Where can you buy tape worm diet pills?
Imagine some user giving them around in a club and people think its E

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/horrors/vanities/tapeworm.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's fucking disgusting
Stop fucking eating

>Tape worm diet pills
Ewww nigga, this isn't the 18 century fucking get on a normal diet like the rest of us.

This is literally the first result if you google "tapeworm diet pills"
snopes.com/horrors/vanities/tapeworm.asp

Horrible man. Take amphetamines instead.

>get some meat
>leave outside for several days
>eat it
>lose weight
>profit?

SOUTH BRONX PARADISE BABY

GGGGGROOOSSSSS

you should give out horse laxatives for funnier results.

You just need to make a bleach enema.
Trust me.

Do you fags really only read the first four words of a post?

Stop eating so much if you want to lose weight, fucking idiot.

What in the actual fuck.

He wants to hand them out to degenerate drug addicts, you illiterate pile of shit.

Yes
And you will also get rid of those jewish parasites that cause autism. They implant them in children during circumcision

Fucking kikes

mods

not politics.

Mods = Gods

That's a jew in a larvae form.

Run Tren or just smoke meth instead man.

Jk clover said that post got deleted.

Florian fuck you

So this is how they reproduce?

What the fuck is the fork doing there?

Do not put ideas in my head, user

ITT: people with reading comprehension of a primary school kid.

Stick some bleach up your kid's ass and find out

I think they want to eat the parasites.

Or a comparison since it's a post from an American. A fork is the thing Americans know best so it makes for a great way to show them how big it is.

How is that any less dumb? Fuck outta here

Did the little ones start crawling out of your ass? If yes, seek medical help asap.

Doesn't look like E

I just wanted to post that image so I could make fun of Americans

kill yourself degenerate before you spread your gay aids all over the place

God damnit Poland, I love you.

>Taking E in pills

idiots... he wants to dose people with intestinal parasites who are under the assumption he's a bro handing out free drugs.

this has nothing to do with weight loss.

Gibe visa then

>ITT: a Norwegian OP is proud to be an American.
I'll bet you could find a tapeworm sample through the darknet if you're not up to the task of harvesting them yourself or you can't because of reasons.

So do people in Norway not know what extacy looks like?
Also its suiting as it was originally developed as a diet pill.

And my reply is guaranteed to be accurate because Kek blessed me with three consecutive threes.

Not exactly, they can reproduce just like us but they also can put their semen the food wich will grow into this type of parasite called homunculus once inside your body.
When they reach 66 cm it hatches and the host becomes a good goy, also know as a golem.
This is why we have to avoud jewish owned fastfood chain.

I wouldn't take the pill, I would rather get them direct. I hear the Thai harvest them from infected adolescent stool..... yummy

Oh I see. Good thing my gets about ten tons of free apples each week because of Russia

Ty Ivan

After reading this comment, you are now aware of the crawling, itching feeling in your anus.

zombies, theyre the zombies of satan

"It was a toilet bowl full of tapeworms. Blegh!" [E.R. nurse, Maricar] Cabral-Osorio said. "It was so gross and she had pooped all these tapeworms. There were a couple that were very long and wiggling around trying to get out of the toilet bowl."

Inaccurate, not only because you haven't been blessed by Kek, but because I go to lengths which are borderline homoerotic to keep my anus and the first 1.5 inches of my colon clean, mostly because I have some digestive issues resembling irritable bowel syndrome and the melted chocolate consistency of my movements prevent me from farting without shitting my pants. You'll understand when you get to be old.

(&sage)
I forgot to mention that it might just be an lower-class lazy American food thing.

I think it's just you, I'm not feeling anything.

How fat do you even have to be.

That's why you don't accept food, candy, pills, other drugs, etc. from strangers user.

You don't know what they have done to it.

Or as one of those Real Life EMT shows had on it: Some guy at a rave had to be taken to the hospital. He was freaking out and breathing heavy and saying that he though he was going to die. When the EMT asked him what he had taken that evening, he said some pills that someone at the club had made themselves. The EMT kind of looked shocked and said "Why would you do that? You don't know how strong they made it."