Planning on shooting myself sometime next month

planning on shooting myself sometime next month
dubs decides what I do before or during.

pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_20180322_174849_249.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

>He was behind of it...

Attached: 1qy0esyptms5254450000000.jpg (473x447, 25K)

Just do it right now, why wait?

Attached: capture.png (271x214, 144K)

Get fucked nasally

why do that when you could just go skate?
youre one of those poser ass fools though huh

don't kill yourself and listen to comfy music

Go skateboarding with your feet inside containers of ice cream.

Attached: CzechEmFliped.png (353x460, 202K)

This

decide you dont want to and live your fucking life

Attached: download-2.jpg (241x209, 5K)

Just shoot yourself now faggot.

take out a bunch of credit cards and do a lot drugs and bang hookers. then decide if life is worth it or not.

Shoot up a Feminist convention or those twats down in Florida, and do us all a solid.

WINRAR. OP MUST DELIVER, BUT WONT CAUSE IS A FAG

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 7.52.48 PM.png (441x571, 317K)

buy a sexdoll and upload stuff to xvideos

Don't do it :( please. Plese rember good times

Attached: images (2).jpg (245x206, 7K)

Become a Hero and get some one with you into the next live

why can't you suicidal faggots that use a gun just go after drug dealers and do one last ooh rah balls to the wall or down the border and catch smugglers

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Livestream it!
Go down as a fucking weak pussy who couldent be man enough to fix his fuckin problems!

Only problem there is you better make sure you die in that gun fight kek. Cartel will keep ya kicking through quite a bit of horrible shit.

become a Somalian Pirate

infiltrate north korea
kidnap snowden
rob fort knox

take a nap
wake up
drink a black coffee and a cigarette
talk to someone
get help
and please don't do it.

isn't the point to die? you keep shooting until you die, prep a suicide pill if you feel that you somehow would be captured alive

Buy a bunch of cheese wire and tie it into a noose. Hot glue your hands to your head before you hang yourself to make it look like you ripped off your own head. You'll be a legend if you live stream it.

pick up garbage around your city because the city gonna have to pick you later. only fair

Rape some hot chick you always wanted to fuck, upload it online and link Sup Forums to it, then kill yourself.

Both of these

Do you want to end up in a fucking logan paul video?

You may die, but your meme will live on

if dubs try to make sushi by yourself

go apply for some credit cards and max them the fuck out having the time of your god damned life for the last month of your life.

You might find a renewed will to live, you never know.

Or you can just go buy shit for needy homeless people with your cards- that would be a karmic solid (and also a laugh and a fuck-you to the credit card companies lol)

Sick get

don't have the shotgun yet
also my birthday is at the end of next month maybe something good will happen

bitch motherfucker I will remember this thread you will see me one day in a thread and I'll deliver
before I end it I will learn to skate with ice cream shoes

This

I'm a loner loser I don't know where drug dealers are or any bad people near me that I'd want to take out before I'm dead. also nice quads

Fucking pussy. Hang yourself like a man

Attached: 1520629973650.png (600x600, 803K)

if something good happens on your birthday will you turn back on your decision?

damn dubs on top of quads it's like a sign

Just have no shame from now on, ask the next hot girl you see if she wants to fuck

so you're gonna film yourself wearing icream shoes while skateboarding? cool

damnit you got dubs but shotgun is easier and faster. I don't have to worry about the pain while it happens

I mean possibly. I lived this long without dying there's always a chance to keep going

dubs says it's true so yes I will

Why do you care? The pain will be worth it for the live stream. You'd live forever through Internet fame, at least do something with your life you worthless sack of shit

well do something good, call your friends and have a beer.
If you don't have friends go to a party, meet someone new, downoad tinder, there's always someone out there willing to meet new people.
Just don't do this OP

I would but no gun yet

Let me use your gun first.

Shoot up a school and see if you can get above columbine proto if you do I will hail you BTW take a high quality pic and don't shoot your self let the state do it and the taxpqg3rs pay for it it will be hilarious and millions will remember your name if you get over 20 kills

there's more polite people than I thought here. fine at the very least I'll put it off for awhile at least until after my birthday and the video I make of learning to skate with ice cream shoes

>next month

I bet. I've got a 12 gauge sitting in the back seat of my car with a box of shells and I still can't find the courage to blow my head off. Do it now or do it never.

>protip: most credit unions will allow you to overcharge 1000+ dollars on a standard checking account

also try cooking
its a thing that you cant live without and picking it up can give you a daily feeling of accomplishment

This is a great idea saw down the shotgun and shoot Greg or the Cuban in the face.

well trips says to do school shooting quads says to do big shooting also. but I did say dubs not trips or quads so ice cream shoes it is.

Send me an email before you shoot up the school it would make everyone feel accomplished it sure as hell would make me and here's a suggestion for the shooting April 20 March for our lives rally most ironic thing on earth and it's Hitler's birthday so show up in full uniform but cover up until shooting do it for the fourth Reich. BTW email is [email protected]

bahrgher keng food ace cream nahmber sexteen

And you can do it during scaring with ice cream shoes

Do some heroin

This person has bobble doubles which is supreme override now go kill the buzzcut butch or the triangle head fag

Why werent these depressed niggers around in the late 90s or late 2000s with this shit that gives skateboarders a bad name, these niggars are pussies and so desperate for attention nowadays...

Attached: Galleta_de_Sandia_IMG_6369_200.jpg (200x133, 23K)

Attached: Nino_Embuelto_IMG_6381_200.jpg (200x133, 23K)

Actually kill some one of importance a famous person and those live streams never last you now what does a shooting for example it's been over 200 years scone Lincoln died we still remember the dude and everything about his killer just kill some one who is importantt a star a political leader or a gun control activist and your get away be CNN let can be a scateboard and a bucket of ice cream or shoot up a school. BTW if your gonna shoot up a school be a man and do it with lever action 357. Magnum it will help with the at 15s are bad guns argument and if your not sure try something new I suggest you go to the grand canyon it's truly breath taking its so much larger and cooler then in the pictures and you should get saved just as like a safety measure if it's fake oh well if it's real you just got yourself a trip to everlasting happy life sounds pretty good eh? Best of luck consider your choices and see the grand canyon and get saved just in case

use gas

For the shooting good idea Mix chlorine and ammonia and pour it down the AC vents, turn the school into a German shower.

if you live in murica shoot up a library (you dont need to kill really kill anyone just shoot at things) then yourself make everyone mad hahahah

School shooting

this

bumpity dis one

Live your life to its fullest. Work out, go running once every week. Meet a grill

You have a gun
And some free time
Do the math

Faggot go rob a bank if you want to die, you'll be "loaded" if you get out alive and you can live in Mexico like a king.
Only kidding ofcorse.

wwabisabi Is the instagram of the photo op posted. Bitch got some DSLs

1. convert to Islam
2. go into public
3. ????
4. die
5. 72 virgins
bam. do it