fuck off burger.

they don't want the competition of fellow beggars

>Gypsies are racist as fuck, muslimes too
tfw only white people feel guilty finding other races strange and disgusting

>romanians
>not gypsies

Topkek

>tfw i though you weren't trolling

I hope you're trolling.

Roma = dirty gypsies

Romanians = pretty good dudes at sexy ladies

Fuck off proxy-gypsy.

fucking gypsis

Buger shitstain can't even talk proper english. Their race is called RRom , if i remember correctly giving plurality to a word in English is done by adding 's' at the end of the word .

Therefore RRom becomes RRoms when you describe their race, not Roma(literally insulting both the Capital City and former Empire) , neither Romani nor Romanian's , it's RROMS or ROMS.

As in NIGGER , NIGGERS
AS in JEW , JEWS.

BRAINDEAD BURGER

AS IN ROMA , ROMAS
AS IN AMERICAN , AMERICANS
OR IN YOUR RETARDED VERSION
AS IN ROMANI, ROMANIS

>spain
>literally the roma(ni)(((an))) diaspora capital of europe
>implying there are english words that start with two r's

Why do shitskins not know how to use bins? Even when I was in Paris, the streets were dirty as fuck. Rubbish everywhere.

so few true friends

I like you.

RReverse Trianon when?

Pointless because romanian were dumb enough to paint crosshair on themselves and Putyin will do what russians have to do.

They will be the next Ukraine.

Székelys are Hungarians.
Romanians are Dacians.

Székelys are Magyarized Dacian- Avar hybrids native to Transylvania

Romanians are Latinized Punjabs

They are native to transilvania since the mongol invasion you mongrol.

>my Sup Forums memes disprove history
kys

Incorrect on both accounts.

Unless you care to explain how Gypsies who arrived after the 9th century became Latinized all the way in Dacia.

they are prolly being paid to be there by the jew in the suit.

no need for echos ((())) doing something subversive against the interest of the local people is basically a giant gold star.

"Roma" are not technically Romanians you fucking spergs

They are gypsies who are basically european niggers.

Not like I'd be able to tell a romanian and gypsy apart but romanians get pretty butt flustered if you mix them up chiefly due to the fact that Roma live like pigs and shit up every place they go

Roma ''''''''''''''''''''people''''''''''''''''''''

Typical burger lard brain.
By Roma they mean gypsies, not Romanians. They are different. It's just a meme guys.....

Don't talk like that to your brother

Are you retarded?

This leaf gets it

>replying to bait

seems like they fell for the meme.

congratz gipsy.

fucking gypsies

RReally makes you think