Hm...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_N-1M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_H.III
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Mohammed

You dropped this

Can we just bash Islam instead of Christianity? I mean one of this two is absolute fucking cancer, and the other one is just kinda bad.

really makes you think

good bait

God damn it it's been ages since I last saw Nicholas Fedorov...

"Dark ages" less advanced than KANGZ

fug made me reply

This is autistic, modern science should be off the charts.

Scientific advancement as a fucking axis. Please give me the metric by which we measure advancement.

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

>islamic golden age

10/10 my blood pressure increased

Gays get cancer because the HIV destroys the defenses. HIV is not what kills you

Christianity makes men defenseless

Seth McFarlene pls go. Your unsourced jabs at Christianity are so cringeworthy

that's it I'm an #islamic767 now

audible lel

The most ironic thing about this chart is that it assumes only Europe and the middle East are the only places that exist
Imagine a chart like that of Africa or the Americas
Pretty racist amirite goys

>communism responsible for increasing scientific advancements
>advancement measured in ???
>advancement can decrease despite the knowledge already having been obtained
>"""""dark ages""""" show a fall despite monks having copied books and acting as manual printing presses (and these are labelled as Christian dark ages for fuck knows why)
>not region locked so the whole advancement idea has no meaning
>crusades somehow destroyed knowledge
>MODERN FUCKING SCIENCE SHOWS A DECREASE IN ADVANCEMENT

I'm a fedora myself and I'm thoroughly fucking triggered right now

>Renaissance
>not the actual dark age

It was around that time actual burnings of witches took place, and scientific discoveries were supressed and destroyed. Hygiene among nobles also plummeted around this time.
Why it is hailed as this great period of time, I will never know, all it did was renew ancient artistic ideas.

> show a fall despite monks having copied books and acting as manual printing presses

That is a meme tho

Most of the times those monks were destroying pagan libraries with the help of christian riff-raff

A lot of knowledge of pagan writers is limited to the bits that the monks decided to argue against with faulty logic to show how "illuminated" they were

Source on the graph?

Or east Asia... a massive landmass untouched by Christianity for thousands of years, surely Japan was the first country to colonise the stars right?

Ironic how a Greek can claim that

The Christian edict that closed the Academy of Athens marks the final end of the long-lived existence of Athens as a cultural and intellectual center, and the banning of the Olympic Games turned removed any religious significance of Greece from the wider Eastern Empire

* in turn removed

The Byzantine empire had a Greek and Christian character and was the continuation and link of the ancient Greek world

Stop falling for neckbeard fedora memes. I bet you believe that the "Dark Ages" in Europe were a real thing

That was Africa in 6000 B C E, mate

what is this even measured on?

Agree. Sup Forums will get riled up on literally anything.
I'm here sipping my 17 o'clock tea and laughing at these pathetic plebs falling for such low-energy memes.

It was compiled by Mexican intellectuals I believe

>Christian dark ages
>Christian

Oh you mean that thing caused by the fall of Rome and the rise of Islam?

No it wasn't, and you are well aware of that Christians of the time would find your statement laughable. They went out of their way to cut their links with their pagan ancestors, and by 450 the destruction of their cultural patrimony was widespread

Why the fuck do you think that a religion that promised the destruction of the entire world would give a fuck about wordly concerns like "civilizational continuation"?

The Christian Roman Empire would never be able to rise legions in the numbers needed to defend their borders. Martin of Tours is an excellent example of the christian psyche at the time ("I won't fight for Rome... but I will allow the enemies of Rome kill me if I am required to fight")

Also, that you claim that the Dark Ages were not real is incredibly laughable, there is widespread evidence of depopulation of the cities and cultural centers of Europe, which in the Byzantine Empire manifested in the depopulation of Byzantium and finally its sack under the Christian Crusader

>communism
Lol I'm assuming that refers to the cold war, it's ignoring how NATO had the technological edge on the Soviets. It's also ignoring how China is still red but has to steal all their tech from the US. Funny chart, good bait. Saved.

>A muslim invents something
>Islamic invention
>A christian invents something
>Not a christian invention
Ok

> Oh you mean that thing caused by the fall of Rome and the rise of Islam?

What an ironic statement, insofar Islam would not be a thing without Christianity existing, and the fall of Rome may have been prevented if the elite of the Romans had not shifted their greedy, wordly concerns, which made them a warring castre, into absurdist, pointless, heavenly ones, with male roman military families disappearing as they foolishly became monk and bishops concerned only with the end of the World

Oh please the Muslims stole all of their advancements from the Greeks. They even admit to it you dumb nigger.

>Agree. Sup Forums will get riled up on literally anything.
True.

White women love big black cock though. Eastern European women belong to Arab and black men. Enjoy being cucked you tea sipping faggot.

>"Islamic Golden Age"
>Literally 4 philosophers
Avicenna, Al Farabi, Al Ghazali, Averroes. Islamic philosophy ends with him.

Note that they were philosophers and the only ones to have some greek scriptures because the muslim literally burned everything they came across. Some eventually survived and made their way to half decent people.

S-shut your festering gob, you t-tit!
Come fight me irl, mate.

>""""""""Islamic"""""""""

Wasn't the response I was expecting at all

10/10 keks

No the Byzantines were a synthesis of ancient Greece and Christianity. Especially after the Eastern Roman Empire shrunk and was confined to the Greek core population. Ancient Greek literature was preserved and saved taught across the empire. Byzantine scholars that fled to Italy after the fall of Costantinople were the crux of the Renaissance.

Also funny how you failed to mention the raids of barbaric pagans and mudslimes who wrecked havoc all over the Mediterranean

Islamic countries used to be great. That doesn't change the fact that they fucking suck now.

Always there for you.

All the advancement in science was a response to these problems showing up
> if it ain't broke don't fix it

> Ancient Greek literature was preserved and saved taught across the empire

Is that why the writings of Julian, Celsus, Porphyry were banned and destroyed, and only survive the bits that Christians decided to argue against?

If they were so concerned about culture and continuation as you falsely claim, why would they destroy centuries-old temples and ban games as old as greek national consciousness itself?

Have you ever wondered that?

> Also funny how you failed to mention the raids of barbaric pagans and mudslimes who wrecked havoc all over the Mediterranean

Islam is a derivative religion of Christianity, and the "barbaric pagans" played little role in the Eastern Mediterranean, where the final dagger into the heart of Constantinople was given by Christian Crusaders

>scientific advancement being objectively measured

Communism never advanced shit

> China has no Cuckianity
> holy shit they have bases on Alpha Centauri!

hm.. really makes you think

>Christianity makes men defenseless
your time on this planet grows short, godtard tumour

>L i t e r a l l y just lies
Surprise surprise

So the Islamic Golden Age is a big myth huh

>Islamic golden age
>communism

>that flag

t.bh you are kind of right. I was always weirded out by the way the state approved history I was taught in school tried to reconcile this and was reinforce the idea of continuation of Hellenism from anient Greece to Byzantium. While there is continuation, Greece under Christianity was fundamentally different.

>first satellite
>first animal in space
>first man in space
>first woman in space

The Islamic Golden Age is basically "muh basic algebra"

and that is it

Who is the retard that make this shit?

>Things the Russian people accomplished despite of Communism out of their natural scientific drive

You mean

>Things the Russian people accomplished despite of their barbaric nature because of their capture of German scientists

it certainly wasn't jude influence that helped them

This.
Remember, folks, good commie is a dead commie.

>capture of German scientists
look familiar?

Its not fun if you dont fight back, whats wrong with you?

How do they even rate this?

Surely advancement could mean new tech from the periodic table to light bulb

Maybe we've just found out everything

> algebra is for plebs

fuckin aerodynamics fuckin with muh creativitee an shit

this

>ripoff
is that why birds all look the same?

Flying wing designs were nothing knew, but they were really unstable. The only reason the B2 works is because of computerize controls.

If flying wings were inherently better than other planes, everyone would have switched over to using them right away.

>crusades stopped the Islamic """golden age"""

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They were nowhere near fucking Baghdad.

Nah the Horton 229 (the Nazi jet you see on the left) Was flown extensively in test flights during the war racked up over 100 hours IIRC. It crashed because one of the jet engines failed however, It flew very well according to flight test data captured after the war.

>nothing knew
indeed

>100 hours
Not even. Only 3 models were ever made, two of them being half made of wood.

They also never figured out lateral control of the aircraft.

Ho 229: 1944

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_N-1M

Stop fucking making shit up. They had a fully functional prototype built powered by two Jumo 004. It got destroyed when one of these engines failed. It flew very well.

Why are you fucking talking about this subject when you don't know the fucking truth of the matter?

"The H.IX V1 was followed in December 1944 by the Junkers Jumo 004-powered second prototype H.IX V2; the BMW 003 engine was preferred, but unavailable. Göring believed in the design and ordered a production series of 40 aircraft from Gothaer Waggonfabrik with the RLM designation Ho 229, even though it had not yet taken to the air under jet power. The first flight of the H.IX V2 was made in Oranienburg on 2 February 1945.[3] All subsequent test flights and development were done by Gothaer Waggonfabrik. By this time, the Horten brothers were working on a turbojet-powered design for the Amerika Bomber contract competition and did not attend the first test flight. The test pilot was Leutnant Erwin Ziller. Two further test flights were made between 2 and 18 February 1945. Another test pilot used in the evaluation was Heinz Scheidhauer.

The H.IX V2 reportedly displayed very good handling qualities, with only moderate lateral instability (a typical deficiency of tailless aircraft). While the second flight was equally successful, the undercarriage was damaged by a heavy landing caused by Ziller deploying the brake parachute too early during his landing approach. There are reports that during one of these test flights, the H.IX V2 undertook a simulated "dog-fight" with a Messerschmitt Me 262, the first operational jet fighter, and that the H.IX V2 outperformed the Me 262."

Oh look, I can read wikipedia too

The H.IX was of mixed construction, with the center pod made from welded steel tubing and wing spars built from wood. The wings were made from two thin, carbon-impregnated plywood panels glued together with a charcoal and sawdust mixture. The wing had a single main spar, penetrated by the jet engine inlets, and a secondary spar used for attaching the elevons. It was designed with a 7g load factor and a 1.8× safety rating; therefore, the aircraft had a 12.6g ultimate load rating. The wing's chord/thickness ratio ranged from 15% at the root to 8% at the wingtips.[1] The aircraft utilized retractable tricycle landing gear, with the nosegear on the first two prototypes sourced from a He 177's tailwheel system, with the third prototype using an He 177A main gear wheelrim and tire on its custom-designed nosegear strutwork and wheel fork. A drogue parachute slowed the aircraft upon landing. The pilot sat on a primitive ejection seat. A special pressure suit was developed by Dräger. The aircraft was originally designed for the BMW 003 jet engine, but that engine was not quite ready, and the Junkers Jumo 004 engine was substituted.[1]

>Pagan Libraries
kek, which libraries did the Christians in Germany burn? Please remind me of all those Viking libraries, all those Celtic libraries. They sure as shit didn't burn down Greece. Are you sure you're not thinking of the Gothic Wars?

>Because the plane was built of wood, that means it never flew!!!

Fucking what are you saying you complete and utter retard

I never said it didn't fly. I'm just disputing it had "over 100 hours" of flight time. Especially because in the spam of a few months between version 1 and version 3 being made, they had to move the test facility twice because of the allied advance.

Also

Here is a quote from you

>Flying wing designs were nothing knew, but they were really unstable. The only reason the B2 works is because of computerize controls.

All flight test of the Horton flying wing show that it was an extremely capable aircraft.

>that curve down at the end
must be the absolute retard who made this single handedly bringing humanity down

Rare

>that modern science drop
>we're less advanced than we were 20 years ago
You tried

That is based on Europe and the Arabian gufl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_H.III

you can play the game all along, flying wings where nothing new as already mentioned, the thing with the 229 was, that it was the first jetpowered stable flying wing.

I'm sure it flew decently for an experimental jet aircraft in the 1940s, but even the wiki you quoted mentioned lateral instability. Even more advanced flying wing designs like the YB-49 had to have small fins to help with that, and it was still unstable.

You fantasy that somehow the nazis were super smart and invented everything themselves independently and that we are all copying them is a fantasy. I've already linked a flying wing design that flew 4 years before the ho 229. Not only that but the jet engine is nothing new either. Look up the Whittle engine. The British were experimenting with in the late 1920s, but they were never considered safe or viable.

No invention or advancement in humanity comes from a singular point. It's an accumulation of knowledge and advancement from previous generations and other places in the world.

Bait, of the most pristine quality.

Fuck you.

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

I could just as easily say the N-1M is the first stable powered flying wing and say it's more important.

The point is that the ho 229 is not special, the US is not copying, and the nazis were not geniuses.