I have 75x 800mg ibuprofens. If I take all if them will I die? Will it be painful...

I have 75x 800mg ibuprofens. If I take all if them will I die? Will it be painful? They are supposed to be pain killers so that would be ironic. What will happen? Asking for a friend.

Attached: Slobodan Praljak umro nakon što je popio otrov _ N1 HR.jpg (940x529, 151K)

it blocks very specific types of pain. not the pain that come sfrom your kidneys shutting down because you are overloading it. not sure if 75 is enough, google would be a better bet. i wouldn't use ibuprofen though. might as wel score some heroine or jump off of a building. go out having fun

intestinal damage, puking for around 10 hours follow by a slow painful death.

its pain killers so its pain less

>They are supposed to be pain killers
They are NOT pain killers they are NSAIDS
Narcotics are pain killers

Will cause acute liver failure leading to multiple organ failure, very painful and will take days but will kill
Overall 2/10 don't recommend

but they kill pain right? so if pains dead how can i feel pain fucking stupid

Your stomach/GI tract will have several holes eaten into it due to the gastric irritant properties present with any NSAID and your stomach will begin to fill up with blood before bursting and releasing its contents into your abdominal cavity. Shortly after that happens (which will be indescribably painful) your body will go into septic shock as stomach acid begins to literally digest your abdominal organs. Left untreated, you'll die a slow, agonizing death over a period of several hours.
source- Nursefag here

You do realize that even 3 grams of ibu is enough to burn an ulcer in your stomach right? I mean, I'm pretty sure the warning label is right there. That's why you're supposed to take them with food...

Are you really this retarded you can't read the bottle?

They are just anti inflammatory drugs, so you will absolutely not have any inflammation. Totally safe, and recommended as well

It dosent KILL pain, they stop the inflammation. You still have the pain of the injury
Narcotics are opioids, that literally flood the brain and kill the pain

you're thinking of acetaminophen, NSAIDS cause GI distress

Sounds like its not a knock out punch. I knew about the liver and kidney damage for a moderate overdose. I was hoping to get to the seizure and heart failure level within half an hour.

You would think 56k mg of anything should be enough to kill you. I gues IB is weak shit. Is there anything I can add as a kicker/accelerant? I dont have money for hard narcs and don't want to go outside again.

Drink some bleach

Try going to your doctor and telling them you have depression and thoughts of suicide. The stuff they give you works well too.

Tfw some people dont do their fucking homework before doing stupid shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-160214.jpg (1080x2160, 656K)

So you took 280 pills at once? If they were sugar coated, they might have saved your life.

Eat a couple of tide pods, those will get you the attention you crave

you'll eventually puke your guts out (literally), but before that you'll develop horrible stomache ulcers, what passes through to your livers will cause terrible permanent scaring, and your kidneys will likely shut down. you'll probably pass out and choke on your own vomit, but assuming you survive you'll wake up feeling like you ate battery acid, your stomach will essentially disolve, you'll puke everything you consume, and die within a few days from the most excruciating pain imaginable. i suggest a bullet to the brain if you want a quick and painless death.

but inflammation is pain! so it kills pain - thus a fucking painkiller

anti-inflammatory =/= painkiller dumbass.

you know what? you're absolutely right. go ahead and take them. you'll die very painlessly.

Just do this OP, you faggot

Ok, I have 15x 325mg hydrocodone,
And 120x100mg docusote sodium capsules and 30x 160mg Tylenol.

If I add those in quickly will it seize the brain and cause death?

The first user in this thread to speak some truth

Attached: 1506555944270.jpg (512x468, 79K)

It would be extremely painful.

Attached: big guy.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Sure.

Please read. I also have these additional on hand. If I add them in quickly can I bypass the 10 hours of vomiting blood? I need to overload the brain and seizure it out.

Attached: next-stop-flavortown-31537109.png (500x386, 126K)

Attached: 15196130467523.gif (320x240, 745K)

Good luck with that

Attached: 1507866133715.gif (160x120, 805K)

This will not end well nor will it end swiftly, user.

Ok, I also found 200x 500mg vitamin C, and and 2 ounces of liquid borax. Can I make some kind of noxious solution that will induce coma? I dont have any bleach, I have half a pound of Epsom salts and hydrogen peroxide.

I fucked up.

Just go get black out drunk and wake up not being suicidal.

>(which will be indescribably painful)
does it matter if he's a big guy or not?

yes
yes
your body will try to throw up, then your your nervous system will collapse, and then you die

>56k mg
>56g

Only have half a litter of vodka. Adding it to the boiling Epsom salt and borax solution. The vitamin C and peroxide go in next. I'm gonna try and drink this. If it doesn't knock me out maybe it will make me throw up the first batch of pills? Its only been 10 min.

I have gorilla tape, if I tape my mouth when the vomit comes it should fill the lungs but I need to take the salt solution first.

Just fill a tub with water, hop in, and drop a plugged in hairdryer with you

you're a big guy

Weak bait

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

y wud u take ibuprofens

go to north korea first

Keep going. What else do you have that is potentially lethal to ingest?

You will die, but very slowly and painfully. Chances are that the damage from the pills will be irreparable, and even if you regret killing yourself there will be nothing you can do about it.

pls live stream ur experience.

>post on Sup Forums looking for advice on how to an hero
>provides no proof
Great thread, dingaling

If ibuprofen, paracetamol and aspirin = painkillers
>Painkillers = painful killed