Celeb thread sanctioned by the Jewess Queen herself

Celeb thread sanctioned by the Jewess Queen herself

Attached: 81d754.jpg (1200x1806, 174K)

:3

Attached: bb.jpg (750x1080, 250K)

hello?

Attached: xpH6XYe.jpg (1000x1500, 254K)

A guy like me, look listen I know why you choose to have your little group therapy session in a Cambodian crab fishing imageboard, I know why you're afraid to go out at night. THEM. See they have shown this town your true colors unfortunately. Hogg, he’s just the beginning.
You wanna know how I got these scars, my father was an actor and a commie and one night he comes home after the show all crazier than usual, mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself with the 2nd. He doesn’t like that, not one bit, so me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing he’ll do it. He turns to me and says “Why So Serious?”
As for the, the televisions, so called plan, they have no jurisdiction, they’ll find her and make 'em act, I know the actors when I see ’em and this one…

Attached: 1501094379557.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Watching Altered Carbon.

Attached: martha-higareda-altered-carbon-premiere-in-los-angeles-2.jpg (1280x1941, 176K)

>It's the same SAMEFAG HOMOSEXUAL CIRCLEJERK BOT spamming it all day long.
>he's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so not exactly a newfag, but not an oldfag either.
>this bot uses mutiple devices to bait people into clicking a cryptocurrency mining discord link
>but since then an onslaught of asexual virgin activists invaded /celeb/
>so the BOT dreams.
Do androids dream of electric sheep?
>The faggot grew obsessed with his celebrity circlejerk, but it wasn't till the overweight virgin admitted to homosexual deviance
>he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks samefag guys are really talking to him telepathically.
>At first, his fantasies of guys involved tall dark faggot sex,
>but then his fantasy metastasized into sucking dick,
>then licking ass,
>and finally, it deranged into shrinking into a discord bot and becoming his bait
>he shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
SAD!
>he's like those lonely asexual masochists: he gets off on humiliation.
>he was posting nonstop /celeb/ threads, eventually crashing his career and became a NEET
>But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
>Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads on other boards Sup Forums.
>Discord bot believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his homosexual circlejerk fantasy
>Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his jewish tricks
>Some are /lgbt/ homos, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'b8'
>this faggot is MENTALLY ILL,
>and nothing you can say will dissuade.
>It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
& even if you had cameras, devices,
& all kinds of proof, the crazy person would accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
Tl;dr: this cheapskate lonely asexual gay 4 pay virgin
You can point out mental illness, but it won't matter.
he'll keep doing it till he's institutionalized
OrAnHero

Attached: 1481049469726.png (458x381, 275K)

That could be for any of multiple reasons. 1. They could be bots (Sup Forums is riddled with them) 2. They could be mindless millennial drones who get all of their news and images from Sup Forums, then repost what they found here in hopes someone will give them new stuff 3. They could be too lazy to go download more images 4. They could be posting from their loli folder in alphabetical or chronological order or some other order than causes the same images to always be dumped
I tend to just check in every now and then and have fun wasting my time talking to "pedo-haters" who don't even know what the world pedophile means. I know I don't really convince them of anything, but it's just as much a waste of time as playing videogames so it's not like being unproductive cost me any more than other hobbies would have cost me.
Plus I like loli, so I get to see some nice images

Attached: 1506839815806.jpg (1480x833, 116K)

Nevermind what your news tells you. I'm going to tell you how it is.. not sensationalised, you don't even have to agree. But I want you to play a game with me. Pretend at least I'm telling you the truth...
I'm from Canada. I am liberal. I own a gun. It's totally allowed here, as it is in most countries where shootings don't happen at alarming rates.
Here's the game.. pretend, just pretend, we (liberals) are not coming to take your guns away. We want you to have one if you want it. We're fine with you protecting yourself and your family. We're fine with you having it for sport or because it's cool.
We just want to make sure there are good enough background checks happen so you can have a gun, and high risk individuals cannot. Yes the odd asshole will slip through, but for the most part, obvious threats will not. They can't have guns, you can, and no one cares. Pretend. Is that or is that not reasonable to you?
Your news, Facebook words on picture shares, the NRA, lobbiests, they all sensationalised and find the few retards who are extreme and make them out to be the majority. Liberals news and echo Chambers do the same thing with Nazis and white supremacists. Make it out to be bigger than it is.
Most liberals, a majority even, are fine with what I stated. We don't want you to lose your gun for the most part. As it is now in America, known terrorists even cannot be stopped from buying a gun. That's the issue.
Is this ok?

Attached: 1509515414120.jpg (543x411, 55K)

Here is the true story behind this whole March for our Lives meme
>July 1950: as part of the top secret soviet project, a vat-grown Cuban operative is created and suspended in a fetal state. It's name is Emmachka Gonzalez 51529.
>May 1961: The project is transferred under heavy guard to Cuba along with nuclear missles
>September 1968: as part of a long-term strategy to disarm American citizens to make a North American occupation more feasible, the Kremlin orders the project to be smuggled into Florida by another Cuban agent who would pose as her father
>January 1969 for unknown reasons, the operation is suspended
>December 1999 Putin comes to power and orders the operation to resume
>Impregnating his american wife with the contents of the fetal agent, Emma Gonzalez is conceived
>To the great surprise of skeptical Kremlin engineers, the Gonzalez agent grew and thrived without incident and began to blend with the community
>February 2018 Russia deploys a low-altitude stealth missile fitted with a prototype "Nikolas Cruz Missle Capsule". The robotic agent Cruz lands successfully in Florida
>Hours after landing, the robot agent took an Uber to Margarine Stonedman Douglass HS and activated his terminator protocol, killing 17
>weeks later, compromised CNN employees working for Russian Intelligence activated a beacon in New York city which in turn activated Agent Gonzalez's implanted brain chip
>She began to recite pre-recorded, emotionally charged anti-gun propaganda
>The same CNN operatives pulled strings high up in the media giant's bureaucracy to ensure Agent Gonzalez would receive ample television coverage
>so far the Kremlin has considered the operation a "major success" and have praised the strategy of using misinformation to fool American citizens into using their own democratic process against themselves.

Attached: emma gonzalez 11.jpg (690x663, 249K)

Attached: emmaroberts.jpg (1703x958, 120K)

Hello Sup Forums, apparently people feel that Emma Gonzalèz’s bullying of the Florida School shooter is justified by his actions. They say "innocent people were killed" by guns and yet the victims of bullies aren’t any less. People in his school were calling him a shooter as well, you’d think that might have affected his way of thinking a lot during the years of bullying he had to go through right? Sure, guns may kill more people in America than suicide and bullying but we shouldn’t forget that each year 4,400 people end their lives because of bullying! I’m probably the 1000th person on this site to complain about this bald son of a bitch’s actions but I feel like it needs to be out there. Most of us were bullied from school to college and that shouldn’t be acceptable. "You didn’t know this kid, we did!", how can she be so accepted and yet be a cruel human being? How come no raids have been done against her? Why doesn’t our community stand up for once? Maybe I sound like a baby in saying what I said, and my English is bad, lots of people will call me a faggot and that’s acceptable but I really can’t tolerate Emma’s Actions

Attached: emma gonzalez 07.jpg (780x439, 98K)

Attached: th-1.jpg (474x842, 82K)

edgy?
it wouldn't be edgy if they had a disease prior to doing this, but they don't, and that's hilarious.
so yes, if they willingly accept getting addicted to dope, then they willingly accept to deal with dope withdrawal.
but then they come crying to us tax payers saying "mommy mommy im sick i need treatmenttttttttt whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and expect us to just open our doors and let them in.
dumb dirt niggers. a burden. the whole lot of them.
and the saddest thing?
here where i live we give them free needles so they can shoot up and fuck each other in their gay assholes all night, but a diabetic has to pay for his fucking needles.
this is the reason i'm edgy.
because my fucking money goes to people who don't deserve it at fucking all.
it should at least be spent on people who are willing to live and not die of a fucking opioid overdose.

Attached: 10labg257af.gif (547x200, 902K)

Queen Emma!

Attached: bestEmma.jpg (2642x3397, 1.08M)

Fuck all niggersFuck all niggersFuck all niggersFuck all niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersRap and steal my shitRap and steal my shitThey wanna rap and steal my shitBecause they can't get shit
Go and get a jobStop trying to robStop trying to fuck my momMy dick is bigger than yours
Fuck all niggersThey can burn in hellFuck Rosa ParksI'll slap that bitch as well
Niggers need to burnNiggers need to learnNiggas can't pass classNiggas can't learn
Stu-Stupid ass bitchStupid ass black fucksTry to fucking take my shitGet a fucking jobYeah! Fuck all those niggers
Fuck all those niggersFuck all those niggers (Yeah)Bitch, my name is Bobby 2 Pistolz
You try to rob me, i got a pistolI'm shooting a black nigga in his head again
And bitch I am not George Zimmerman
I'm gonna kill that nigga deadKill that nigga deadRecord that shit, and put it on Worldstar as wellFuck all those niggers they can burn in hellFuck Eric Garner he fat as fucking hellFuck all those niggers, i'll choke em outFuck all those niggers, i'll shoot it out
If a nigga gets mad, then we can shoot it out
Bitch i don't fight with niggers, they'll beat me downThey like to jumpThey like to robThey like to take a nigga car and rap at the same timeStupid ass niggers all they can do is rhymeThey can never get a motherfucking nine to fiveStupid ass niggers don't know five plus fiveThey just know if i can do a rhyme i can get timeFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersYeah, fuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersYeah, fuck all those niggersNiggers can burn in HellTrayvon as wellNiggers can burn in HellNiggers burn in HellNigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga,Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga,Nigga,Bobby 2 Pistolz in this bitch

Attached: 8b3.png (600x408, 225K)

wasnt sure about that show after ep1. action was nice and the premise was cool. gonna give it a go soon

Attached: 1521438779999.jpg (640x640, 59K)

SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS

Attached: 10b5mm96a.jpg (680x352, 74K)

HARVESTED
>>Cameron Diaz
>>Anne Hathaway
>>Naomie Harris
>>Felicity Jones
>>Amanda Seyfried
>>Rose McGowan
>>Sienna Miller
>>Sharon Stone
>>Lindsay Lohan
>>Demi Moore
>>Vivica Fox
>>Catherine ZetaJones
>>Renée Zellweger
>>Julia Roberts
>>Naomi watts
>>Kate Hudson
>>Lucy Liu
>>Emma Thompson
>>Penélope Cruz
>>Alicia Keys
>>Michelle Williams
>>Julianne Moore
>>January Jones
>>Emmy Rossum
>>Diane Kruger
>>Jaime King
>>Este Haim
>>Gwen Stefani
>>Nicole Kidman
>>Jackie Chan
>>Uma Thurman
>>Sarah Jessica Parker
>>Marion Cotillard
>>Kate Beckinsale
>>Jennifer Lawrence
>>Rosario Dawson
>>Helena Bonham Carter
>>Heidi Klum
>>Rooney Mara
>>Jennifer Garner
>>Olivia Wilde
>>Busy Phillips
>>Kristen Wiig
>>Ashley Judd

Attached: Jennifer-Lawrence-and-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg (615x710, 62K)

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Attached: co38L4.jpg (700x843, 87K)

Attached: horse-face.png (256x256, 48K)

lllTHE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Attached: 1501581343943.jpg (425x308, 17K)

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Attached: 1500945584524.jpg (400x170, 12K)

THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE

Attached: 1507148739395.jpg (1024x733, 88K)

>Watching Altered Carbon.

Good for you little buddy

Attached: 1521697377586.jpg (512x512, 35K)

tranny peen queen detected

THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADE

Attached: 1504936545343.jpg (490x427, 72K)

da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da d

Attached: 1506927648535.jpg (906x906, 103K)

the fuck is wrong with you?

Track art
The Rocky Road To Dublin
The Dubliners
While in the merry month of May, now from me home I started
Left, the girls of Tuam were nearly broken-hearted
Saluted father dear, kissed me darling mother
Drank a pint of beer, me grief and tears to smother
Then off to reap the corn and leave where I was born
Cut a stout, black thorn to banish ghosts and goblins
A brand-new pair of brogues to rattle over the bogs
And frighten all the dogs on the rocky road to Dublin
A-one, two, three, four, five
Hunt the hare and turn her down the rocky road
And all the ways to Dublin, whack, follol de-dah
In Mullingar that night I rested limbs so weary
Started by daylight next morning blithe and early
Took a drop of pure to keep me heart from shrinking
Thats the Paddy's cure when'er he's on for drinking
To hear the lassies smile, laughing all the while
At me curious style, 'twould set your heart a-bubblin'
They asked me was I hired and wages I required to lay
Was almost tired of the rocky road to Dublin
One, two, three, four, five
In Dublin next arrived, I thought it such a pity
To be so soon deprived a view of that fine city
So then I took a stroll, all among the quality
Bundle it was stolen, in a neat locality
Something crossed me mind, when I looked behind
No bundle could I find upon me stick a-wobblin'
'Quiring after the rogue, said me Connaught brogue
It wasn't much in vogue on the rocky road to Dublin
One, two, three four, five
From there I got away, me spirits never falling
Landed on the quay, just as the ship was sailing
Captain at me roared, said that no room had he
When I jumped aboard, a cabin found for Paddy
Down among the pigs, did some hearty rigs
I played some hearty jigs, the water round me bubbling
When off Holyhead I wished meself was dead

Attached: 1509103727916.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

H̶̰̟̞̜͛é͈̱̳ ̦ͫ͑ͅw̷̥̦̟̰ͮͮh̘̠͉̠̯̾ͮ̽̄̂̎̄õ̥̳̬̝̍͞ ̖̤̳̼̯̯Ẇ̡̦̺͚̳͓̯̱̖̪̥̘̫̰̬͓͉̉̋ͯͯ̔̔͗̽̒̽̾ͮ͜ã̴̢̢̢̖̟̠͙͎͓̜ͧ̑ͯ͋̃ͨͬ̔ͣͧ̀́̌̆i͉̱͇͙̰̩̠̠̮͚͇̝̠͌̉͆̀̐̌͊ͦ̀t̴̵̸̸̷͉͙͕̫̙̣͔̞͕̙̰̹̰̖̹͙̔͑ͦ̊̈̔̿ͅş͈̬̠̙̭͓͙̠͖̼͗̿͗̓̈́̋̃ͩ͡ͅ ̸̢͖̪͎̜͚͇̯̼̦̹͚̹̝̜̟̟̫̗͈͐̋͒̄̔́̔͜͜͠B̧̹̝̳̠͖͍͎ͦ̓̏͐͐͗̈͑̇̊ͦ̍͊̀̚͡͠e̝͉͓̓ͪ̒ͤͫ̆̈ͬ̉͂̌̓̀͡h̸̴̡̥̳̩̺̬̱͎̝̼̟̱̥̪̞̺͈͍̒ͭͧͣ͊ͮ̌ͩ̋ͭ̇͋͆i̧͕͍̦͙̮͎͙̼̜̭̺͕̣͙͓͊ͧ̊ͯ̐̐̚͘̕n̷̵̢̮͔͙͎̦͖̮̳̺̫̻̻͔̻͓̻̰̽́ͣ̽͆̃ͪ̊ͫ͋̋́̚͟͝ͅd͎̬̘̘͖͚̼͓̱̝̫̩͍ͨ̔h̵̡̨̥̘͙̗̻̖͚͍̯͚̹̭͔ͨ̈̃̽ͬ̈́͋̔̆̍͐́͟ē̶̡̢̯̯̜̘͚̤̦ͮ͛̆͡͠ ̨̭͔̯̖̥̭̯͈̹̫͕͎͎̰̫̥̘͗̾̂̎̑͡W̦̯͖̣͇̮̘͈ͧͤͤ̎͑̌̈ͬ͌ͣ̈́ͮ̉̉̂̄͒̀̚ͅa̭̮͇̥̠̜̞̝͎͋̓͊ͨ̈́ͩ̍͜l͈̰̰̳̤̞̜̞̭̘͙͒̓̊͛ͩ̃̎̕͠ͅl̵̷̰̱̜̫̖̮̬̞̘̀̓̍̊ͤ͘.̧̢̬̬̣̞̪̿͗̏̽̊͝

Attached: 1521831260260.jpg (796x1000, 60K)

1. These "celeb threads" have never been on Sup Forums, except for having crept up the past 2 years. Prior to this, m00t wiould permaben anyone who put a "celeb thread" on Sup Forums. It doesn't belong on this board and is about as opposite from "random" as you can get.
2. 99% of these "celeb threads" are created by PR teams for these nobody and B-rate or even (as here) D-rate threads attempting to get a following, which in turn translates to money for them. Sup Forums should ban these for this reason too as it is PR teams getting free advertising and cloggin up our servers with garbage for their own benefit.
3. 9/10 bimbos posted in these threads nobody even knows or even cares about. A "celebrity" is necessarily defined as "a famous person" or a "state of being well known". Clearly, and again, these threads are absolute cancer as these aren't even celebrities and are just free advertising, with a sprinkling of underage betavirgins thworing in the occasional image.

Attached: 1509037363472.jpg (688x456, 41K)

I just saw Ariel's future in my crystal ball.
>20yo.
She's in relationship with some handsome white celebrity. Ariel looks happy.
>21yo.
He looks annoyed in every photo of the couple. Ariel looks happy.
>two monts later.
He left her for another woman who actualy cares about her appearance and frequently hits the gym.
>22yo.
She anounces her marriage with a random black guy. Ariel looks victorious.
>23yo.
They have a baby. She is selling exclusive baby photos to random magazines.
>24yo.
She reports domestic violence and get divorced. Ariel is realy fat at this point.
>6 months later.
She's spotted in the company of various afroamerican drug dealers.
>25yo.
Her nude pictures "leaked" in intenet. Claims they are stolen. Wants money.
>four months later.
Poor incomes from the "leaks". Porn video distributed by VIVID hits the market.
>26yo.
She moves to a cheaper neighborhood with her child and her newly divorced mom.
>six months later.
She shocks the world with face and body completely disfigured by cheap plastic surgery. The money from the old house are gone. No sign from the child. Everybody's talking about her. Ariel looks victorious.
>27yo.
New porn video hits the internet. Mommy, child and money are all gone.
>four months later.
She's found dead by her landlord who came by for the "rent". Supposed heart failure. Ariel looks cold.
>four days later.
Her mom is trying to sell pictures of the funeral and her orphaned child.
Sup Forums is honoring her memory with her best nude pics and porn webms.
>one day later.
Few retards are still trying to keep the thread alive. No one cares. Thread is dead. Ariel is forgotten.

Attached: Ariel Winter.jpg (634x1008, 81K)

I feel like the same fucking faggots are in these threads every night posting the exact same fucking content. I swear to god, it's like reruns for neckbeard millennials.
Find some new goddamn material you cardboard cutout cunts. Jesus Goddamn Christ on a Crucifix, I have seen that fucking One Piece jerk off jpg a thousand times. I've seen the shit tier greyhound dressed up as one of those faggot daddy-long legs Star Wars machines a thousand times. I've seen Neanderthal forehead man and his pitiful shit at least a thousand times. Is nothing funny anymore? I'm going to go back to watching porn with polka music for my laughs. At least there are an infinite number of possibilities combining anal or BBW with different types of accordions. Fuck you and fuck ylyl. I don't lose, you stupid fucking faggots.

Attached: 119491918.png (900x1006, 553K)

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1519898778938.jpg (397x399, 30K)

Found the black user who is still butthurt about black slavery.

West is very nice. Calmer waters, whiter sand beaches, less touristy. That said, anywhere from about Ft. Myers in the south up to about Tarpon Springs has something that will attract you.
Sanibel Island in the south after a storm can offer some of the best beachcombing for shells in the country. Ft. Myers has the Edison museum. North to Sarasota and Siesta Key for great beaches, touristy trinkets. Ringling Bros museum, opera house, all sorts of culture in Sarasota. St. Pete is basically city, but take in a ball game. Tampa is a proper city and known for making cigars, has one of the best airports, an odd university with minarets (built by a railroad magnate), air force base, and Busch Gardens, an amusement park plus. Clearwater has wonderful beaches but the place has become *really*creepy with Scientologists. Tarpon Springs is where Greeks have settled, and seem to like sponge diving. The waterfront has interesting Tourist trinkets.
Everywhere you go, look for tourist pamphlets. You'll find a lot more stuff to do.
Girls will be mostly in cities.

Attached: Miranda Cosgrove.jpg (540x720, 120K)

good job

Attached: OPHearsASound.gif (300x167, 384K)

My family poops big. Maybe it's genetic, maybe it's our diet, but everyone births giant logs of crap. If anyone has laid a mega-poop, you know that sometimes it won't flush. It lays across the hole in the bottom of the bowl and the vortex of draining water merely gives it a spin as it mocks you.
Growing up, this was a common enough occurrence that our family had a poop knife. It was an old rusty kitchen knife that hung on a nail in the laundry room, only to be used for that purpose. It was normal to walk through the hallway and have someone call out "hey, can you get me the poop knife"?
I thought it was standard kit. You have your plunger, your toilet brush, and your poop knife.
Fast forward to 22. It's been a day or two between poops and I'm over at my friend's house. My friend was the local dealer and always had 'guests' over, because you can't buy weed without sitting on your ass and sampling it for an hour. I excuse myself and lay a gigantic turd. I look down and see that it's a sideways one, so I crack the door and call out for my friend. He arrives and I ask him for his poop knife.
"My what?"
Your poop knife, I say. I need to use it. Please.
"Wtf is a poop knife?"
Obviously he has one, but maybe he calls it by a more delicate name. A fecal cleaver? A Dung divider? A guano glaive? I explain what it is I want and why I want it.
He starts giggling. Then laughing. Then lots of people start laughing. It turns out, the music stopped and everyone heard my pleas through the door. It also turns out that none of them had poop knives, it was just my fucked up family with their fucked up bowels. FML.
I told this to my wife last night, who was amused and horrified at the same time. It turns out that she did not know what a poop knife was and had been using the old rusty knife hanging in the utility closet as a basic utility knife. Thankfully she didn't cook with it, but used it to open Amazon boxes.
She will be getting her own utility knife now.

Attached: 1507129469050.gif (261x320, 1.96M)

Found the spammer
You're a falseflagger. Most likely watsoncuck or "It" the impersonation user
You post Vic Justice and Watson
And you seem to have an inexplicable vendetta against me

Attached: 1512107393132.jpg (2336x3000, 752K)

Ok I'm gonna be real with you. You're a good looking guy.
Your lack of success almost definitely comes from your creepy ass pictures all being taken from inside your apartment.
Go outside and take pictures actually doing things. One user gave me the idea from /fit/ he talked about going outside to the park and taking pictures with random people, going to trivia night and taking a picture with his table, etc. He never talked to any of those people again but it made his match rate go up. Dogs are also very attractive to sluts.
Honestly, I'm an acne scarred, endomorph (not lean and not ripped), brown skinned south Indian male and following that advice got me minimum 2 matches a day with cute white girls. Not that white girls are all I was matching on or all I'm interested in but I say that for frame of reference. If I, as this guy, can do it a white, handsome, lean dude with a strong jawline and those eyes can EASILY do much more
The best thing I can say is have shit going on in your life. It's an engine where you put in a solid month of work to set shit up and then you'll start seeing the results come in.

Attached: 1505786117475.jpg (852x469, 76K)

The negro's form was carefully molded over decades of selective breeding of only the tallest and strongest-boned males who were then fed nutritiously and kept on a strict cardio and weight-lifting diet... by THE WHITE MASTER.

The white man created the strong and tall negroid, of whom you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.

Attached: big-sean-ariana-grande-kisses-on-stage.jpg (2167x2143, 1.98M)

Is this truly Brandon?
The majority of anons were right about the beard. Better look young than creepy.
Also about taking photos outside doing hobbies/having fun: atm your picture radiates desperation, you look boring and rather awkward.
Girls like adventure, masculinity; if they sense boredom, insecurity or weakness, they'll stay away. Look confident, look like your life is fun and interesting; then actually be interesting and assertive (not aggressive or annoyingly bossy).
tl;dr: look clean, look like your life already is interesting (like you don't need a girl to make it more so - like they can join in on the fun), look active.
Also dress better. A hoodie signals 'I have no fashion sense and dress like an average loser'.
Casual crisp shirt would be better.

Attached: mike stoklasa 1.gif (540x474, 1.64M)

I can see where some anons come from when they say it's creepy. Tbh I think it's creepy too, but then I got redpilled on dolls. Think about it this way, like you think anons, these doll guys are lonely and autistic, some might even be "normal" but ugly so no girls give them a chance. Specially with how shallow they are. Maybe they make good money but not enough to catch a gold digger's eyes, and even if they did, they would only get a fuck for their money. And with hookers, you run the risk of catching something.
After getting rejected or played with by a girl I can see why men wouldn't want to put up with their shit but still want to fill the gap of not going insane from loneliness.
I saw that documentary of that black guy who married his dollfu. Yes, he was a weirdo, but he kept a foot in reality, and most likely he had some traumatizing shit happen to him. He works, lives a lonely but fulfilling life, and he's at peace. Loneliness can fuck up people. Shit, for all we know these anons maybe just have a corpse or doll fetish from diddling their sister's barbie dolls when they were little. So it can be a way to cope. My only concern is the more "child" looking dolls, but they're inanimate.
If it prevents anons from raping bitches and going insane more power to them. Good luck to all the guys with dollfus. And if it's true a gf eventually comes to you in life, then she will find you anond, but in the meantime, enjoy your fuck dolls. It's creepy but you're not hurting anybody

Attached: Rosie O Donell.jpg (640x474, 33K)

For the past 5 years ive been really into girls panties. I have 2 really hot neighbours (a milf and her daughter) and i sneak into their house when they're gone and steal their underwear. Sometimes i wear them but i mainly just jack off into them.
I also steal from just about any attractive female i know. If i get a chance i do it. Had quite the collection until it got too big that i couldnt hide them anywhere anymore and i was scared to get caught. So i just threw them all out and said i was done with that. I tried to stop all together because i know that its creepy and also a crime but i couldnt keep myself away for too long and i started going back to my neighbours for more. One day i was at the mall and my parents went through my shit and found my stash. I told them that they were from a girl i fucked but i dont know if they believed me or not. After that I threw them out again and i tried to stop for good. I only looked and sniffed but didnt steal.
Fast forward to now. Last week i had the perfect oppurtunity to go to mt neighbours. Ended up doing it after such a long time. Found that the daughter only wears thongs now which is fucking hot so i couldnt hold back and niw im back to where i was a while ago with another stash

Attached: Gary.jpg (500x375, 33K)

The matrilineal Jewish culture is not by accident. If the Jewish parasite were passed on through the male, which, biologically speaking, will pass to the offspring of the male Jew, then the so called "race", or parasite gene, would have a harder time surviving. Physically deformed Jewish males (that are often times also mental defectives) could not find mates as easily as a parasidic female Jewess, so having a matrilineal culture ensures an easier survival and a clear cultural motivation in cuckolding the male.
This cultural cuckolding can be easily seen in the push of Jewess females to marry host goy males. The Jew male in his cuckolded position in society will offer up his wife, sister, cousins, or even daughter to the first non-Jew bull that comes along. It is a matter of survival. Jewish women have always been huge fucking sluts, and jewish men have been watching their women leave them for taller, stronger, and more handsome white European men. They are the inventors of cuckoldry as a fetish and that is why they promote it as "intelligent." That's JEWISH intelligence, for you goyim.
>>

Attached: 1517211971403.gif (300x250, 49K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter’s existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas.
>I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.
>And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: 1511751079164.jpg (500x500, 193K)

Actually, it’s not a meme, kiddo. It’s an artistic protest movement and a simple, yet brilliant, joke all at the same time.
The average faggot who frequents Sup Forums these days sees Andy and his Log of Shit as an irritating form of spam. It is worth noting though that nobody really knows why these people find Logs as infuriating and triggering as they do.
Now on the rare occasion that someone with a shred of intelligence and maturity finds themselves on Sup Forums, they might see Andy and his Logs as a humorous mockery of the adoration some teenage scene girls show towards Andy Sixx. They joke is that they love him so much they would eat his shit, while most other people consider Andy Sixx a cringy z-list celebrity/ scene fag.
But both of these interpretations of the Log fall short of fully explaining it. There is a certain drive to proliferate the Log that logbois discover to be a powerful force. Some say it’s brought on by the overwhelming tide of porn and shit threads (FB/IG fap, Pics you shouldn’t share, loli, etc.) Others argue that Andy and his Log have taken on their own power altogether, and that logposters really don’t even have control over the impulse at this point. Others still have developed such a religious relationship with Andy and his Log of Shit that it is the only thing keeping them tied to this life.
So what does Andy’s Log mean? All you have to do is log in to find out.

Attached: 1506979351820.jpg (680x530, 60K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Attached: 1509179005526.jpg (700x394, 64K)

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.
It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

Attached: 1507198827120.jpg (640x631, 54K)

Feast for your eyes fuckers. First time I fell in love.
>she had a dress of dark blue, worn with elegance as her silhouette came racing toward me. Like a black sun flowing with immobile sighs and velvet tides. Of such seas I wouldn't have minded drowning into. And I did. The way it sculpted her shape and revealed her very quietest curves and curls, like the incomprehensible valley of her back or the impossible angles of her shoulders, despite being no more than cloth woven over skin, had kissed the back of my head with a baseball bat and sent me flying down endless staircases of confused bliss.
>Then came the usual. Though it was nothing like the usual. Every kiss felt like a discovery, every fingers touch smelled of new fragances, every breathes she took painted never heard rythms and songs (I'm usually too absorbed about the touching part to notice this), every inches I felt of her had the merit of honestly told smiles and the touch of secrets. Every folds in the fabric of her clothes drifted and formed never-seen-before letters as I witnessed all sorts of mysterious languages and alphabets explode on her shape, forming and reforming all I knew about expression, as I coagulated whole into love and love only, joy and rapture tearing through the skies, as I beheld what could be the most divine sight my poor soul could ever be graced of.
>And man it wasn't even sex.
>It was just her, placed atop of me, with a honest starry sky behind. Tried to tell her but she giggled like I'd have told an innocent joke. Seconds during I tried to project over my eyes memmories as golden as the one I was slowly forming. But her presence drowned out the signals of my radars and all I could recall was vague greenish forms thrown onto dying blue skies. But to her sight again, my god, Oh, my god. Forgive my idolatry lord.
Forgive the massive faggotry too
I get poetic when I'm horny

Attached: 1505787954702.jpg (640x856, 110K)

She's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.
They will be scarred for life.

Attached: 1507156281495.jpg (300x300, 15K)

nice repeating digits

Attached: 1520150286777.gif (253x200, 664K)

>"Wh-what are you gonna do, s-stupid GUNFAGS?

Attached: emma gonzalez 25.png (500x568, 88K)

>Y-you're gonna RAPE me, ARENT YOU?! This TIGHT quivering TOMBOY PUSSY?

Attached: emmma gonzalez 12.jpg (715x715, 102K)

>Over and over, i bets gonna happen!

Attached: emma gonzalez 26.png (468x635, 330K)

>But HOLY crap! I might get PREGNANT.

Attached: emma gonzalez 27.jpg (700x495, 57K)

>Like, FULL on pregnant! Having strong white BABIES! My BODY would be YOURS as just some BREAST feeding FUCK COW! Whose only PURPOSE is making babies!

Attached: emma gonzalez 28.jpg (1024x682, 77K)

>W-wouldnt that SUCK? L-like a mouth on my titties? Or a mouth on your COCK?

Attached: emma gonzalez 29.jpg (1002x1002, 152K)

>Would be MINE most likely!

Attached: emma gonzalez 30.jpg (500x750, 333K)

>And you'd probably make me grow my hair out! Like a traditional wife and all!

Attached: emma gonzalez 31.jpg (1024x688, 68K)

>And your CUM would be EVERYWHERE!

Attached: emma gonzalez 13.jpg (1022x1024, 118K)

>Like I'D be a MESS!

Attached: emma gonzalez 14.jpg (1022x1024, 125K)

>Just at it all day, HOLE after HOLE

Attached: emma gonzalez 15.jpg (960x960, 106K)

>Inviting my friends over to get FUCKED like RABBITS!

Attached: emma gonzalez 16.jpg (968x968, 133K)

>And we'd all share your spunk. Just like you like it.

Attached: emma gonzalez 17.png (546x629, 455K)

>But yeah, screw all that.

Attached: emma gonzalez 18.jpg (768x1024, 166K)

>Like how you're gonna screw this ass?

Attached: emma gonzalez 19.png (547x437, 303K)

>I don't want ANY of those things!

Attached: emma gonzalez 20.jpg (853x1024, 136K)

wow, i have same headphones

Attached: 1521043903572.jpg (1218x1828, 845K)

>And I DEFINATELY dont want to be your SWEATY,

Attached: emma gonzalez 21.jpg (634x658, 128K)

>SLUTTY

Attached: emma gonzalez 22.jpg (703x866, 103K)

>GUN grabbing CUM DUMP!"

Attached: emma gonzalez 23.png (460x956, 780K)

FLABBY

Do you think that Emma would like a foot rub?

Hand over the guns

Attached: emma gonzalez second ammen.jpg (650x1024, 88K)

Attached: 1513128551523.jpg (768x512, 58K)

I don't have any, miss, but I can give you a foot rub. :3

Whatever faggot you're just mad because you're a normie without a hot girlfriend. My girlfriend is so fucking hot that just looking at her sweet glistening snizz would make a faggot like you blower your head off with a 12 gauge because you know deep down your cock would never penetrate something as beautiful as her glorious puss. I bet a faggot like you is a virgin too. Fuck you for thinking I look anything below an 8/10. If I was single I would take so much strange that you and the rest of the normie fags would turn to homosexuality because I'd be taking all the tang. Luckily for you I'm not single. Luckily for you I have smoking hot babe. A hot babe that I can go home to and give her the baby yogurt she craves. Yeah that's right faggot, she also LOVES sex. Hard to find a woman these days that craves doing the ole tango like my girlfriend does. Fuck you, fuck you normie, and you better fucking pray to Buddha, Allah, Jesus, Satan, or whoever you fucks pray to that your boy never becomes single. FUCK YOU!

Attached: 1505330065234.jpg (546x658, 182K)

I don't want your hands on my feet I want all your guns

Attached: emma gonzalez neveragain 2.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

You can have all my guns if I can sniff your shoes.

Ayayayay dios mio, fuck off!

Attached: emma gonzalez bullshit.png (747x714, 442K)