Why do the americans make fun of us for being liberal when they have entire cities dedicated to jews and fags. I.e...

Why do the americans make fun of us for being liberal when they have entire cities dedicated to jews and fags. I.e. jew york, and san fran cisco.

Literally the cuckiest place on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

theantimedia.org/bill-congress-ministry-of-truth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE

we keep them isolated in their containment zones.

your entire country is one cucktopia.

Kind of like people who post anime should keep to their containment boards, weaboo

I'm not buying it, I think your country is basically sweden with guns.

Who was George Orwell other than british? NB4 I know British Common Wealth is NZ, Australia, Canada, and USA.

What are the first shots from Bilderberger in Dresden this year?

US Congressional bill for Ministry of Truth?

theantimedia.org/bill-congress-ministry-of-truth/

Who is the antimedia?

thats duch

The jews is just a meme. Sit back and enjoy the show.

>I think your country is basically sweden with guns.

It also has more freedom and less Muslims (although that's a redundant statement).

Why is it that most Canadians prefer Asuka? I know I do.

Fuck it, going to go buy my fishing license tommorow, this place gives me aids.

>americans spell tommorow "tomorrow" lol wtf

>Thinking ISIS is anti-Israel when a) they NEVER attack Israel and b) their flag LITERALLY says 'All Jew 2050'
>Thinking that any remotely successful mainstream political party in the Western World is anti-Israel
>Not knowing about the concept of controlled opposition
>Being this blue-pilled

In the age of the internet, ignorance is a choice. No excuses, Americoon.

We all make fun of each other even though all our countries are going to shit

Self defence mechanism. Notice how most of their arguments are muh guns, muh rise up and take over yet not once have they ever done this? All bark, no bite.

This. Yes, the bantz are okay..... but at the end of the day, we're all in this together. Our enemy pits one group of victims against another, so let's turn our attention to the enemy instead of each other.

>Why do the americans make fun of us for being liberal

You aren't unique in being made fun of. Don't take it personal when you are attacked by low iq American or an user that thinks in Black and White Terms (Cognitive Error).

If you make fun of America, it wins.

Because Asuka is the uberfeminist.

Cities have always been the most "progressive " parts of every empire since ever. It's where artisans, burghers and other people gather.

they are butthurt because their most attractive woman is a canadian.

>implying this is anything new