Why does Spain do this?

Why does Spain do this?

Its muuuh culturee

Modernised form of ritual sacrafice.

What happened?

We improved your bullfighting by adding a roman touch.

because muh pre roman dance with death, and to trigger the leftists Tbh

They're working on it

Μatador stabbed bull in the back with a sword and it started bleeding out

Cool

if the bull wins, does he get to go home?

>almost non existent in Navarra

Why does America do this?
But it's kept secret rather than put on full display like bullfighting so we don't care amirite?
Fucking emotivist bullshit.

I support Catalan independence, if only to rid Spain of that disgusting tumor.

Actually this, "muh heritage". Spanish left is retarded but i really cant understand why would anyone suport this kind of shit

No, actually all his descendants and close relatives are sent to the slaughterhouse

probably gets slaughtered for injuring the matador or smth

The thing is, this actually has a fuction, ita not for the sake of "keeping the culture alive"

Catalonia banned bullfighting but still allows things like pic related. It's just banned because it's considered a spanish tradition.

He gets to breed

why are those people in a age

Keeping culture alive is a function

A stupid one, why would you keep the culture alive when its retarded. Its like when they let aboriginal tribes burn shit up because they have been doing it for hundreds of years

>retarded
It's not though, it's a sport. Culture is important for the wellbeing of the people

>The thing is, this actually has a fuction
So you're telling me the meat of those bulls is burned and not used for anything at all? You're also telling me these bullfighting events don't sell tickets and therefore don't generate profit? It's like an Ariane Grande concert, except the people on stage are actually talented.

>toros
>moros
hmm

Im telling you that you can generate the same profit without having half the population shitting on you cause you look like a troglodite.
The meat might be consumed be the death is not swift, its slow and painful and anybodt can see it.
Im not saying destroy all traces that it existed, keep the plazas, sell the dresses what ever, you still have your profit, in fact youll prolly make more

>visit Barcelona
>ask where the bull fighting is
>no Bullfighting senior
:|

Neolithic Iberians were closely related to Mesopotamians and as such they retain certain cultural affinity towards bulls (similar to Minoans and their bull cult, later turned into the legend of Minotauros)

>slowly klling animals is bad, our culture should end it
>unless it's muslims and their halal, our culture should open exceptions for their culture

i hope you are just as tolerant with pakis keeping their culture alive in britain ;^)

>le everything is about muslims

chill with the convert's zeal

>the death is not swift, its slow and painful
So is the life of all those cows, pigs, chickens etc.that live held in intensive farms.

>supporting native culture is the same as supporting a foreign culture in your lands
Smelly dumb German scum

And one day, when we have the means to put an end to it because we have learnt new ways of mass producing protein, we muat put an end to it too

every native culture was foreign once

Pakistani culture is not the founding culture of the United Kingdom

Because killing and fighting with huge and dangerous animals is fun

What's the iberian obsession with cattle for?

It is if that culture hinders the progression of your cunt

Bullfighting is done past working hours, it's a way for people to spend their free time, it generates revenue and doesn't damage infrastructure

But it does, there has been plenty of resources and time in producing the "bullfighting schools" subventions while other areas like scientic research laboratories have been stuck with shit funding for years

it's mostly boring shit these days anyway.
they starve the bull for several days before the show and don't let it sleep so it would become weaker and not so dangerous.

Because it is fun.

>how dare the taxpayer spend money on things he enjoys! Grrrrrr

My teacher said it's because of Islam era

What the fuck? That is revolting.

>*ndalusia
>white

We could always replace the bulls with muzzies and go back to the good old roman days of gladiators.

I'd totally pay to watch 'em get ripped to shreds by lions.

He said ''European'' didn't wear bright red(flamenco) and cow fight was also too barbarian for "European"

Its not the taxpayer, its the goverment who should put their priorities straight, this country already has plenty entretaiment

Needs to be protected from globalist kikes

Read some hemingway

Putting people in brazen bulls and lighting a fire under it was not barbaric, but fighting a bull is?

Because they're not white.
This is a well documented moor behaviour..

Bull fighting does come from romans i think, but your teacher migh be right on the bright colored clothes. There certainly is a great islamic influence in hispanic culture

>He said ''European'' didn't wear bright red(flamenco)

That is an andalusian thing. Indeed, We are not *uropean

Here it's mostly a southern thing.

Bullfighting arenas in the country.
Red ones are the biggest ones, then orange ones, green ones are the smallest

It's funny because everyone have a different broversion about bullfighting
>muh they starve the bull
>muh they don't let it sleep
>muh they exhaust the bull hitting his chest before the fight
>muh they spike their neck so the bull cannot even see where they aiming for
>muh even if the bull win they still kill him
you like it or not, bull exhausted or not, they can kill or severely injured a torero with just one hit while the torero must raise the climax avoiding repeteadly the charge of the bull and the more the fight last more are the chance to get hit by the bull.
It's a rappresentation of live and death, more like a religious ceremony...but
>muh poor animal, why don't you let that poor bull die into a slaughterhouse
fuck off

You just conviced me, that bullfigting is more terrible that i imagined, we need to put a stop to it

it's a perfect subhuman """sport""" for subhumans

>chinks torturing dogs
WOW SUCH SUBHUMAN MUCH RAGE NUKE THEM ALL

>spaniards torturing bulls
WOW MANY CULTURE VERY CIVILIZATION SUCH MANLY

Muh heritage
Muh brave human against the noble beast
Muh hemingway
All this are totally shit arguments
The only guy here that supports bulls and that has a point is the one that bringed up profit

But even if we stop it, we can't force the filthy french and the sudacas to stop it as well and claiming it as their heritage.

>reddit
the post

Why does Spain do this?

>exposing hypocrites is reddit now
χαχαχαχα

>it's a perfect subhuman """sport""" for subhumans
like you gabacho

because muh Adidas

To clean the babies from bad spirits or some shit like that.

Why does Spain do this?

That map is shit

Because they're stupid savages.

to scare niggers like you

Autistic paganism allowed by the catholic church.

>Why does America do this?
because we eat them

any more retarded posts?

That's completely false

>muh culture

lmao mohammed says the same thing while he fucks his 8 year old wife

Because they're insecure manlets desperate to prove how manly they are.

Running of the bulls is a fine tradition though.

Who does Galicia belong to?

They belong to us and we belong to them

What is ''us''? Are you moorish?

Us is Portugaliza

lmao

>What is ''us''?
we

>Are you moorish?
WE WUZ but not really

It's 16 in Spain and in Portugal 14 with a big-ass asterisk

>Chile
>20
Bullshit I've seen plenty of those faggots posting lolis

Because savage behaviour is justified as long as it's for the sake of public entertainment.

white culture

it makes me sad when I hear about people putting animals through pain for sport

this

In Portugal we do the same but the bull has a rubber pad on its back where the spears go to,the horns wear rubber aswell and we don't kill the bull

Catholicism is old judaism mixed with ancient paganism. It's really a very inclusive religion that takes in bits of other cults, cucks them and puts them in the mixing machine.

That's why in Latinamerica they have some funny stuff as well stemming from amerindian religions.

uwu
we have a state called beja too

Because the bullfighter can die. A man confront a beast that can kill him is a brave man, and watching him face death is a deep experience that coward people like OP (or most modern westerners, for that matter) won't ever understand.

>spain
>white

Tbh it should be done like the portus do it, except for the part where the put rubber in the bull's horns.

If anyone gets hurt or killed it should always be the heterosexual white male.

People should care about intensive livestock before they bitch about such things.
There are also bullfightings in France and I fully support it, although we have the "course camarguaise" where the bull isn't harmed 'cause you just have to take things hanging from the bull's horns

Why the fuck do you need to torture an animal in order to create this supposed meaningful experience?
Just stick two consenting retards in a pit and have them claw each others eyes out infront of a crowd.
There you go, you have now showcased the mortality of man, and the only people hurt are those who are totally up for it.

>tfw no qt

To protect the bull from their bites.
Hungry spaniards can be very dangerous.

no
retired bulls get put to pasture, basically live out their lives in luxury on a ranch somehwere breeding and enjoying life.

desu its a nice deal since its not like the matador has an easy time either