The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

Attached: nra.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/cards/super-pacs-and-dark-money/what-is-the-citizens-united-decision-citizens-united-v-fec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I AGREE!!
POST PICTURES OF THE NRA DOING EVIL SHIT!!

Here the NRA infiltrated the Middle East and MURDERED GAY PEOPLE!!

Attached: execution-of-gays-in-iran (1).jpg (600x467, 46K)

Making this post every day still wont make it true user. 7 more years of Trump. The faster you accept it the quicker you can move on with your life. :)

THIS GUY SPOKE OUT AGAINST THE NRA!!

Attached: Dundalk1-300x291.png (300x291, 215K)

The NRA are all FURRY!!

Attached: John Steward.jpg (886x484, 53K)

The NRA threw this man into the water!!

Attached: shark-selfie-460x307.png (600x400, 305K)

Why do you make the argument about muslims now? The discussion is about the NRA and if its bad or not

the NRA EAT PUPPIES!!

Attached: boshintang.jpg (400x300, 28K)

True.

FOOL!!
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!!!
The NRA murders GAY PEOPLE!!
Then they slice off their butts and eat them!

Attached: Gay-Cake_3.jpg (640x480, 66K)

fear mongering is terrorism

Guys.. do yall remember that time the NRA setup concentration xamps for Japanese people, took their homes and businesses, and stripped them of thier rights.

Oh.. wait nvm

Democrats did that..

Good. Now fuck off you terrified pussy.

vox.com/cards/super-pacs-and-dark-money/what-is-the-citizens-united-decision-citizens-united-v-fec

Attached: c76a0b56fe3ead95f7b79f76aade0021.jpg (500x500, 87K)

Because by saying the NRA is a terrorist organization you’re putting them on the same level as muslims. Also, when has the NRA used violence to further their political agenda?

A NRA member shot this woman's son while he was giving her a ride to CHURCH!!
>Where they were giving out soup to puppies!!

Attached: white devil.jpg (1440x564, 110K)

>The discussion is about the NRA and if its bad or not

>discussion
a statement was made with no argument whatsoever

If you want a discussion, let's start here:
The NRA gets money from memberships, which are purchased by regular citizens. Then, the NRA uses that money to support candidates who have an existing record of supporting gun rights; and uses it to lobby for better protection of gun rights - because that's what its members want them to do with the money.

Terrorists use violence to promote their political agenda.

How are these the same thing in any way?

>t. actual terrorist

.02 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for helping us fight a dangerous civil rights organization.
t. Share Blue

Attached: daee208dd3e4c4644f5f60b38558852d.jpg (610x407, 193K)

What about the crucial constitution laws that the whole country was built around?

Taking away peoples rights is incredibly dangerous, and wrong.

some of us enjoy watching him suffer

he's acting like your side kid.
what its not good now?

sure kid
by that logic the DNC is a terror org.

stay mad

funny no one is anwering you.

/thread
OP is a fag

so?

>The NRA is a terrorist organization

Attached: 8.png (650x540, 611K)

it hurt his feels

>He is the author...?

Attached: 4oh1ovxctf102544191000000.jpg (473x438, 25K)

rise up, protest that. it's called bribery if you know how to read

i joined him. dicksuckers like you are the vocal minority and on the losing end of this battle

Attached: aa9cbf250344825c77cddde4a4068888.jpg (501x750, 107K)

Name one person the NRA has killed.

Attached: DC23B1B7-1759-41F9-932C-2643F1DEEF58.jpg (452x296, 33K)

then let criminals vote or have guns legally. why are you saying its ok to take those "rights" away from them? and the people who die from bullets, why take away their right to live? and if you are the killer who is caught and sentenced ti death, why take away his rights to freedom/life/guns? your mentality is stupid, keep working at mcdonalds mopping floors

Attached: b67a7d4a5217c5b53e4974734d5b2710.jpg (604x434, 43K)

Attached: IMG_20180326_143648.jpg (960x540, 56K)

Why do you think is ok to take guns away from those who use them lawfully.

Pic related op

Attached: EB5D5345-68CE-4B46-B0FE-0B6938962A69.jpg (799x444, 44K)

I've got a solution that'll make everyone happy: Ban liberals from owning guns. That way, the gun violence in the country is drastically cut, since it's liberals doing the mass shootings, and niggers (usually liberal, mah gubmint handouts and all) won't be capping each other over shoes. Conservatives get to keep their guns and generally feel safer since the crime rate gets cut. Liberals feel safer since they don't have those horrible, mean old guns sitting around any more. Everyone wins.

One of the most dangerous on Earth!!

Criminals hade their fair chance until they chose that destructive lifestyle in the first place. If they're living respectably as civilized citizens, they have the complete right of obtaining firearms as long as they're healthy etc.

Of course it's okay to take certain rights away from people who are a danger to society, since they've abused their rights and broken their trust.

Most people die from bullets due to being a threat/danger to the person/society.

Defending criminals to that extent says a lot about you.

>since it's liberals doing the mass shootings

Conservatives are the real dindus. All them mass shooter boys waving confederate flags and posting about hating niggers on instagram are good boys! It's all false flags! Mental illness! Also they're "white hispanic" so it doesn't count!

White people are genetically inferior. No other race has such a predisposition to the kind of mental illness that causes mass murder.

You sound angry. Almost like you're angry enough to shoot up a school. You, and people like you, are the reason liberals need to be disarmed.

Micah Johnson

The CIA is a terrorist organization. Wouldn't you say Op? hmmm ?

Attached: 51134133-E4C0-4FBC-9AD5-A82E16CB4D2E.jpg (728x546, 115K)

no

He was just exercising his 2A rights to protect his people against an oppressive government force that regularly kills African Americans with impunity. I thought you retards supported guns for exactly that reason?

That's a bit different then when you white boys shoot up a church or a school full of children. Funny how it almost never happens north of the mason dixon line, and even when it does it's still some redneck whiteboy.

Conservatism is a terrorist ideology, prove me wrong.

Attached: roof.jpg (1000x581, 195K)

They are trying to push their argenda though fear and violence. So yeah they indeed are.

That is ignoring all the niggers shooting each other over some crack.

sorry I'm not clinically retarded

why are millennials so violent?

Planned Parenthood is a terrorist organization.

Attached: dems.jpg (640x645, 76K)

>take away their right to live
implying anyo e has the right to live

>an oppressive government force that regularly kills African Americans with impunity

False. Do you regularly commit crimes?

this retarded

when you're this retarded

sure kid

>Warfare for territory and influence comprised of attacking armed enemy combatants
>Massacring children
>Pretty much the same thing

Sounds like the kind of logic terrorists would use to justify blowing up a school bus because they hate America. Good Job!

Attached: angry-birds-06.jpg (530x414, 50K)

b8 and all but...

what is black on black crime

The left.

Enjoy watching your guns being melted and casted into lawn ornaments.

Attached: 1466062649654.png (400x400, 137K)

>when the FBI is a terror organization
>mfw you are wrong

Attached: 261AEFA7-2ED9-41AA-89D4-9BE4A920CC27.jpg (2688x2688, 212K)

1. No.

2. GTFO with this shit.

Why is everyone blaming the NRA? They didn't tell these turds to go shoot somebody. Fucks wrong with idiots? If you're looking for someone to blame , blame the dumbass that actually pulled the trigger.

this retarded

implying this will happen

So it's a dumb idea to think the American population can resist it's government with their rifles, so they should give up their rifles, because it wouldn't do them any good against fighter jets, and tanks, but the American government, armed with fighter jets, and tanks, can't stop a group of religious zealots armed with rifles, so they should stop trying.
Let me try again, so America can't stop a group of civil militia with rifles even though they have drones, tanks, and jets at their disposal in the middle east, but in America it would be completely different so we should just give up the rifles that wouldn't do us any good anyway.
Is it sand? Do we need more sand to stand up to the government? Is sand the secret? Why does this tactic work so well for people that practice Islam, but Christians in America wouldn't stand a chance? Oh shit, I think I just proved that Islamists are actually protected by God . . . I mean, either that or a well armed and regulated militia utilizing gorilla tactics in asymmetric warfare would actually provide resistance to the government, but nah. Guess we have to give up the guns then. . .

Attached: indeed.jpg (398x500, 77K)

Like talking on my cellphone in my own backyard? Stephan Clark died for that.

Or notifying an officer that I own a gun when pulled over? Philando Castile died for that.

Or walking around a Wal Mart holding a toy rifle? That's what John Crawford was executed for.

Which of those is a capital crime and punishable by death?

Remind me how many officers went to jail for killing those innocent young black men?

Explain to me how the 2A doesn't give black people the right to own guns and fight back against an oppressive government to protect their right to life, liberty, and happiness?

cry more

dipshit, u just said it's not okay to take away people's rights and then you babbled on about why it's okay to take people's rights pick a side you clown

>Defending school shooters this hard

Unique rare situations and tragedies do occur everywhere. Most people are dealt with in a justifiable manner because they commit crimes.

not having reading comprehension
stay retarded kid

the blame is on the NRA for bribing politicians how is that not painfully obvious?

fbi statistics on police shootings by race clearly show that more white people are killed by the police than black people, but black people are special and count for two people instead of one, so I can understand your confusion.
The fact is that gun control was created by democrats to prevent freed slaves from getting firearms and shooting their former masters.
2A is for the people, including black people, but gun control was always about suppressing black people.
The more you know.

guns can be 3D printed and there's far better technology anarchists would be able to use if they needed so this argument is a moot point

>Implying it hasn't already started

Attached: 1364075601560.jpg (231x301, 20K)

Attached: pp-vs-nra.jpg (500x333, 86K)

>anarchists can 3d print guns so they should give up their right to own guns
you must watch rick and marty

>fbi statistics on police shootings by race clearly show that more white people are killed by the police than black people,

The FBI doesn't collect/publish that data, and any data about that subject is based on voluntary per-precinct reporting, so you're already full of shit before you've even finished your first sentence and the rest of what you've said can be safely ignored. It's also equally bullshit though.

this retarded

>I predicted this denial of reality

Attached: 149975852510p2.png (379x548, 402K)

this retarded

this retarded

I always laugh at americans pretending they have guns to protect themselves from a tyrannic governement...

You had a shitton of governements that would have justified a violent takedown by the people yet no never did it. You are too self-obsessed to even know when to rise your fat mcdonalds butt from your couches to actually do something that matters.

As a French, we've been overthrowing governements without guns since the fucking eighteenth century. Suck my dick.

this retarded

you can't make up this kind of ignorance
only on /b

Hey, why not? After all, you idiots wanted to have us veterans considered terrorists. I guess we are, since you say so. But be careful what you wish for.

jesus user, this is a google search away, I knew you were all covered in cheeto mnt dew slime, but you're already at the computer, why not just click twice and admit you're full of shit?

*yawn*

Pretty cool how you left out donations they've made to congressional committees, soft money donations, or to PACs. Wanna try again with accurate numbers?

why don't you provide them sweetie

I'm awaiting your fbi.gov source about police shootings by race.

Nah I'm just kidding, because you don't have one.

Please think of our police officers' lives! They don't want to be shot! Please allow us to ban the really bad kinds of guns so they don't need to fear for their lives while enforcing our law with superior arms, think of their children!

as a french, you are resting on the laurels of your ancestors: you haven't done fuck all but jack off to boys you pretend are girls because they wear a wig. French faggot

I didn't start the numbers game, that'd be you, dearie.

nice victim mentality

being this retarded
wasn't me asshole
provide numbers faggot

>Can't greentext
>calls others retarded
kek