ITT: Post films that never fail to move you

ITT: Post films that never fail to move you.

I always get angry watching this. How could we treat fellow human beings this way? I'm so glad we've progressed as a society.

You need to go back.

how could the yankees just take away people's hard-earned property like that?

Sup Forums out

cuck

Fake and gay. That story itself was entirely made up, and American nigger slaves lived better then than African niggers do today.

It makes me mad too. How could a movie with such piss poor cinematography, awful flow and bad writing win best picture.

It's even based on a book which doesnt suffer from any of its problems. They purposefully broke the narrative because... budget constraints i'm assuming?

I hate niggers so I loved it

Sup Forums OUT

fuck the rest of these guys but I aint pol. 12 years is a bad movie. even django unchained is a more realistic portrayal of the period.

Will southerners ever stop being cringy apologists for their horrific past?

Why were white people so lazy they needed blacks to do the work for them?

>"little do you know that if something bad is done to someone, that means it's okay that something bad was done to someone else"

Kill yourselves nigger enablers

Go back to your idiotic leftist safe spaces and fuck off with your intellect draining statements.

My idiotic leftist safe space is a civilized New England state that just so happens to be better than your sate in every possible metric.

can you smell that racist, ignorant conservative stiiiink?

Oh it's you again.

>received 90 percent of the income they produced
That's just the most incredible and bold faced lie I don't even have the time to go how many things contradict that.

off the top of my head

reality, causality, probability, common sense?

>doesn't like tripfag
>doesn't filter him

you're as bad as they are, perhaps worse for the simple fact that you give them the attention they so crave

Ensuring you never come into contact with something you don't like just increases your sensitivity to it.

or something.