Sup Forums what's the best movie to put in a time capsule

Hi Sup Forums

We’re putting a satellite Time Capsule into space, through an award won by NASA, which is meant to get as many people involved and learning about space as possible.

We're looking to find digital items that represent the human race, and we wanted to ask Sup Forums for help!

We’re a group of teenagers doing this, and we found a book called How To Make a Spaceship that we loved and are now working with our heroes that were in that book to build this.

What movies do you think are the best in the world that we could send up there?

NASA is covering the multi million dollar launch cost, but we have to cover the cost of the satellite. If you want to get a copy of the time capsule, or send your own video up there, you can contribute to us on kickstarter.com/projects/1956283006

The most upvoted movie will be stored on the satellite for free, as we want to represent the human race but you can also contribute to our Kickstarter to send your favorite one to space yourself!

little nicky

Tdkr prologue

nice advertising thread.

I made a post on Reddit if you guys would like to reply there since Sup Forums seems inactive
It's on the /r/ movies front page right now.

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5dganl/i_won_an_award_from_nasa_to_launch_a_time_capsule/

Interstellar

TDKR

Batman Forever and Batman & Robin.

Westworld Season 1

problem child 2

Christmas with the Kranks

Flatland, because it's the most redpilled movie ever.
>trying to convince people to throw money at a fake endeavor
The world is flat, satellites are impossible. Fuck off with your scam.

Synecdoche, New York

However since you're asking Sup Forums I hope it explodes during launch

Plane crash scene from TDKR on five hour long loop.

zoolander

the whole BLACKED catalogue

OK guys, OP here. My friends warned me about this place, and he was right. Nothing of value here, just spam. A real shame.

Head over to our Reddit link which you can find above if you're serious about this. Thanks!

Any Mel Gibson directed movie.

>friends
>plural
>he
>singular
Space shills are absolutely pathetic.
Give yourself to Jesus and maybe you will no longer feel so lonely that you have to pretend like there's space or other "life" in this ridiculous airless outer world of yours.

Man of Steel

Grown ups 2

Paul blart series

>implying we're not dead serious about our picks
Filthy pleb.

That's really fucking gay.

This will teach those alien bastards

problem child 2

War of the worlds

>The most upvoted movie will be stored on the satellite for free

Gayniggers from Outer Space seems like the obvious choice

Looks like it's going to be Planet Earth

Starship Troopers

The ayylmaos will fear Humanity!

Something like samsara maybe. It's a good capsule as a movie itself, looks at earth at this point in time and at the world as a whole.

GAY NIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE

why is reddit so cancerous

Have you been 'around' reddit?