#JustinForShuaib

#JustinForShuaib

let's discuss this poor, trapped soul...

Attached: 1521366581787.jpg (480x261, 21K)

what is he?

Attached: 1522129863223.jpg (440x312, 40K)

He ain't trapped any more. Look how free he is, all over the wall, and the tarp, and the ceiling.

>killed self
>no 1 cares

dap

Who?

i know this isn't supposed to be a place of feels, but this one fucked with me. he was still young enough to be just a kid, but still old enough to feel like dying was his only way to make things better. I mean, fuck man. Whether that was because of a mental illness, or an abusive home life, or whatever the case, that's fucked up.

He also made the decision to broadcast it. if he was trying to cry for help, he would've chosen a less reliable method of suicide with hopes of an intervention somehow. He wasnt asking for help. He was delivering a message. "look at how fucked up this shit is"

god damn, man. god damn.

yeah user it was crazy

Does someone have a link to the full vid ?
I want to hear his friends and mother cry. Just to see if I can make myself cry.

Yea actually can I get the story behind this?

euthanize yourself bud

So what are you gonna do to make life worth living ?

nigga what the fuck

do post the vid tho

I don't have the guts.

STFUP his name is suicideweeb we already discussed this you fucking filthy normie fag

CHECK 'EM FAGGOTS

Attached: shuyaib.jpg (720x548, 31K)

At least he cares about the mess. But the house is cursed for them who knows him.
His kills/death -ratio wasn't very prestigious, but the time - thinking of someone - works for him.
Intelligent enough to get that (t)his life will not finish with a happy ending... . What can change the feelings, the desire, from teens to kill themselves without killing some politicians or other plagues for the human race?

What's the story behind this? who is he? why did he blow his head off? why on camera?

i think his mum took all of the videos down. i should've saved it ;/ but it is really fucking sad

I truly believe that if I killed myself (when I do), I'm not doing it at my house. It'd fucking curse it, like said.

He was always a racist, loser, who wouldn't ever fit in society. A dead racist is a good racist.

Your black/white-thinking is not real far away

doesn't look so trapped anymore ?

checked

Attached: feat sh.png (667x415, 183K)

What happens when the haters dab back