Who else /turnedonbycryingliberals/ here? Donald Trump has gifted me with a new fetish

Who else /turnedonbycryingliberals/ here? Donald Trump has gifted me with a new fetish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1079s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl8MEvHemwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link

I voted for Johnson, but seeing liberals freaking the fuck out because they didn't get what they wanted, has made me pretty damn happy.

At first I thought I wouldn't be happy if either Clinton or Trump won, but now even if Trump is a D- president, it'll be worth it.

>I voted for Johnson

I see no tears runny whore make up or red eyes. bitch isnt crying. fucking hate how women fake cry all the time.

It's like they're feeling right now how you feel every day of your life. They'll get over it. You won't.

She talks like a child and talks to her audience as if they're children. It's very problematic

If this chick gets you turned on, even ironically, you might want to consider suicide.

Why are redditors like OP so scared of posting on Sup Forums? Also why are they so scared of posting these threads from their pc computers?

You're the retard that needs slapping. A third party just needs 5 percent of the vote. This horrible election was a prime opportunity to give a third party some weight for the future but nooooo you had to shill the fuck out of Trump

Trump is a 3rd party candidate

I actually masturbated to this video.

Came just as she was describing Trump's """sexual assault allegations""" too.

I really thought this was the year a 3rd party would get more than 5% of the vote and be eligible for that sweet federal funding next election cycle.

little did I know half the country just straight up wouldn't vote.

Also, I'm from Cali, the Mexicans have stopped us from election a Republican since the early 90s.

There's nothing wrong with voting third party user.

shes lucky all her fat went to her arms and fingers and tits

>Why are redditors like OP so scared of posting on Sup Forums?
You mean why does Sup Forums post on other boards

you guys were liberals 3-4 years ago. you still are. stop kidding yourselves.

well the important thing is that youre an edgy hardcore tough guy

in 2008 or 2012 it would have been fine, but taking a chance on Hill winning was not wise.

I'd fuck Lacey Green. I also have a thing for chubby white girls but whatever.

what did she mean by this?

sjws killed it for me. Never going back

How so, faggot?

Wanna fight?

why is Riley Reid so sad

so are her nudes gonna be posted or not?

This is now a Huma thread

OP isn't Sup Forums though
Hes a coward redditor

El eppo

Make all the crying liberals listen to Jon Stewart and his take, since they're not likely to listen to someone else.

He understands it's so far from the end of the world, and it's hypocritical for so many liberals to claim that all Trump supporters are racists.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg

It's a shame that all his replacements aren't even 1/3 as good as he was.

Wow it's almost as if 4 years of adulthood and watching niggers burn down the streets of america really wakes a little liberal up

would take on a date and listen to her dumb opinions while playfully undercutting them then take her home to fuck raw while she calls me daddy

why even vote at all if you're going to throw it away like that?

By voting for Johnson you're part of the problem. Nay, you ARE the problem. We could have staved off a Trump presidency if you voted with your brain instead of your fee-fees.

A new fetish until she lifts her arms up.

really good bjs

you guys have literally pushed her towards black dick

is this real???

maybe

Mmmmm you tears are so yummy and sweet

Delete this you piece of shit

hahahahahahaha

THIN

She looks like a chubby Riley Reid with glasses, do want.

You know, every demographic of white people voted for Trump. For example, he got white women by ten points. White men by more than 30. Killary had 29% of the white male vote.

What is it with all these Internet progressives having strange, sex related skeletons in their closet?

What are they trying to achieve by crying on camera as supposedly reasonable adults?

how about onle last bj ?

where are her tits

if she were really sex positive she wouldn't be anti-pedophilia

I remember being 10

>tfw no chubby gf to get your cock sucked every day

wanted a third party to get more than 5% of the vote.
I knew he wouldn't win. And every interview he gave made him look like a retard. But I was just hoping that they would get federal funding next cycle. And that it was going to be a message that the 2 party system wont dominate the US.
But instead they will.

>implying I wanted Clinton
if I did I would have voted for her.
She would have been far more dangerous than Trump.
>implying I'm litterally shaking right now because Trump won
I'm totally OK with it.
>Implying the electoral college doesn't make my vote worthless

Donald Trump is president of the USA.

'staved off a Trump presidency'

'brain instead of fee-fees'

Okay, you got me. This is one of the dumbest sentences I've read about the US election.
Hilary's supporters are entirely emotionally driven which is why every single one of them leading up to the election talked about 'racist sexist homophobic transphobic LGBTQABCDEFGHIJK-hating Trump' and completely ignored Clinton's fuck-ups and shady shit, including all her leaked documents, in favor of repeating 'female president' over and over.

Definitely using this to make people mad later though.

>ywn console your qt SJW gf after Hillary's soul-crushing defeat

>you guys
You do realize most of the current user base here and on Sup Forums started using 4chen in the last 2 or so years right?

This is especially true for Sup Forums

probably riley reid

Tell it to me straight normies. Do most people take pictures of their sex acts? Because that's something I wouldn't be ok with whatsoever. Not while the internet exists.

>tfw voted johnson in 2012 but trump in 2016

at least I have the respect of some random fa/tv/irgin

they are fairly repressed people

delet this

Ironically the non-white is the most attractive girl in this picture.

8 years ago, yeah.

I voted for Obama the first time. During his first term I became more and more conservative.

The actually jerked off to the vid of miley cyrus crying

>this philosophy is bad because its fans are bad

you sound like one of those kids who gets into high school and then pretends he doesn't have friends in the lower grades

you must wait

What the fuck I watched this expecting to see tears.

>Brown girl the least sad

white people are so dramatic

How else would you snap at all the guys texting her "she's busy"?

just say you didn't bother voting, you tool

i would love to fuck riley reid

If that was really laci is would be a black cock

no post them now

>this ideology is dangerous, I better not help it grow.

Third party spoilers.

Especially if she had Laci Green's tits.

why do girls think they look "cute" or """""sexy""""" when they put on retard glasses?

I live overseas, had to request my ballot be sent here.

No fag, I pay my taxes, I get to have a say.

Frankly only people who do pay taxes should get to vote.

fake as fuck, post something new

She's top of my hate-fuck wish list at the moment.

I'd make that pussy great again.

idk but im a guy and chose hipster glasses. wore them for 2 days and realized everyone was laughing at me. took pictures of me even. never again.

Why hasn't this been posted yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1079s

>tfw Donald Trump can run for president but can't vote

SHE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROME

>Frankly only people who do pay taxes should get to vote.
So you voted for Trump. Neat ruse.

Retardation is sexy

I never found problem glasses sexy until I associated them with SJWs

Now I want to dominate and degrade any girl I see wearing them, even if she's not retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl8MEvHemwA

>owns 50 skyscrapers
>doesn't pay property tax

Voted third party.

what is this?

mods

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOƔ

retarded bitch doesnt realise that her liberalfagg kind is what made Trump win.

Even if he is a douchebag I am glad he won, it was worth seeing all those liberal faggs whine and get rekt.

maybe

Are cunny posters all Australian, or is that just a stereotype?

I'm just fucking angry at what fucking crybabies modern liberals are. If I were more paranoid, I'd say it's part of a conservative plot to make them spineless as part of some kinda controlled opposition.