White Sox vs Rays

White Sox vs Rays

Pelfrey vs Faria

We somehow snapped the losing streak yesterday, let's see what today brings against their newest callup

>pelf

Damn these early east coast games

I don't get if they're tanking or not?

no ring touching on that one

nice abroo

I wish pelfery and covey would never pitch again

Anderson confirmed savior of this season

You and I both know that's not gonna happen.

Reminder that Pelfrey has had 3 straight good outings before tonight.

>Shark stacked a few good games in june in '15
>Shields stacked a few good games in june '16
>Pelfrey slowly doing the same
Gee, I wonder what's gonna happen.

He's literally only given up more than 3 runs once. The only real negative about him so far is that he doesn't go deep into games.

>cant steal worth a shit
Great, Leury is DeAza Jr. in this regard.

And here we go.

>safe
lol no

nice play

looks like yes

He has 12 errors already

should have a lot more than that desu, he's gotten some very generous calls that have hurt the pitchers instead. also yesterday I feel like that error on the relay should have been on him not leury

boy this offense
figures theyd get shut down by their prospect debuting

its even deader than usual here tonight

guess we just following the offense

Now infante

>resigned to the fact that no one has any trade value anymore except Nurse (and Q but not enough to be worth trading anymore)
>no prospects coming up
>no offense
>every pitcher throws a billion pitches an inning and work slow as fuck (4th slowest pace in the majors)

this team is boring as fuck right now

That they're playing the rays really doesn't help either, no fans to chat with, ugly fucking ballpark and rays pitchers work even slower than sox pitchers. must be fucking brutal watching that team, no wonder they have no fans

And not just ugly park but meme to boot

die or die time

not just 4th slowest pace in the majors, but 5th slowest pace since pace has been recorded in 2007 (and I assume of all time).

The game in general has really, really, slowed down the last couple of seasons. Very noticeable to me and it pisses me off, I'm glad Manfred is trying to speed it up, though the intentional walk rule is still retarded. 100% in favor of a pitch clock at this point, just a few years ago I thought a clock in baseball was blasphemy but man have I changed my mind, getting way too slow

false hope incoming

>abroo

>falls to latoddunn

>latoddunnziershit

>latoddunn

fucking kys etc

losah

gg rays

tank back on track

and dis shit is ovah