So wait. I have a serious question

So wait. I have a serious question.

So Christians follow the Bible and say people have two genders because of science.

But liberals say that science for global warming exist and there's no God because of science, but can't accept the scientific fact that there is only two genders...

Sup Forums help!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender#Etymology_and_usage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so confused

Liberals just pick and choose what they like and dislike because it's trendy and it ends up conflicting. Like how they support gay rights but love Muslims

Science is for studying the natural world, assumes mathematics and logic. God is super natural and transcendent, so he can't be traced by natural tests

There can be as many human genders (what sex people think they are) as you want. There are only two sexes

This is stupid

How so?

Science does not contradict Religion. You can't say there's no God because science since science has never contradicted God in any way. It's Liberals who constantly deny science with racial difference denying, gender difference denying, 2 gender denying, and so on.

As far as the global warming thing goes the criticism is whether or not it's man made or unnatural, not whether or not the globe is warming

You can't make up different genders

Gender is a social construct.

And yet people do so every day

Look up the definition of "gender"

Yea, it's almost like people are ideologically motivated.

You can make up new genders but it doesn't mean anything, I can say ahsjshakaka is a new word and it means "when fat atheist feminist Americans think they can just make up new genders" it doesn't mean it's a real word though.

>tfw can suck all the dicks I want without being a faggot because I'm bigender

Do you think liberals function in the real world? Gender has no meaning outside of feminist theory. None that can be applied to humans, that would already be covered by the sexes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender#Etymology_and_usage

So is washing you hands before you eat

Wait some minutes and he will say that "ahsjshakaka" is a gender.
Never underestimate liberals

>None that wouldn't* already be covered by the sexes

there are only two genders. KYS faggot

Who's to say it can't be a gender? It's certainly no a sex

>That flag
Don't worry pal, we never had doubt about you.

>not*

You're probably thinking of the word sex, as in the two sexes

Define gender for me

You're an idiot

Can my gender be everything?
For example
> I sexually identify myself as japanese
> I sexually identify my self as you
> I sexually identify myself as 10 foots tall

Your knowledge is incomplete

Gender and sex are the same thing, I bet you think negro is a racist word too

Existence of God is obvious anyway - it just takes society and years of brainwashing to believe otherwise.

Using the word gender is redundant

Two words can mean the same thing stupid, like cat, or kitty or pussy cat

Anything that has sufficient connection to the meaning of the sexes

Still redundant

Yes, but if I feel I am Japanese, who are you to stop me?

The Americans and their nukes

Please don't troll, I want to see how dumb the sjw is

The fact that it doesn't sound similar enough to the male and/ or female identity and what they directly encompass

You still need to gain a modicum of credibility

Too bad that's English, you don't like it then go back to wherever you came from Muhammed

Yes, but if I sexually identify as Japanese because I think Japanese is a gender and I think it's related to sexual sphere, why would you want to stop me? Are you a white cisheteropatriarchal conservative?

It didn't used to be English before John Money (the word gender being used interchangeably with human sex)

I'm sorry Tony wassamatter me

Not in India

Exactly why God does not exist

This.

None went heres an experiment to prove there is no God. And then demonstrated it and it was repeated and everyone said Well fuck thats true.

Both Christians and Atheists tried to do science experiments to disprove or prove god. None of it worked.

Your English is awful, please go home Muhammed

I sexually identify as Japanese, call me Hirohito Showa please

Yes he does

You need to base gender (what people think their sex is) on the objectively demonstrable categories that are the sexes

It's just the way the word has been defined (post-1950s)

>Other
>Attack Helicopter

>i cannot measure it
>therefore it does not exist

arrogance at its finest

where are those electrons going, fag

People establish assumptions and only accept science if it supports the preexisting bias

Can I sexually identify as "book"?

>can't test
>therefore doesn't exist

American education

Read this article section and I'll go home I promise

The point is: who decides these categories?
> Humans
So I surely am a man, and I can decide Japanese is a sexual category as well.

It's the point of relativism pal, you cannot defeat me.

Does "book" directly and necessarily tie in to the sexes?

I don't care to read your stupid crap, there's men and women and nothing else. I don't know what they teach in your schools but here we learnt that there's only 2 genders

Oh please, do not try to tell me that I have to show that "Japanese" is a well defined sexual category.
We are talking about sex
> Purely Irrational stuff

If you adopt cultural relativism, you have to pivot on the concrete meaning of things, lest you go insane

The concrete thing here is the sexes, and the relativist pivoting is done through the concept of human genders

You are supposing that gender is a sort of line between male = 0 and female = 1. What if told you this is not a line?

Not "well-defined". Poorly defined, but sufficiently tied to it so as to give the illusion of a legitimate sex category

you can't measure the size of your mom's dick so you can't prove she doesn't have one.

I wish it were treated as a line (again) - masculine and feminine

Now it's becoming a lot more mushy and abstract

Still, sufficiently tied to the sexes so as to give this illusion

Sorry I have to go, pal.
God bless you. (is God a gender? I mean, technically He is behind male and female)

There is no such thing as gender in the way you think of it

Only grammatical gender

Le hat tipper

God bless you too. "He" rather than "She" is God in our religion, because of traditionally calling him Our Father

Jesus (a person of God) is the Son (He)

The only respectable "She" is the Holy Marry

I don't care what you think because you're wrong

good joke

>I don't care what you think because you're wrong

You'd have to know it though. Not merely feel and suspect it

Romans 1

the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

Thank you. So you see, it can be virtually anything the cultures imagine the sexes to be

I do know there's only 2 genders you insist there's more, how can there be more? It's impossible

Because gender is defined (post-1950s) as what people *think* their sexes are, not what they in fact are

I don't care what new definitions liberals come up with, if you've got a dick you're a male a pussy a woman.

Yes, those are called the sexes

Gender (before liberals + feminists) used to only mean grammatical gender

It didn't matter what sex people thought or felt they are

it really boils down to term usages. Male is the sex biologically, and the gender socially. So regardless if a young boy says I am female...he is biologically still male. Socially a culture may say you are female but nature does not agree. Bruce Is still Bruce naturally but socially he is Kaitlyn.

Stop shitposting

Now if only we could trust nature and facts again more than what our feelings tell us

>inb4 we can't

>I think you're wrong or lying
>you must be wrong or lying

Can you try and actually think?

I can think better than you, for example I don't believe there is more than 2 genders

>people have two genders because of science.

"Gender" isn't science. Gender is a linguistic concept. There are not "two" genders, unless you're talking about French--English has no genders, German has three, etc. People don't "have" genders. Nouns have a gender; people have a sex.

You just like to use the word gender as an identical meaning for the sexes

Fine by me. I just don't want to propagate the liberal religion

Because they mean the same thing, like chesterfield and couch or curtain and drapes.

They mean the same thing for you. But liberals have highjacked the word gender and there's nothing you can do about it but revert it back to its (pre-1950s) origin

You're just arguing semantics. Arguing semantics is garbage-tier brain usage.

OKAY CAN YOU STOP FUCKING SHITPOSTING?! I DONT CARE WHAT STUPID LIBERALS DO IM NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THEIR BULLSHIT THERES 2 GENDERS, THE BIBLE IS REAL, YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENDER, RACE IS NOT A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, AND NEGRO IS A RACE NOT A RACIST TERM! NOW SHUT UP

It's what our culture is made of nowadays

You have to clean the garbage if you want any hope of fixing it

You sound like you have as much proof for what you believe in, as liberals do for their beliefs

Try to understand how your beliefs work and how they are true, instead of just shouting at people that you're right

My proof is in the bible

Mine to, but only for God

Everything else I think it through

"gender" means EXACTLY the same as "sex"

one faggot psychologist back in the 60's decided to redefine "gender" to be a "social construct" and mean "anything you want it to be" but the fact remains, there are precisely TWO genders, which are the same as the TWO sexes, and only a tiny minuscule statistically irrelevant fraction of the population suffers from actual, clinically diagnosable "intersex disorders"

trannyism is a mental disorder promulgated by shady psychologists (never by psychiatrists, who are actual physicians...) and crooked plastic surgeons who simply want to make their next payment on their mercedes.

God created man and woman but you insist there's more genders

Exactly, Adam and Eve,

Not Adam, Steve, Eve, "Madame" Eva, Furryellafag and Bob the gender fluid asexual ponykin.

This, it's interchangeable as I said earlier like kitty or cat, or drapes or curtains. 2 words can mean the same thing, just because someone decided to change the definition doesn't mean it's right.