What is your interpretation of this facial expression?

What is your interpretation of this facial expression?

Attached: 1496964105550.webm (1920x1080, 1.32M)

fucking ugly

that's her rape me face

retardedness

OPs autistic

Face of a woman that doesn't know her place

white supremacy?

Fake as fuck.
>Too autistic does not compute.

Full custody

shes trying to hold a straight face and then almost doesnt as she smiles in that weird way that is more the shape of an upside down smile because she just has one of those faces.

used to bang this romanian chick that would alwas smile this way, it was weird, kinda like a nonchalant smile because she was so 'whatever' about everything..

coy approval

jesus man.

lowkey doesnt like the person she was looking at

she obviously wants butt sex
i just hope she'll be gentle

I don’t know what webm this is

Attached: 1513858068905.webm (400x225, 1.65M)

Jason Batemen just broke up with her for his son.

Why do I have that..

Something like disinterest and scorn

kek

thats the someone just confirmed with her that you were wrong the whole time look

“Sure, I’ll give you my number. Let me see your phone so I can change your mom’s name to mine. Call me tonight.”

>knowinglook.webm
Something is funny or ironic or unbelievable, and eye contact is made to affirm and share this impression, and at the end laughter is being held back

Retarded

Paying attention to something in the background, then paying attention to the person holding the camera/the camera/the audience who is one step removed, slightly smirking at the end, possibly due to self-consciousness or equally possibly, due to slightly smug satisfaction at being the focus of the camera's attention, perhaps because she's aware of how attractive she is. Not sure what other interpretations might be possible.

sauce

It looks like she's either
A. trying to be angry at the person she's looking at but gets amused or
B. is annoyed with the camera person and realizes she isn't hiding it very well.

or she's sharing that smile with the camera guy in particular, I suppose, maybe because he said something just then or because she's thinking of something he said or did earlier. And then she realises she's supposed to be trying to keep a blank expression..

Nah, the glance is too long and direct, plus the movement of her mouth is more of a vertical one from her upper lip, signalling disgust; suppressed laughter would start at the corners.

Resting bitch face

I feel like maybe I said something factual but obvious, not good enough to add to whatever conversation is being held, just good enough to get and nod and a look. Then she realizes I'm ugly and looks away.