Why? Why the fuck is this considered a good movie? Why does this piece of shit movie have a 89% rating on Rotten?

Why? Why the fuck is this considered a good movie? Why does this piece of shit movie have a 89% rating on Rotten?

I don't want to use the word pretentious. Because I hate it when my normie friends use it ( I.E. Being the only one in the room to like It Follows because they all found it too ''indie'' and pretentions)
But jesus christ, what other word can I use? I

It's like they didn't even try, they just went: eheheh make them act a lil weird guys the cinema connoisseurs will love it ;)

I am so sad that I pushed through this whole movie, thinking there was any redemption for it.

The camera work isn't even good, it looks like a College project. Even the grills are ugly af.
Seems to me like critics are definitly starting to smell their own farts, literally masturbating at the sight of this piece of shit, slow, disgusting, badly acted, badly filmed movie.

It's so indie you guys, its automatically good

its because "its very accurate of schizophrenia/mental illness"

>41FaZ2SefyL._SX200_QL80_.jpg

Straight outta google, friend, should I rename all my pictures to soothe your autism?

I liked this movie same as Pontypool and Babadook for the atmosphere. but I do feel the same as you about the movie Creep. I went in blind, curious because I saw it on Netflix, and thought it was just terrible.
I've seen it praised quite a bit because of the actor/director and its highly rated but seems so obviously shit to me, like COMPLETELY shit.

Well the move you just did is strait out of newfag handbook.

Its considered a gentlemanly thing to put your source for said movie in the picture name to sift out the newfags.

You have pulled a dick move and should be ashamed of your newfag title that you have been given regardless of how long you have been on Sup Forums.

Sorry.

went in blind and really liked it. i'm bipolar and i kinda get it. i never get that bad but i've definitely had points where i was losing it and couldn't tell and looking back on it makes me feel the way this movie made me feel if that makes sense.

Literally what?

You fucking newfagged all over this, is this you first fucking Sup Forums post? Did you roll over from /lit/ to post this mess.

you're trying to hard, pham. no one will take the bait when its so obvious.

Then tell me the fucking title of the goddamn movie because you failed so bad to post a proper thread.

I'll bump this shit till some one tells me.

this is your whole night

Yeah im takin it, who cares. The title is literally in the picture you retard newfag

why are you doing this, user

Oh dude it so is, I'm baked watching Simpsons, and i got to kill time before I have to go to sleep for work and I'm having a blast.

I had the same experience. The cinematography was off-putting at first, but op's other criticisms ring hollow. I thought it'd be a shitty horror, but it was much better than expected, especially relating to the portrayal of mental illness and how it affects those around you/how they react.

Are you that angry that I insulted your sad excuse for a movie?

I've never once renamed my pictures on Sup Forums, not once, you're the first person to correct me on it. I'm so, so sorry

thats the saddest thing i've ever heard

Its the small things in life that make it worth it, when you grow up you'll get it. I remember when I was jaded youth too.

Dude I don't even know what movie this is.

>spends all his free time smoking weed and watching reruns
>lectures about maturity

we all know its a joke. you say "i don't know what movie this is hurr durr" then someone tells you and every laughs at how retarded you are and you get some much needed (you)s

I don't want (you)s I wanted to derail this thread because I couldn't tell what movie this is with out reverse image search and I'm doing just that.

It was a mess and I find this funny.

ya got me

Dude its alright just try and do better. We all make mistakes.

I watched this the other day. The story is pretty good, in that it seems like a believable premise, but the execution was horrible. There were so many cringy lines of dialog when the actors seemed to try to improvise. Wanna play blorbies?

The whole movie really did seem like a college project. The ending was alright though.

>Pontypool

That's probably one of my favorite "hey, what's this random movie on Netflix" viewings. Really cool vibe.

TLLP had a few moments with real impact, but was also pretty amateurish in so many places, I can't call it "good".

Complaining about this movie and praising It Follows in the next sentence. Real classy.

It was made for next to nothing and featured two straight white males as best buds beating mental illness together. How do you fucks not like this? It was awesome.

>I cound't tell the movie becasue the title wasn't in the file name even though it's clearly visable in the thumbnail.
Have another (you) you need it.

Name of the movie is "They Look Like People"

>words.post