So is above the knee cool nowadays? Will I like an autist if keep wearing cargo shorts?

So is above the knee cool nowadays? Will I like an autist if keep wearing cargo shorts?

How long do you wear your shorts?

Attached: 1876CE70-D789-45F5-912E-2F7B5447E06A.png (1024x768, 960K)

I don't wear shorts because I'm not a 15 year old child.

I wear basketball shorts like halfway down my shin, and yeah I think you'll like an autist

Well aren't you a big boy? I bet you drink your coffee black too

I'm going to have to go measure my jorts and I'll get back to you. Go FSU Seminoles!

this was already a widespread trend by summer 2015.
do you even go outside?
no, you won't look like an autist, you'll look like you have no fashion sense, which is pretty routine for straight males anyway

Attached: srsly dafuq reaction.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>How long do you wear your shorts?
4 hours per week

Above the knee has always been cool in chad countries like Australia, you americans need to get rid of that basketball short and massive fuckin boardshorts fetish

I live in the midwest, we’re always a couple years behind fashion wise

I just grab the first denim shorts that fit. Don't care about fashion, length, etc.
But then I'm an old man, complete with bow legs and knobby knees. So I don't have to worry about fashion anymore.
And if you look at my shorts/legs, it's at your own risk. It may burn.

where in the Midwest? it's not like I'm from NYC, in 2015 I lived in western Ohio

Attached: __tsurime_chan_original_drawn_by_tsukudani_coke_buta__dd13da69fae043fdd6ec4c4b838f0a34.jpg (500x850, 146K)

Found the autist

>How long do you wear your shorts?
About 4 miles

I wear jeans no matter the weather unless I'm going something that requires other pants. Learned it from the other guys in my family. Real small town stuff.

Super extra baggys hot. Casual and relaxed. 420 blaze it. This fashions out of date by like 7-8 years.

Attached: images (1).png (344x427, 11K)

you swim in jeans? fucking bumpkins

i wear mine right to the knee... similar to the 10.5 maybe an inch longer

>unless I'm going something that requires other pants
What is reading comprehension

Yeah that should've been doing, not going. Autocorrect on this damn phone.

KEK
his face:

Attached: 1509647348822.jpg (481x338, 27K)

Underr8ed post

OP is a pants hating candy-ass

i wear black sweat pants and an iron maiden t shirt no matter where i am or what the weather is. shorts are pleb tier

I wear what I like.

the only place where you can wear those childish shorts is a beach you nig
if you wear shorts in the city you are my friend a true nigger

....I'm wearing black sweatpants and an Iron Maiden tshirt right now.

true lol also socks above knee too for amerifags. Its not fucking cool cargo shorts with retarded socks.

Attached: 7c2b2b80a995cf1a266add44381a4407.jpg (736x918, 90K)

A fucking crown tattoo? Seriously? Jesus christ

its not about tattoos here lol, we talk about shorts !

Much better yeah?

Attached: Screenshot_15.jpg (1043x845, 179K)

My dad doesn’t even wear cargo shorts, yeah above the knee always now I probably wear like a 8 or 7 most times I wear shorts, it gets hot wear inlove sonofnyou don’t wear shorts when it’s 112 you look like a real autist

10 inches or more. I don't like em any higher. My brother likes his a little shorter. We're both married with kids and both kept our dicks. Could give a fuck what any other guys wear but that's what I like. Stop being a faggot and wear what you like.

*hoarse-AF voice*

"cargo shorts? those are pants! these are shorts!
i'm cool!"

Attached: 6036d67254f28e444b1978eb8d7cc795.jpg (435x768, 122K)

No I was giving that guy shit for saying swimming in jeans. Idgaf about a typo

Attached: tobias-fc3bcnke-front.jpg (1257x1843, 293K)

Are you kidding? I'm into NYC almost every day. In hot weather I see shorts all over. Especially on weekends, but even during the week quite often
I see every type of shorts. The only rule is be comfortable, and not be trapped by some eurofag's idea of fashion.
>socks above knee
I've only seen this on girls dressed in 'schoolgirl' fashion. Short skirt with knee socks. Very sexy. How about leaving the basement and see for yourself before speaking.

Well yes, way better than that ultimate fag

3-4in.

I squat and have good calf genetics. You bet I'm going to flaunt it since my shoulders are built like that of a 16 year old girl.

This is how normal white middle aged man dress

Attached: ninth014.jpg (960x412, 75K)

And this is a fag in shorts

Attached: cda26f103381fe0cc39620c4b164e7a6.jpg (666x1000, 81K)

i wear both, above and under knee.
fight me faggots

negro pleb

You know they had to do it to em

Attached: K2Nfe0aZ.jpg (450x479, 47K)

I was telling my friend yesterday I think I'm going to pick up some of the Nike shorts that I see Nyjah Huston wearing. They are pretty fucking short. I used to wear shorts mid calf now the just barley cover my knee when standing but I'm willing to try the mid thigh ones lol why not

I have noticed maxmoefoe is always wearing shorts that are like 6" I thought it was just him not an Aussie thing

They suck?

if you wear shorts above the knee you are a soyboy

They are comfy and easy to wear. What's not to like?

I wear cargo shorts because
A) I'm 36 and don't give a fuck.
B) I'm a Dad. Going full dad mode. I need somewhere to stash juice boxes
C) I repair stuff for a living and extra pockets are pretty great for stuffing tools into.
D) Fashion will be back to cargo shorts in 5 years or so. It has all come full circle before

Stop projecting just because you want to clap his cheeks.

it's all of them

Attached: Steve-Irwin.jpg (727x600, 48K)

>you'll look like you have no fashion sense
so what? only total beta fags give a fuck all the time. also fuck fashion.

just dont wear retard clothes and you will look good enough.
protip: cargo pants is retard tier.

Travel fashion =/= regular fashion. Comfort and utility supercede all else

Depends on the shorts, if theyre below knee thats how I wear them, if its above knee thats how I wear them

We're not women so it doesnt matter and anyone who tells you it does beyond the extend of not dressing like a literal clown deserves ridicule

You're not even close!

Attached: 1521608898341.jpg (990x1454, 176K)

Showing off what god gave you is hot. Cargo pants are for virgins

Above the knee will never fucking be cool. But it's only acceptable if you're either /fit/ or in a tax bracket above your peers. Or you're a 7 year old boy.

I have to wear underwear. I'm too long for my shorts.

cant afford a real one so he go the next best thing

Attached: cd038a513f9e0cdd09f288556ba22291.jpg (736x788, 87K)

im fit, i can wear these things and still look great.

Attached: Champion Rod Bauer 012.jpg (391x575, 67K)

enjoy your blisters and little bitch socks that rip first wear if you have many toenails.
you are a giant pretentious faggot.
I am about 87% sure that you suck dick and like it.

Attached: gay frog god.jpg (621x1325, 169K)

And my scotch neat, what's your point?

kek

I bet you look so fucking cringe

Some shorts I have are above the knee, some are slightly below it. My workout shorts are mid-thigh because I'm sexy as hell

Shorts only in the park, beach etc. Long pants otherwise.

Don't wear shorts once you've hit puberty. The only time a man can wear shorts is at the beach or on an African safari.

Otherwise put some damn pants on.

I'm a firm believer shorts are for when you are at the beach or near water. Other than that they are just for children. Men wear pants.

Thank you

this
Shorts are specifically boy's clothes, not men's clothes. You do not wear shorts in public unless you intend to chase your kids through the water park.

those are the $20 a gram shorts

I like wearing them to sit at home or during warm days when i'm off work.
Caring about appropriate length is just plain dumb, who the fuck even cares about fashion anymore, most young males look like queers.
>hurr durr a man wears pants
Not when i want to be comfy
Comfy > all.
I have gotten me dick sucked in trousers, joggings, short, swimtrunks, you name it.
Girls don't care if you own it.

>Caring what women think about anything