Is sex even an accomplishment?

Is sex even an accomplishment?
I dont get the virgin shaming

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 26K)

It's not. But virgin and sex shaming is a great way for women to feel empowered.

Attached: 1514652447624.gif (320x320, 238K)

Attached: 1511881989354.gif (512x807, 469K)

whenever i have sex with someone i always get really self-concious the next few days/weeks and always get in this kind of sad mode for no reason at all. Then i get happy and confident again and the cycle continues. Male btw

Accomplishment? No. Being a virgin, however, is a direct representation of how socially inept you are.

Attached: its_a_me.jpg (480x435, 39K)

Makes no sense whatsoever

Quantity or quality? Be presise.

I usually feel like I had to convince the girl to fuck me and they're doing me a favour. Despite the fact they cum buckets.
Kinda makes the whole thing unpleasent and besides satisfying the carnal lust, I really don't see the point or enjoyment in sex anymore. Might as well be a giant dildo to these people.

Go for a paid dating site. Profile hardworking women who just want to have sex. Proffit.

"Sex" is the most basic thing an organism can do. I mean, if you're proud good for you.
The shaming for being a virgin alone though is pathetic; it's something that came about in modern times. Virginity once meant "purity" but nowadays certain groups of people must feel idk, above someone else I guess? So they make shit up to make themselves feel better or someshit lol

There is no unique combination.

I hope it's okay to give advice as a virgin because I clearly don't know adult stuff.

Do you feel better?

Communication is basic as well.

wut

same here, doesn't feel at all special anymore like it did when I lost my virginity. Having sex now just feels like something I have to do to feel manly and alpha. I don't really enjoy it anymore and I usually hate the personalities of the girls i go to bed with.

I also always feel awkward and like i don't have anything to say when meeting up again with a girl i've hooked up with. Like the deed is done and i don't have to invest any more energy into showing her what kind of "successful" guy I am.

If you were socially apt at all it would make sense

You don't have anything to back up your bullshit, do you?

it will not chagne your whole life to lose virginity. it will make you want to have more sex. that's it. your character will get corrupted by women to get more sex.
besides that sex is great.

I remember being obsessed with sex before losing my virginity, then after feeling like it was overhyped.

Sex feels good, but fucking your life up by getting some chick pregnant or being with someone you hate just for the sake of awesome sex is both common and retarded.

I actually think sex is a fucking massive part of live and happiness
Think of the people you know who probably don't get laid very often, most of them in my case are pretty fucking unhappy or just sort of gliding along with life.
I'm glad I won the generic lottery bc I'd probably kill myself if I couldn't get laid at least once a month

From natures point of view OP its the ONLY achievement you can make

Were you on any kind of meds? You won't feel shit, or at least I didn't, when you're on antidepressants. Completely desensitized my cock.

What bullshit? I didn't even post the first comment. You were just too retarded to understand correlation between being a fucking nerd and not getting laid, i.e. having the social skills to cinvince a girl to fuck you. If you don't understand that, please kys

Not on meds

Don't get me wrong, sex is enjoyable, just extremely culturally centric and overhyped. Sex is temporary pleasure that is great. Eating a steak is great. Getting a massage is great.

What is the point of beating yourself up every day just because you can’t pass on your genetic material to people who won’t give a fuck about you hundred years from now ??

Attached: 427ABC58-E9A0-491A-A04F-3AAD17ADF58B.jpg (480x608, 67K)

Because you are literally too worthless to do the one thing you're fucking here for

Bud if making a copy of yourself is all that you're here for then you have no meaning other than the next thing that has no meaning.

Meaning in life comes from what we make of it. Some people find meaning in being the best at what they do. Some people find meaning in their hobbies. Some people find meaning in being a good parent. None of it is measurably better than the other.

There's more to life than fucking, killing, and shitting out more shitters that will do the same with this mindset.

You're just deflecting tho
readI didn't post it however eating a steak and getting a massage is great but there's a reason why people say sex is a cult symbol etc
It's more than just fun
It is literally your instinctual purpose

enjoy your hobbies by all means but don't say sex isn't measurably better

forced service =/= purpose.

if you cant give a good philisophical reason for doing something, why do i care what you think?

Attached: the-selfish-gene-summary-1024x512.png (1024x512, 370K)

I didn't say there wasn't
but sex is still up there with the best things in life and these virgins are trying to say otherwise

You don't really have a point tho

i thot u said my point was to reproduce genetically competitive offspring , so they might do the same?

Attached: ozzy.jpg (500x647, 140K)

I'm not that guy, but I was meaning you don't actually have a point in this argument, not in life

It's not measurably better in terms of giving your life meaning. If you say otherwise tell me how you would measure it.

I say it's not because duplication for the sake of duplication is not inherently meaningful. I even have 3 kids who I love very deeply. But having children is not inherently meaningful. Taking pride in being a good parent is meaningful, but only if you choose to do so.

You can argue eating a steak is less meaningful than producing a child, giving it a happy life and raising it to be something worth a damn but you cannot argue "having sex" is more meaningful alone. If anything it's fucked up if you treat people like sex toys and abandon your own offspring because you don't want to take responsibility or give a fuck.

>Is sex even an accomplishment?
Only a virgin would say something like that.

yes, sex is an accomplishment, it's the rite of passage in our culture

After losing my virginity I spent a few years banging hookers and occasionally fucking random barsluts. I haven't been laid in 2 years or more and honestly couldn't care less.

ITT: Virgin autists circlejerking

my point is to make you think deeper about your motivations and life's purpose.

Attached: meaning.jpg (2048x1365, 449K)

That is an argument about ethics that I wouldn't disagree with.

My only claim has been about meaning.

U mad bro?

No lie, I'm a virgin. I beat myself up about it everyday. My self esteem is shot and I can't even bring myself to talk to a girl.

I visited some friends back home over the winter. The first question they had for me was "are you still a virgin?"

I'm honestly less interested in women and more interested in getting this milestone passed.

i'm getting literally scared of having sex.
Everytime i have sex with someone it always ends badly.
Jealousy, hate, wanting more,resentment, betrayal, ignoring, emotions that come with it etc, it all makes me so tired.

thats because , you are unable to set standards and goals for yourself, and instead are letting society dictate how you esteem yourself.
.dont bother reproducing unless you dont mind your offspring and offsrpings offspring being mindless sheeple slaves, grist for the mill of the global economic expansion and war machine.
we already have plenty of personalities like you.

Attached: alberto.jpg (687x535, 77K)

Wow what a thoughtful and reasonable respo-
>you mad bro

Attached: image.gif (400x300, 22K)

It's an achievement when you set up goals for it. Everything is an achievement for that person.