I just took LSD, ask me anything

I just took LSD, ask me anything.

Attached: fa897ffd88c246a579ee49684accdc62.gif (337x249, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/239773219
dmt-nexus.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you going to have a good time?

Attached: 1518446278382.jpg (848x941, 70K)

How many corn dogs are needed to create a bridge between north America and Russia?

What is the sound of one hand?

wtf is that in your bathroom mirror?
go look again, it was right behind you.

I'm not sure, but I hope so. Unlike all my other times I just decided to take it on a whim. It's 8pm where I am right now so I'll probably spend my time playing skyrim and watching trippy videos. I have nothing on tomorrow.

do you know you can never get really high again from pot after using lsd?

The correct answer is YES, user. You're gonna have the best fucking time ever. Get hyped

Attached: 1439707388469.jpg (126x121, 4K)

You gonna try and fuck a lamp?

they're two totally different highs, the only way you can experience an intensity from pot again after LSD is through strong edibles or wax

Yeah since my first trip i've smoked weed and it was very different. But tbh I much prefer weed now, more relaxing and all that. I'm not a big drug guy and only smoke a few times a year so I'm not really concerned,

not how drugs work bro

This isn't true at all. One night I took 4 blotters and the high was shit. Weeds Superman's drug.

The amount of acid on a tab is not standardized. You probably just had shit ones.

?

UPDATE FROM OP: effects are starting to get noticeable, if you have questions nows the time to ask

ever imagined being in a coma? being able to hear and sense what is happening but being totally paralysed and unable to respond

Don't stub ur toe

Why do you waste lsd on such a shit setting? Sitting watching movies nd playing games is doing it wrong OP. You gotta go out and explore and listen to music. Don’t waste it just sitting in front a screen

This.

We were looking rught at you OP.

I've done that before, just want to try fucking around and having fun for once. Also (this is going to sound fucking stupid) but I was going through an existanially depressive episode and was convinced I was going to kill myself, balling my eyes out and hating myself so I just said fuck it and took a tab. Then the reality of the situation hit me and I realised I better get comfortable.

is it gay to have even is what a period can't do done die for but like copenhagen on a is where?

Attached: Azis-Marta-Savic-Mama-Video-fashion.jpg (473x800, 58K)

You did not take LSD, LSD Took you.

Did you know that you can create a De Ju Vue while on sid?

Try it, say for 5 years into the future.

Where do ducks get down from?

Attached: Screenshot 2013-12-29 21.52.17.png (1024x768, 333K)

When will you take DMT?

We will wait.

not until I'm 25 and my brain is developed. or unless i've decided to kill myself, gotta try that shit before I off myself

Sending love your way, OP. I wonder if you'll remember who we are.

When in doubt, consult The Acid Lady.

Attached: The Acid Lady.jpg (894x894, 301K)

Attached: 1483234896528.jpg (1500x700, 423K)

Attached: On-acid.webm (460x638, 429K)

If you have any twine or rope you should build a big web wherever you are, did that a few times while tripping. Real fun and easy to clean, looks cool as fuck with visuals.
Going to a tea party today where we're all taking shrooms, should be be fun but wish me luck.

How can i ask you anything, if you know nothing?

watch this vimeo.com/239773219
>listen in stereo
>post results

Not the case. Usually a weed buzz is intensified for a couple of weeks after tripping because of the residual lsd high coming on whenever you toke up.

Would u fuck a 14 year old if sge asked? If it helps she looks at least 16.

What does purple taste like?

Spiders. Spiders everywhere all over your skin laying eggs in your ears.
What's that a centipede crawling in your mouth?

Attached: 1521991445754-b.jpg (625x374, 52K)

This is sadly true. Most of the time i smoke now my high only last for like 15min max. No regerts tho

Which colors are your music?
I mostly saw white yellow and blue

Clearly you don't know what it's like to take LSD. Watch more hollywood propaganda, faggot

OP, are you okay?

Attached: 1494386994240.png (433x374, 90K)

CLOSE YOUR FRIDGE NOW OP

My best representation of LSD

Attached: 1483236299558.gif (400x612, 1.44M)

NO REALLY YOU MUST CLOSE THAT FRIDGE

Attached: 1520119705376.jpg (396x382, 41K)

IT'S STILL OPEN!!!
CLOSE IT! THEY ARE COMING!
CANT YOU HEAR THEM?
DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM!
CLOSE THE FRIDGE!
NOW!

>actually believing OP is taking LSD
fake reactions to a fake thread my man
Try harder.

Attached: 1522086091913-b.gif (500x281, 874K)

OP HERE
It has well and truly kicked in guys, thanks for these im on a journey

have fun man. sounds like a great idea!

>vimeo.com/239773219
wtf?

Yeah this isn't true at all.

ye probs

i cant taste purple, can only taste rainbow

thats not how drugs work bro

dmt-nexus.me

Attached: cyb_Contact_tn.jpg (160x160, 12K)

Thats great, user. Try doing something new, like, do you ever take baths? No? Take one.

Attached: 1518446192399.jpg (862x675, 70K)

also if you guess dont believe I am on lsd I can take a timestamp photo I guess

I did that last time and it was really good. That was on a really high dose though and I was talking to the aztec faces on my wall

Dude, I know this
I thought this board was meant to be taken with a pinch of salt.
I can almost guarantee you've never taken it either
.I can 100% guarantee this guy has never even been in the same room as an illegal substance he's so butthurt.
Watch more YouTube videos on lsd reactions cunto

I would like to see this attempt

WHAT ABOUT THE FRIDGE

hm what else could you try then? I know I really enjoyed walking outdoors with no shoes on, would recommend so long as your area is safe and you don't think you're likely to get hit by a car or step on glass or something.

The feeling of the ground/grass under your feet is really interesting.

You don't have to do what I'm saying but try to find something new to do, it'll make your journey more of an adventure, you know?

Attached: 6783586-cute-anime-girl.jpg (1920x1200, 1.13M)

>I just took LSD, ask me anything.
Why are you wasting your time on the computer, then?

why wont you listen to me

it's 12am where I am now, but don't worry i'll find something to do

what about the fridge?

>it's 12am
So what? The time is just the position of the earth man, why should that stop you from doing anything?

Attached: 1518139742465.png (415x379, 158K)

The fuck you doin on Sup Forums? Go find a nice park

just thought i'd do something different, entertain is bros for a night, you know?