I'm a self-taught software developer, I have experience in PHP, Javascript, HTML, and SQL...

I'm a self-taught software developer, I have experience in PHP, Javascript, HTML, and SQL.... But I was born in Lithuania and I can't work or reach out to American companies..... I will always be poor and there is nothing I can do. I hope you folks who live in rich countries can one day accomplish your life goals, because some people cant. God bless you.

Attached: extremely_cute_bunny_rabbit_970533923.jpg (467x471, 39K)

No one here gives a fuck about your bullshit, but damn that's a cute little bunny.

Don't be so jealous. Unless you're rich you're pretty much fucked here too.

I hate SQL. I hate it so much.

>PHP
>HTML
>SQL
No one would hire you in America anyway

My grandma could do HTML. No one is moving to SQL anymore. PHP is fucking horrible. Javascript is ok I guess, but I'm sure you're just doing basic shit and no NodeJs servers anyway.

Your skills are not worth anything.

if you work hard you can get somewhere. At least you have some economic freedom

Unfuck yourself, op. You could have been born in fuckin Zimbabwe. Lithuania isn’t that bad and opportunities exist.

ay shut up fag or ill kill your democracy mate

only if i wanted to sell heroin or rob people. I once had a job at a gas station though

fucking learn any of the fucking C's you dipshit.

I'm not from the US. I don't focus solely on prog languages that a high school student could do either. But a high school student would not, since he's planning on getting hired someday.

I could become a hacker..... or a runescape gold farmer (people are really doing that here)

Attached: 23167838_327445541061066_1989208536277674691_n.jpg (720x597, 52K)

You will never have the resources required to be a successful hacker.

>if you work hard you can get somewhere
More or less bullshit. You don't get anywhere by working hard. You get somewhere by being already rich (Donald Trump) or shady as fuck and screwing over former business partners (Bill Gates.) The American dream is a sham.

Attached: pretty_cute_hamster.png (500x375, 278K)

I bet you call $50kUSD a year getting "nowhere"

Elon Musk started from not much, then made his fortune by simply working a fucking lot.

It's pretty simple, if you're working on something for 120h/week and another dude is working on something for 40h/week, you'll get to market 3 times faster or deliver 3 times the value. No magic there.

That's a really cute bunny.

Nice dubs.
We don't have them in Lithuania.

Looks like a bite sized morsel

Attached: 1459836157669.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

become a chess grandmaster champion!

Yeah, that's pretty much nowhere. With that kind of money you can afford a cheap car, a cheap apartment and some spending money.

I'm sure he screwed over someone in the process. We just don't know about it.

wtf is with all this faggoty liberal bullshit on b recently?

half the threads here are nothing but fag moaning

if you aren't retarded and lazy you really can become wealthy
so if you live in the USA and are poor you are retard, lazy, or both

>le bootstraps meme
so how much are mommy and daddy leaving you?