DUDE PROFANITY AND NUDITY LMAO

DUDE PROFANITY AND NUDITY LMAO

DUDE NIGGERS IN NUDE LMAO

name thirty three shows that do this

HBO sucks.

I'd watch anything off of AMC before HBO anyday.

>muh swearing and nudity

You need to be 18+ to post on this site.

>You need to be 18+ to post on this site.

saying fuck fuck fuck is mature

Remember if you're not having sex you're a loser and should kill yourself.

nuHBO is shit but I'd still take it over amc. AMC has only made one good show and that's mad men

IFC And Sundance have tits and swears for,free

Human lives are often filled with profanity and nudity, HBO is just more honest than the censorship pussy party.

If you don't want nudity and profanity go watch the Oxygen network

Came here to post this

ROME, Westworld, GoT

DICKS AND DICKS AND MOAR DICKS XD WIENERS WIENERS WIENERS WIENERS GAME OF THRONES WIENERS WESTWORLD WIENERS

That's some shit taste right there.

>le """""realism""""" meme
Nobody watches fantasy shows to relate to them. They watch to escape. Profanity is just cheap writing and nudity is a cheap gimmick 90% of the time.

>being this republicuck

implying ppl don't curse or get naked irl. kys pencefag

DUDE CINEMATOGRAPHY LMAO

Thanks for the reminder

I don't need to remember I just need a chance :(

The target audience for HBO starz and all that shit used to be horny married couples it's kind of changed now but you can still see that inspiration in shows nowadays

>being such a plebian that you have to be spoon-fed short words that you can understand easily and titties to keep your sad flaccid brain focused on the show
WHOO BOY

>They watch to escape
nice pleb opinion

>amerifats

Much better

DUDE FAN SERVICE SEX SCENES THAT DONT ADVANCE THE PLOT LMAO

Yeah bro, I fuckin love Low Winter Sun, quality show

Mad Men is the only top tier show they have done

Normies ruined this board.

Is Low Winter Sun still going? I have not heard of it since it first started.

Oh wait, it isn't. I just looked it up. Shit ratings or shit show? I never got to see it.

HMMM SHOULD WE FLESH OUT ANY OF THE CHARACTERS/SETTING AT ALL OR SHOULD WE JOKE ABOUT HORSE POOPOO AND SHOW HOOKERS GETTING CUMMED ON?

WHAT U TINK DABID?

I TINK DAT SOUNDS GEWD

Lately, FX has been eating HBO's food. But HBO has some of the undisputed greatest tv shows of all time and if you disagree, you watch The Big Bang Theory and police procedurals.

DUDE CURRENT YEAR LMAO
That used to be so much better when they played films instead of endless hipster OC.

FX have some comfy gems hidden away too

even Mad Men is average, if even.

stop

favorite cop show ever

Holllly shit completely forgot about that series until now

I still haven't seen the final season of wilfred. Been years too so I'll have to rewatch the entire series. Will probably hit me hard too since I'm a depressed NEET loser now. plz don't spoil.

someone seems
>triggered