I hate my house, I'm a fucking hopeless drunk, I have hardwood floors...

I hate my house, I'm a fucking hopeless drunk, I have hardwood floors, I'm CONSTANTLY stepping on glass I don't remember breaking, I sweep everyday, but I'm basically always too drunk to notice if I break a bowl or glass, tired of living like this, my kitchen is a fucking minefield,.tits to get topic noticed

Attached: 1515643598372.jpg (512x767, 65K)

I'm literally afraid of my house past my living room idk how much glass I'm gonna stop on, this is a.daily thing mostly I just say fuck it but I'm so tired of pulling up to 1 inch pieces of glass out of my foot

shit s bad

Sleep with shoes on, or transfer all of your alcohol to plastic bottles before drinking it, you stupid baby.

I too am an alcohol. Never had a glass problem. The beer bottle warzone however i can relate too.

FUCK that is WAY too much work faggot

Have you been an alcoholic for almost 22 years? NO? Fuck you

No it isn't. A funnel, a plastic bottle. Done. Takes like 15 seconds, and no more glass in foot syndrome.

Buy everything in plastic man. My dad's been a drunk my whole life, but a super good guy. All his plates cups and bottles are hard plastic

Ok. Just tryna make conversation. I just turned 24. Pretty much drank away a whole year. Kinda losing my shit, thus why im here on /b.

start walking around house in boots

What a sad fuckin life man. Consider cleaning yourself up.

Fucking Charlie problems.

>My life sucks because I make bad choices.

Quit being a piece of shit.

Oh. My. God. Drank an entire year. Let's give this man a FUCKING medal...a whole fucking year WOW what are you 19 now?...20? Holy shit!!!

I actually feel alot better about myself now knowing that ive got a good chance of not becoming you.

Wait what the the fuck do you mean not becoming me

Try this crazy thing of plastic. Or quit fucking drinking, you on welfare too?

Get a roomba.

Well i may not like myself all that much but at least im still young, attractive, have friends, a decent place thats not littered in broken glass. Also no need to flip shit at people on the internet. So theres that.

How much do you spend on booze and how often do you get drunk anyhow? I always figured it was a pretty damn expensive habit to maintain.

Are you an alcoholic because you're incapable of showing even the bare minimum of human compassion or the ability to relate to another person? You're being a real piece of shit for no reason to people on the internet who have no incentive to try and help you. You're gatekeeping for long time alcoholics? Is this even real?

Whatever faggot you're just mad because you're a normie without a hot girlfriend. My girlfriend is so fucking hot that just looking at her sweet glistening snizz would make a faggot like you blower your head off with a 12 gauge because you know deep down your cock would never penetrate something as beautiful as her glorious puss. I bet a faggot like you is a virgin too. Fuck you for thinking I look anything below an 8/10. If I was single I would take so much strange that you and the rest of the normie fags would turn to homosexuality because I'd be taking all the tang. Luckily for you I'm not single. Luckily for you I have smoking hot babe. A hot babe that I can go home to and give her the baby yogurt she craves. Yeah that's right faggot, she also LOVES sex. Hard to find a woman these days that craves doing the ole tango like my girlfriend does. Fuck you, fuck you normie, and you better fucking pray to Buddha, Allah, Jesus, Satan, or whoever you fucks pray to that your boy never becomes single. FUCK YOU!

Maybe you should slit your throat with all of that broken glass since you’re such a pathetic, degenerate waste of space.

Attached: 8A732F0F-0A9B-4BFD-8566-A94E1C07A977.jpg (160x314, 9K)

this needs to be b8 or youre actually fucking retarded. imagine thinking putting a pair of hard bottom slippers or shoes on is too much work compared to getting glass in your foot. kill yourself

also gatekeeping for being an alcoholic? you really need to die man

I swear to fuck if you bring that new pasta in here

+1

I don’t usually post constructive input, but I heard that people like you can improve your life gradually by doing one thing at a time. So instead of being overwhelmed by an entire house that needs cleaning, just start cleaning one small section of room every day. Once that's habitual enough, expand it to half the room, and then eventually the whole room. Then you've got one room in your house that's clean and you will find yourself making an effort to maintain it. Then expand it to that room and a small portion of another room, and begin the process again. You need willpower, but not as much as it would take to clean the whole house in one shot.

Maybe it works maybe it doesn't, what would I know? I'm just some faggot on the internet

New pasta? What miss?

>Grab glass from foot
>Slash own throat with glass
>?????
>Profit
Also kys

Drink outside or with plastic glass wtf

Some fuck in the rate me thread was being a bitch. Posted good pasta. Then it got spammed.

Thread may still be up if you wanna dig

>the rate me thread
The one out of 50 in the past half hour?

yo dawg you got any more perfect tit pics?

also, just buy plastic bowls and beer cans. liquor glass bottles are hard enough to break so you won't have to worry about those.

savage af

Attached: 1522030386097.jpg (1024x718, 110K)

>yo dawg you got any more perfect tit pics?
God damn, can't you people fuck off to the hundreds of other threads about these topics or anywhere else on the internet already?

FUCK YOU

Read his post you drunk fuck

The one with the fucking 4 eyes

alright, homie, my bad. you're absolutely right, i should just stick to the thread topic. no sarcasm.

Attached: 1445142611008.jpg (251x231, 31K)

Yeah, most of them have glasses. Also, most pastas don't live beyond those threads.

True dat, but I think it showed some potential, the little bitch was full REEEEE

I decided to quit a week ago. First time in 2 years I’ve gone even more than 2 days without drinking. I’m not gonna quit fully but I’ll try go about a month

just get sober man. or better yet switch to smoking pot...

Post pictures of house faggot. Especially kitchen.

this

>frantically starts searching for a shitty kitchen pic on google

i appreciate your honesty

Attached: 1246733858339.jpg (400x513, 160K)