True fact: English speakers(especially american accent) in Japan are as loud as Chinks and I'm suffering from them at...

true fact: English speakers(especially american accent) in Japan are as loud as Chinks and I'm suffering from them at starbucks :(

why the fuck are you at starbucks

HOWDY DO Y'ALL SPEAK ENGALISH?! I NEED SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ENGALISH. MY WIFE MARY-ANN WAS LOOKIN FOR SOME OF THEM FORTUNE COOKIES

That's what you get for going at starbucks

to charge my iPhone and use free wifi
not fag

>iPhone
>not fag

mamma mia...

are you using samsung? watch out for burning

Watch out for AIDS

"I LOVE SUSHI!" exclaimed the woman in the thick-rimmed glasses.
"Ah, excellent," Kobayashi thought contentedly to himself, "they are enjoying themselves."
"I love Japan, period" said the middle-aged man in the blue shirt, slight southern drawl lending a down-home earthiness to his earnest proclamation.
"Oh my, it is such a joy to have such enthusiastic customers!" Kobayashi said to himself, beaming with pride at the delight he had brought to his customers. It was an idyllic day in Kobayashi's small sushi shop. But, then things took a turn for the worst. "J-ROCK!" screeched a greasy-haired delinquent, quite obviously high on something.
"Oh my, someone should be watching over that poor child," Kobayashi thought to himself. But, before he could finish that thought, a rotund man burst forth from the masses, the make-up on his face still smeared across his fleshy visage.
"GIRUGAMESH!" the horrifying painted man exclaims, stabbing the air vehemtly with two massive, pudgy digits.
"What has begun here is something terrible," Kobayashi thinks to himself, rooted in place by equal parts fear, and morbid fascination.
"I LOVE ANIME!" shrieks a curiously toupee'd customer, the disparity of voice and adornment calling into question the beast's gender. "AND MANGA" yells the man-lady's back-quatto, the horrifying extra upper torso protruding from the hermaphrodite's back, malign intent dancing across his/her eyes. Kobayashi is speechless at the spectacle unfolding before him.
"AND GAYMEN!" an infernal scarecrow man drunkenly spews forth, every diabolical syllable dripping from his tongue an affront to sanity and dignity.

I use Huawei to fund the nukes that will hopefully hit Japan

>tfw be swede
>tfw visit japan
>tfw japanese people think I am american because I am blonde
>tfw tell them I am from sweden
>tfw they don't know where sweden is

NIPPON DAIKIRAI!

sounds great commie fag

"Uh...DDR?," says a man quite plainly.
"Finally, a respite from this madness," Kobayashi thought as he heaved a breathless sigh of relief. But what he had seen so far could never prepare him for what came next.
"SMILE D.K." squealed the man's bloated pig-wife, barely managing to stay balanced atop her chair.

As these things happened, a realization dawned on poor, poor Kobayashi. "These people, these DEMONS, have taken all I know and love and made it wrong, corrupted it. I can not, no, I will not sit idly by as these creatures from beyond the veil wreak havoc in my shop!"

"HEYYYYYY!" Kobayashi growls, brandishing his knife like a modern day warrior. "SAKURA-CON HE IKIMAAAAAAAAAASU" he bellows, the traditional war-cry of his family. As Kobayashi leapt over the table, the gathered masses began morphing, face tearing asunder to reveal rows upon rows of sharp teeth, as new musculature rippled forth from beneath their clothes. Many dropped to all fours, revealing their true bestial nature, snarling and snapping their jaws at Kobayashi. Like a true warrior, however, he dove fearlessly into the throes of battle, slicing sinew and bone alike with a precision afforded him by his years of chef training. He laughed maniacally as bucket upon bucket of blood was spilled, the organs and flesh of his former patrons spewing forth like water down a hill. He and his restaurant alike were soon strewn with every type of viscera, and he gave an animalistic howl to the still-rising moon.

Kobayashi goose-stepped over the knee-high pile of cadavers, and, having finally exited the restaurant, he wiped the blood clean from his cleaver and strode off into the horizon. He knew that he had honored his ancestors with this true act of bravery, and helped to rid the world of a grave evil indeed.

yes, europeans and asians usually stay away from americans and canadians for that reason.

I'll punch your face when you try to tell it to me twice

Watch out for AIDS

gays ain't welcome pekeleke

Whatever, faggot

But I am not gay and I went to japan to watch some scenery and eat special foods, take photos and make nice memories.

chinks are way worse lul

You should pretend to be not weeb because blondy weeb is disgusting next time

you just caught some retardeds with less notice on Sweden, like you meeting up ignorant Americans

I do not watch anime, go away.
I see, well I was also visiting Sweden hills. Very cool place in Japan. I liked it.

Rape of NewYork when?

Everyone who uses apple products is gay. And supports gays.

Don't worry in English they are as loud as Chinks as well..

Japs think Americans are cool, i bet they don't mind it so much.

It's more likely they're from your country, businessmen or weebs from the US/UK and not middle-aged, mid western American tourists.
You're drinking a unicorn frappuccino aren't you?

>yes, europeans and asians usually stay away from americans and canadians for that reason
Let me guess you've never met the Irish, British lads, Italians or Greeks? Italian women are by far the loudest people I've encountered.

Same here. You can always hear some loud foghorn American accent when walking through London.

Completely lacking in self-awareness.

???? we aren't that loud

>You can always hear some loud foghorn American accent when walking through London.
He never said the're American and I hear loud Brits and Aussies as much as Americans on our subways in NYC.

Southeners and Midwesterners don't go to Japan for vacation lol. That's what London and Paris are for.

Zitto animale

Please don't associate Canadians with Americans.

arr rook same

stop samefagging leaf

>Completely lacking in self-awareness.

Why would people need to be self-aware of their accent? It's just how they talk.

not really recently

unicorn fappingno is not out in japan

Oh you going to crash a ship into them too ya dinky jap bastard?

you'll see breaking news ''Starbucks attack in Tokyo'' tomorrow morning

How about green tea frappuchino? I really like it.

very popular among chicks but I don't like it because I hate green tea

>PRC
>communist
the only thing they kept was the color red.