How can I convince my mom to just let me put my dick between her thighs?

how can I convince my mom to just let me put my dick between her thighs?

Pic related

Attached: 5E8FCE05-5BF0-41FB-8DC6-F066C96491E7.jpg (1695x1241, 287K)

sleeping pills! The ultimate persuader

Just bend her over and pound her

Dude if I only had a day to live I'd be spending the entire time fucking her like crazy

Pull your dick out after shes had a few drinks and let her see how big it is. Grab her like your gf and tell her straight up you want to fuck your mom then put her hands on your dick and makeout with her. Few mins later youll be pounding the pussy that made you? You both will be so horny it will probably be the hottest creampie in your life. You cant get weird after you finish tho you just gotta power through that and realise this is a woman and keep fucking her until she cums buckets. Then makeout like lovers pass out and repeat. Just always remember: shes not your mom anymore you guys are thoughtless lustful lover. Shes a horny slut and your a strong alpha man. Follow your instict and fuck that pussy until you bust a nut deep inside your mom. Its gonna be the best nut in your life and she will love it and after you get passed the weirdness you guys will keep fucking forever.

More pics

Attached: 434721C3-B1FF-4C11-B903-F8E19A21370B.jpg (3264x2448, 1008K)

Attached: 21756D5E-F412-482F-930F-160B149091B0.jpg (1536x2618, 643K)

>make sure your both home alone
>go to your room or here's
>leave the door open just enough for her to take a peek
>get comfortable on bed
>stroke your cock
>wait till she sees you
>keep stroking and don't look at the door at all
>if nothing happens do this a couple more times your both alone at home

Does she regularly have sex or is she sex deprived? You have to implant the thought into her mind somehow like watch a movie with an incest scene or make her think of you in a sexual manner mmaybe discuss in detail your sexual encounters in a.non chalant way. At some point she has to see your dick. How old is mom op?

Do you have moar of your nice butt mommy?

Attached: D04C3BF0-4550-464A-B95D-107F349B3AE9.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

She's amazing please tell us you have more

Attached: C9B2D967-4250-48D1-B23E-F23FEBB2DD79.jpg (1114x885, 320K)

I imagine your fantasies have been let pretty wild. In your head, would you fuck her in your room, her room, or somewhere else? Do you imagine how hard she'd ride you or how hot her moans sound? Does the thought of cumming inside the pussy you came from and impregnating her with your own seed get you horny? Tell me more about your fantasy.

And do you succeed in some creepshots of her getting dressed?

"Mom, can I put my dick between your thighs? I mean, it would help me not wrestle you down, strip you, tie you up with your clothes, and spend a few hours using you as a fuck toy. So, can I put my dick between your thighs? That would be a great help."

Shes sexy as fuck. Think of her as the queen of England and you're gonna fuck her. You cant be upfront. Shes gotta want it and crave it. Start slipping in some compliments like "you're the most beautiful woman mom" "you look good in that outfit" then get pushier "you look sexy tonight" give her a massage treat her like shes youre gf take her out make her feel like a girl in front of you and not your mom. Get her comfortable with you touching and holding her make her want your touch. Take her out one night be completely into her flirt a bit get her tipsy make sure she has an amazing time take her home stare right into her eyes tell her you love her hold her kiss her then pull your dick out fuck her. In other words treat her like the baddest bitch yoy ever met

i fking love thread like this!, i hope Sup Forums produce more everyday.

You fucking blue baller

Got any pics of your mom in a swimsuit?

Just rape her like fucking crazy and then kill yourself

please post moar !

nice

post more

this

Have a kik?

Rape seems reasonable

1) Get drunk with her
2) Sit on the couch next to her
3) Get comfy
4) MAP

just go for it

moar pics of mom?

Is she u r bio mom, if so dude you were already in that once, just ask her if you can relive the good old days.

>tell her food taste like ass
>wait her show you how ass really taste

Attached: 2018-01-06-sunday-dinner.jpg (1000x2021, 887K)

more pics, she kinda looks like my aunt, slim and blonde. ever since I got a driving license she texts me almost daily asking me to pick her up from work and she makes me coffee, we hang out while her boyfriend is at work. some days she wears these fuckin sexy dark stockings and at some point I just felt like grabbing her thighs and telling her I cant help it anymore, just wanna have her. she texted me a couple of hours ago asking me if I can come but I couldnt miss uni today. fuckkkkkkkk I want to fuck her so bad

bump for more pics

Wear soft pants, cock ring or band under balls to keep sick up. She does this again offer foot massage. After a few put feet on lap for comfort and continue. eventually try to make feet touch dick, better if she mistakenly does it tho. massage for massage.

bump

bump

I'm not gonna stick around after saying this because whatever happens happens, but TBH one of the problems with obsession is your brain slowly warps until your own fucked perspective seems right and even natural.

Go out more. Talk to more people. I've seen you post this exact kind of thread over your mom before and they aren't healthy. Not just in the obvious "shit son you're going to ruin your relationship with your parents" way, its just not good for your head, or good for you in general.

Worst off asking Sup Forums anything about this is dooming yourself to failure. All they want is to make you do something you're going to regret while hopefully seeing your moms tits in the process. Let go, find a healthier alternative to doomed obsession.

Not trying to be mean, but have you had a father figure during your childhood?

Not OP but thats not always the case. I have a great relationship with both parents and I still love me some MILFs