Why all the girls hate me

why all the girls hate me
i'm really sick of this shit
how to make them love me

Attached: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (700x700, 149K)

stop being a faggot

serious advice

>leave Sup Forums
>stop being ugly
>that means hygiene and nice clothes, too
>work out
>stop being a boring piece of shit
>leave your parents basement

how to do that ??

See

i'm really funny and all my freinds like my jokes so much but the girls haye them idk how to act with chiks

>take shower
>shave
>wear clean clothes
>be independant
>don't feel sorry for yourself
>take risks

Be someone a gf would like to date.

Yeah, buddy, those jokes makes you look like a clown, girls don't date lame clowns.

what if i tell you that i'm doing all this you are mentioning the problem is all about communication

Attached: you really etc.png (375x250, 68K)

read

you can't win girls over with jokes. Do you actually have a personality or do you just forefully shove out jokes to make up for it?

I used to think girls hated me.
It actually was me being a creepy creep literally craving for their holes and their attention.

As soon as I gave up and started working out and developed sane hobbies, everything changed. And as soon as I got a job, girls instantly found I was interesting.

TLDR: don't chase them, just create the pre-conditions to have them chasing you

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (612x612, 118K)

shut up fuckwit

what i'm trying to say is that the problem isnt about my look of lifestyle but i don't know how to communicate with girls sometimes i speak so dirty to them so they go away and sometimes i'm so polite so they get bored if you know what i mean

Ok user, what's your icebreaker, make this thread good and post some greentext stories and we'll tell you where shit went awry.

You sound Indian.

Where are you from?

i'm frm tunisia mate

wait-- talk about camel races (there are no horses in Tunisy): girls love sports. Talk about Bourghiba's nice face on your banknotes: girls love talking about money. Tell them about your latest homemade hentai about sexy yaoi desert sands: girls love yaoi.

Attached: camel_trophy.jpg (525x700, 75K)

My cousin went to Tunisia on his honeymoon with his wife. There they met a nigger tat tod him he'll trade 7 camels for his wife. Cousin thought he was joking and said "sure". It was all funny till he brought the camels.

You can't make them, you have to become what is desired by them.

This.

Attached: Screenshot_20180225-130734.png (1080x1920, 326K)

>me in 2015 17 Y.O
>i moved to a new highschool
>all the girls in my new class wanted to talk with me as i'm the new boy + i'm looking good
>i was ok with the average and ugly ones and made them my freinds but i was shy and strggling with the hot ones
>they thought i'm ignoring them so they started to hate me but the truth is that i'm shy and non confident but i'm really not ugly and thats the reason they talked to me in the first place
>i'm always fearing of getting dumped and i hate so much when girls ignore me so i don't talk to them at all so they don't ignore me or not reply to me

Lol this faggot said pre-conditions. Is a confirmed virgin.

>i'm always fearing of getting dumped

Stop doing this.

>sick of this shit
>SHIT

Attached: 1521992227730.jpg (640x631, 66K)

Dont listen to the people ITT.
Women are cancer that only want the top 10% of men.

See pic related. Women literally think 80% of men are unattractive, 10% above average, 0% attractive.

Attached: okcupid ratings.png (503x644, 18K)

>women are shit
>better be gay

Femanon here, if a guy looked even 50% like this guy i would date that guy

Attached: byoung.jpg (960x540, 53K)

tits or gtfo

This is why you're still and always will be, a virgin.

Found the incel.

Your penis is showing.

Don't take the bait, jackass.