He didn't ACTUALLY kill himself, r-right?

He didn't ACTUALLY kill himself, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76301574/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76349155/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope so

I remember people saying he used to cut himself when United won games, so maybe this finally tipped him over

His entire life was spent on Sup Forums. Now if he ever comes back he will only be mocked just like any poo in loo. He probably killed himself.

>Slav necked himself
another one bites the dust, t.b.h.

Who?

And On the Fourth Day He Rose from the Dead

Good day my Slovakian friend.

Have you seen any of your compatriots matching this description by any chance?

He was last seen on the 24th of May. His father is very worried something awful may have happened to him.

I hope Pogba doesn't win the CL next year, guy might go on a shooting spree

Nah, I've been posting well into the morning hours after CL final --> archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76301574/ and we've discussed the match itself and Juve squad situation thoroughly like 2 days ago --> archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76349155/
What else is there to talk about in /trans/ right now? Juve aren't signing anyone yet, and Manure keep getting snubbed by everyone which is hilarious (and honestly unexpected) enough but I'll wait for some proper desperate scam purchase like Perishit to get excited about.

Why would based Slovak kill himself? Dying of laughter at watching Pogba dab with the Europa League?

BASED SLOVAK

I bet the Customers thought they were safe for a moment

Because he's a juve bandwagoner

good mentally unfit people need to off themselves.

Kek, never

Poor Juventus fans, all they have is a mighty double to comfort themselves :(

I don't like slander

Not everyone can achieve the most prestigious TREBLE known to football world, and in their first season nonetheless. Tough luck

>Pogba won a European trophy this season
>Juventus didn't, get THRASHED in the final 4-1
>Pogba unironically left Juventus to go to Man U to win European silverware

Huh

Based Slovak, keep fighting the good fight m8

Forza juve

>EL
>European Trophy
>implying losing to Real Madrid is in any way comparable to (barely) beating the likes of Rostov, Anderlecht and Ajax
And as we all know, >mouyes himself considers the competition absolutely worthless and needed it only because they failed completely in the league

Anyone else just feel sorry for him?

i feel sorry for the utd bandwagoners making threads about an Sup Forums user they got ptsd from

>>EL
>>European Trophy
Yeah, that's how it works.

Based Ameribro
>customers crawling out of the woodwork like roaches as soon as /trans/ starts
>only to witness all their top targets telling Manure to fuck off
>mfw

why would we?
he brings joy into every ABU's life and just by mentioning his name he strucks terror into the costumers hearts

It's like saying you got Olympic gold, when it's actually Paralympics you competed in. I wouldn't expect a customer to notice the difference of course, considering their primary source of football information is Manure Twitter account.

I used to troll the shit out of him but now I just feel bad

How many times have you cut yourself since Saturday?

They were gimmes. If they failed to win either it would have been embarrassing.

He's actually an arsenal fan.

>this post
Overcompensating, methinks.

>Y-you're so m-mad
How's the Griezmann deal la? Wasn't he officially confirmed when Manure qualified for CL?

Has he admitted that Buffon is the most overrated player of our lifetime?

>2-7

what's your opinion on sczczeny la

Keep it up based slovak

>United just announced as the biggest club in the world
>Juventus aren't even one of the top 2 biggest clubs in Italy
embarrassing. so embarrassing.

Slovak ABU BTFO
We are so fucking rich bros

>6th (sixth)
>muh Happy Meal "treble"
>Mbrappe says Manure play dogshit football and he doesn't want to be part of that
>Greaseman heavily implies he'll join if they qualify for CL, tells them to fuck off regardless
>Lukaku says he wants to go to Chelsea and Manure can fuck off
>now they're settling for Madrid benchwarmer who scored 15 goals in 63 Serie A matches playing for strongest local team
Comedy
Had an excellent previous season obviously, but isn't he inconsistent as hell in the long term? That's what everyone says. Anyway I consider him Neto replacement, not Buffon's successor

ABU here. Wow I just got owned lol

hate utd but i just got tooled. what do i say to this?

Liverpool fan here. Even I must admit ABUs just got DESTROYED

Trying WAY too hard. Just take a break for like, a week? Things won't seem so real then.

ABU here just want to say i got absolutely btfo and i'm considering not posting ever again

You've lost it mate. Put some more effort into trolling

wew lad literally S E E T H I N G

Squawka stats don't go far back enough

Next season should be even better for ABUs - no more Community Shield and EL babby competitions to win and masquerade as some achievements, plus after finishing 6th they're struggling to get any reinforcements. Even with all the money in the world lmao
>Perisic
>Lindelof
>Morata
>in talks with Balotelli
Be afraid, PL (and CL), be very afraid

>defending his points this hard on an ANONYMOUS Kyrgyzstanian turf exchange forum

JESUS ALLAH

Calm down dude. This is the definition of seething. You got btfo. Allow it.

rareflag-posting is a kind of socially accepted tripfaggotry

slovakia isn't a rareflag tho there's like 3 of them

guidetti gave manure their EL

>zero arguments between the two of (You)
And you're telling me to put some effort in? Not even interested in summer Sup Forums posting much this year and waiting for next season to start, but considering there's a thread with Slovak flag it seems customers simply can't get by without my constant presence.

He literally cuts himself cos of Sup Forums

Honestly Slovak, take a break. Not trolling you or taking the piss. Just take a break from your computer for a while. I'm worried

Fucking useless shit

That which is falling, should be pushed

I LAUGH AT YOUR FUCKING FACE SLOVAKIA
etc

I genuinely hope that isn't true. Because that's too far man.

Just giving you some good-natured advice. No one is trying to engage you in an argument lol, as badly as you want to type up your paragraphs.

>90 million pounds for obese Luca Toni

>if I repeat "he cuts himself" for 7 months, maybe someone will believe it
It's hilarious how you attempt to take the high ground because I >obsess over your shitty customer club, and yet you obsess over Anonymous Sup Forums poster Which one is more pathetic? Just filter Slovakia if you're getting butthurt too much,kek

>I don't even want to discuss football, just this one particular Slovak poster
Meta cancer

This isn't a thread about football, it's a thread about you. Why would I be talking about anything else?

and how is he wrong about calling you meta cancer?

It wasn't directed at you personally, but the purpose of this thread like you're saying. It's not my fault there are only handful Slovak posters on Sup Forums so traumatised customers can channel all their frustration into a single flag. Anyway you're right, lack of actual topics leads to Reddit-tier tripfag boogeyman faggotry like this, best thing to do is wait for the season to start.
Peace

Hope you get the help you need :)

Nobody gives a fuck about a shit trophy like EL except the smaller teams that can't possibly win the CL. KYS if you think ManU accomplished anything there. It's akin to going to the trophy shop and buying your own (for a rich club, anyway)

Hala Madrid

he's right my amerifat friend

I never really cared about it, so what the fuck is an ABU?

anyone but ukraine

Anyone but Universidad Católica

Anyone but Urawa Reds.

Anyone but Uruguay

pathetic