Here's the deal Sup Forums, you've just been thrown back into 1650's England...

Here's the deal Sup Forums, you've just been thrown back into 1650's England. You're in a random town and you have no currency, only the knowledge in your head and the clothes on your back.

What do you do?

Attached: 1419873599855.jpg (1024x587, 178K)

Probably die of tuberculosis or some shit in the water.

Just drink ale and only ale, that's the water problem solved.

Get on welfare I guess.

Suck up to a king. Only way not to be a slave.

Answer questions about my weird clothes. Then die for being a witch.

Probably get hacked to death by the first man to witness me travel through time.

Tell the monarchy that they shouldn't have conquered the Americas and let them all be spics.

The safest option would most likely be to head to whatever educational/research establishment England may have an unload as much information as possible to them in order to set humanity forward at least a century. England will most likely rule the world, and when the tech diffuses it's going to onset a Great War. Old tactics, new tech.

Claim to be a "seer". Get in good with nobles and warn everyone far and wide about the motherfucking kikes.

>What do you do?
Buy IBM

Start making and selling chemical weapons.

Have lots of pre AIDs unprotected sex.
Invent penicillin for the clap.

You'll be too distracted from the crabs.

Yeah it'll probably end badly and quickly.
Best bet might be to go to a church and meet with the vicar. Ask him to deliver you to the local lord. Try and dazzle them with your knowledge without sounding like a warlock or satanic.
Hope to somehow meet Oliver Cromwell but fat chance that will do.
Would be awesome to just settle down, work the land and have a 14 yo wife just as everyone else did.

Invent brazillian. Make thousands.

There was no monarchy in the 1650s. It was the time of the English Civil War.

Probably die of the elements because my yankish is not refined enough for the people to understand memes of the future

Eat dinosaur before it goes extinct.

visit the nearest gunsmith and quietly tell them about breech-loading ammunition. work with them. rule the world in six months' time.

Rape as many women possible.

In this period only Muslims ditched the pubes.
You'll be executed as a heretic.

place your bets, ladies and gentlemen! How much shorter will Charles II be by the end of this week?

/thread

invent carrier pigeon internet and leak queens nudes

just carry on as normal, not much has change around here since the 1650's, maybe open a window and listen to the battle that happens a couple of fields away. I'd definitely walk into town (Banbury) and see the castle that got fucked up and try to kill Cromwell and his bunch of evil cunts. Then fuck the crosses up before the Purtians can, then dissuade them from inventing America, or at least invent it without all the weird Christian stuff.

Bury a bunch of stone tablets in areas around StoneHenge with my name and events that will happen.

Become the real prophet.

realistically, i think i'd get into brewing. they had no idea how yeast made alcohol, and with even a high school student's knowledge of distillation you could be making 80 proof rum in a fortnight and sell that shit to the navy, where it was basically currency.

>I found who was behind of it..

Attached: 37uagft31eiv2544519000000.jpg (820x414, 38K)

probably got captured and killed because they'll think I'm a muslim because of my appearance and accent

Call an uber, because clearly I went too far north

I googled that and all I got was iphone pictures. What is it?

it's a bot, same as the $0 watch one. Just ignore them

Call home collect and get
some history tips from mum.

> user was last seen wandering the faeces-strewn cobble streets of London, asking where the nearest telephone booth was, shortly before they dragged him off to Bedlam.

Probably get murdered or at least locked up for being crazy. Language is so different that you wouldn't understand half of their shit and they definitely wouldn't understand you - with Shakespeare's death being relatively recent his extreme influence on the language wouldn't have gone widespread yet and so a lot of the words and phrases used in everyday speech wouldn't have existed

that's where we, the meme masters supreme, come into play!

by the end of the century NOBODY will be able to understand English.

Attached: 1522136805268.jpg (720x718, 123K)

>1650's England

yell "white pride! world wide!" at random people

probably get the fucking plague or any of the millions of things that would wreck my 21st century immune system and die horribly (assuming I don't get tortured to death by the locals first)

Invent stealing because all white.

You just invented stupid

steal sheep from welsh, fuck them, give them back and then meme the welsh as the sheep fuckers

Attached: im_so_british.jpg (840x780, 86K)

Fuck a sheep, throw it over Hadrians wall and start Scotland.

Try find a manual labour opportunity as far away from centralisation as I can. Prove my worth through this contribution with tight lips and hopefully marry a young village girl with some undesirability.imperfection or something and assimilate transgenerationally. My genetics will do the work after that. Gauranteed eventual succession.

Attached: images (17).jpg (339x434, 33K)

Try to become a painter

When is England from the 2000's if its 1650? Suppose Id do magic

The chances of just straight up being murdered for looking fucked up is so high that your next move would be pointless. Not understanding the language or being able to speak it would hurt pretty fucking badly too. Also you would be abnormally large unless you are a manlet so that's against you. You lack the sword or bow knowledge to defend yourself against anyone who wants to fuck your shit. Your best possible chance would be attack passerbys until you could blend in and afford a kit, hopefully you already have a horse, and fuck around and move somewhere and fake being foreign nobility.

Figure out how to speak the language which would be unrecognizable compared to what we know as English today.

You find this nerd called Isaac Newton and steal his ideas and become recognised as one of the greatest scientists ever. Simple.

>bully Isaac newton

Attached: images (16).jpg (347x424, 21K)

I'd just dig up the turbine & blades I buried in the Cotswold a thousand years earlier.

Attached: 20wNy7w.gif (417x417, 494K)

lol cucking Isaac Newton

It would be tough to practice any decent medecine without any modern meds or tools, but as a doctor I have advanced knowledge of anatomy, physiology that I could teach and I would still be able to diagnose and treat a few sickness...

I'm also literate and I speak English and French (of course it would be hard to adapt to 1650's language...) so that's something

I guess I would manage, what I know in these fields would be really groundbreaking.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1382x1080, 128K)

The current King is in exile you nonce.

What an absolute faggot

no u

i'd do like that black guy in the movie Black Knight

>1650s
>During the Wars of the Three Kingdoms
>You are now in what if basically the Christian answer to Salafism. If your clothes are too colourful, you get killed.

Good luck user.