How can you be a "fan" of such a stacked team?

how can you be a "fan" of such a stacked team?

By living in their approximate geographical region.

Because they managed to do it with a lower payroll than like 7 other teams, and approx. 20m less than the Cavs, the team they are BTFO. They are the underdogs (money-wise), and who doesn't like an underdog?

I don't leave anywhere near the Bay area

>how dare you be a fan of a team with such great players

ONE. COPULATING. LEAF.

>this shit meme
>saving the thumbnail
>memegenerator watermark

I actually wanted the Cavs to win, until I saw all these Sup Forumsergs making thread after thread about "cheating" and "asterisks". These people are so annoying, such babies, that I switched sides faster as I ever had (I'm not really a fan of either btw) just to see these whiners cry even more

Not gonna lie, former Cavs fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching LeBron crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Finals MVP.

415 HERE

fuck off bandwagon scum

The same reason people are fans of Real Madrid and the Patriots?

That's OK then. You're allowed to root for them in this series but you're not allowed to support them. You're only allowed to support Toronto without getting your man card revoked.

>former
what happened?

I do support the Raps (I live 25 mins from the arena), but I've become more anti-Cavs/anti-Lebron based on all the autistic screeching I've heard the last few days

See this , goof

the only reason they were even able to sign Durant is that they got away with giving shit contracts to their main guys because of signing them years ago

just remember that Curry is getting paid 12 million dollars a year
12 million dollars a year for a 2x MVP

fucking Ian Mahimi makes more than that nowadays

So what? They broke NO RULES. Cry more though, that might help lmao

JR smith makes more than curry
Tristan Thompson makes more than curry

Lebron should stop being GM

stop with these fucking threads every single day. go watch some other sport/league if you want communism you fucking stupid annoying nigger. i hope GSW sweep in 4 then i can laugh all year, and i'm not even an nba fan

sage

I'm not a fan, but I want them to sweep so bad. The amount of asspain they create is only topped by Donald Trump. And seeing LeCuck go down is just icing on the cake

How HARD is Curry going to embarras LeShame in his own home turf?

>mahimi makes 15 mil
Jesus the wizards are fucking retards

>not becoming anti-LeBron the moment he got "Chosen1" tattooed across his upper back before playing a single professional game

>judging someone based on a tattoo they got when they were 18

Obsessed

GSW fans are the worst.

>oh in your face lebron we just scored on your team with a line up of 4 all stars
>we totally dug deep and won this final through pure effort and willpower

Except he's still an arrogrant douchebag, only now he's an arrogant SJW douchebag.

>his team doesnt have curry, durant, thompson, or a draymond green

They are insufferable, but the LeBum nuthangers and their endless plethora of excuses is on par.

They are so good its comical and fun to watch everyone else be incredibly ass blasted. Plus they are the bad guys now and lots of sports media people are turning on them so you contrarian faggots should all be rooting for gs for the luls

boo hoo, your opponents team is more stacked than yours. Grow up.

If I was a fan of them from the Bay before they were good I legitimately wouldn't be happy with picking up KD. They were hated last year too but let's be honest, they did it all the "right" way, through drafting and the system the organization implemented. KD really ruined it all. There was much to be proud of before he came. I feel like the organization and the stars that lobbied for him to come are just as bad. Why even make such a drastic move on such a good team? Sure, it worked out as good as anyone hoped but it was still a risky shake-up that wasn't needed.

Shame.

Born in and still live in Fresno
Closest team geographically are GSW
Am also shorks/jints fan

Warrior's are th3 globetrotters of the NBA