thepiratebay.org/torrent/16306543
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1vCHRsrMkcuR1QtUUNWX05xRWs
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1vCHRsrMkcuOGIwYXc3RGUzRm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>__kino

fucking moron

How do i watch -without- amazon prime.

It's on piratebay.

only that 4gb torrent.. i don't have enough internets for that now sadly. well well.. will just have to wait for small 240p torrents.

Someone make the 4gb rip to

Alright nice. Thanks boys.

Who /disappointed/ here?

DO you have a link to it? The one you have pictured isn't showing up in TPB list.

>needing this much spoonfeeding

Fuck off.

The one you pictured also won't show up in a web search.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16306543

Sup Forums is a nice board, don't be mean

mega links when?

How fucking poor are you?

Yes, I found that one.

But the one in pic posted I can't find anywhere.

It's a much smaller file.

hes probably trollin u

unfunny scripted trash like top gear

>>>redd/o/t

I'm on a train for 6 more hours and for some stupid reason there were only 100mb free wifi.

Grand.Tour.2016.720p.HDTV.x264-THOR

>tfw waiting on private tracker to upload

>train
>6 hours
Are you crossing the fucking Andes?

Their car 'reviews' are still pointless and unfunny
New stig is shit.
What were they thinking making a first episode with no silly challenge or road trip?

Traveling from southern Sweden to northern. I should have done it in a useless soviet era car with two friends that I hate instead. Fuck trains.

can someone please upload to mega.nz pls?

Is it actually good, unlike say the last five seasons they did of Top Gear? They were well and truly out of gas

But I'd be happy if they've managed to refind some of the spark.

They hypercar challenge has been hyped to hell and back since they couldn't do it in Top Gear so of course they are going to lead with it.

Overall it wasn't bad, like a typical Top Gear episode. Hoping for a little bit more wacky antics in the next episodes.

link?

Amazon.com

nevermind i've got it from reddit
part 1
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1vCHRsrMkcuR1QtUUNWX05xRWs

part 2
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1vCHRsrMkcuOGIwYXc3RGUzRm8

oh cool thanks

>Porsche is owned by...

I can confirm it's carkino.

Why is it so hard to pirate this? Did amazon crack down on piracy or something

>the studio parts
this is awful, fuck the american

>mfw i thought TPB had stopped adding new files months ago

im a fucking retard
ive been using rar that piece of shit

They'll be able to curse and have nudity and such on this show, won't they?

>Clarkson: Well there's little chance of me getting fired this time because we're on the internet. I could pleasure a horse if I wanted.

>The.Grand.Tour.S01E01.iNTERNAL.720p.WEBRiP.x264-PLUTONiUM

sounds like you dun goof'd

What was it, a Niva? Lada? Moskvitch?

It was excellent.

>fuck is bleeped out

Like. Amazon prime is a hundred fucking dollars a year. What the fuck are they doing?

Apparently not. They can get away with shit, but fuck is bleeped out.

It's bad

It was just boring. They should have gone from top gear to a weekly podcast.

Hopefully next episode will be better. Nobody gives a fuck about these hypercars anymore.

>weekly release

Just let me binge it, Amazon.

>Talk about jacking off a horse
>bleep out a swear word

>yify
>400mb

have some self-respect lad

2fast2furious

I am, I expected the natural witty banter of the old top gear, got an entire show of scripted segments. I believe they are just nervous, they want the show to be a sucsess. Clarkson talked in interviews about how "tv is a writing job". I was bemused by his statement at first, but after seeing the show it makes sense. Clarkson, Hammond, and May have complete creative control, but they aren't great writers. We don't know exactly how many parts of top gear were scripted, but after a healthy viewing you could discern approximatley when they switched. They struck a good balance between written humor and natural banter that hasn't yet been replicated in the Grand Tour.

>wanting to binge banter
Careful there, you'll overdose and turn Australian

Trying to legitamize their brand. Amazon prime has the largest streaming library of any service, and spends around 1,000,000 dollars per episode on any normal tv show. Amazon got a lucky break here though, they basically bought one of the most popular shows in the world. One episode of The Grand Tour costs around 5.5 million. Thats a netflix budget.
They are attempting to use this to create a larger installed userbase on their service.

Thats also why its a staggered release. Netflix subscribers don't even notice the money leaving their pockets and virtually never cancel their subscribtion. Amazon video is a new competitor. If they released it all at once people might sign up for a free trial then cancel once their done. The staggered release gives members a chance to look at some of amazon's other critically acclaimed shows and large library of movies before deciding to cancel. Since prime is also bundled with many other benefits on amazon's website it may only take a little push to keep people paying for it.

I just wanted some (yous) sniff sniff

You get that more out the specials than the regular car challenges or car reporting because that can't all be scripted

is there a 4k version?

Well in Top Gear it was a case if scripting events in such a manner that something interesting or funny would alwaya happen. Most of the specials were funny just by virtue of absurdum, but every time a car fell in half or broke down unexpectedly it allowed for enviroments condusive to natural comedy. No one (not even the producers) expected James May to seriously consider killing Clarkson in south america. That was funny. We felt a little bit of that in the Grand Tour when Jeremy flubbed the drag race and almost spun out. That crude reaction of someone who knows they may have just seriously fucked up lends itself to comedy.

Yeah, just buy Amazon Prime :^)

I was at the studio recording of episode 4, I can tell you that it does get much better. I think they were just nervous in the first episode or were trying to pander to americans, dunno.

Anyway the off-studio bits were still grand.

Are you trying for a job as Amazon PR person or something?

Why the fuck is the 4k streaming not working

tell us what you saw then

As for the show I reckon you lot are being too hard on it. We've been waiting for that hypercar showdown for some 3 years or whatever and they had to dedicate a whole show to it.
I had some issues with the studio bits because since it's not yer usual audience you have to cater somewhat to them and some of those bits felt a tad forced. Still funny, tho.

All in all it's like trying a new pair of shoes. Yeah your feet feel funny but they're still the same feet. Give a week and the shoes will feel just as good.

Also, Ferrari are a bunch of twats. Also, I don't know whether killing 3 celebrities each week is worth the effort. Renner was funny but the other two were overkill.

It was safe and ultimately boring. They're a bunch of pussies.

I would have preferred they interview Renner rather than drag that skit out as long as they did

I hope it was one time only. I hated celebrity part in original tg and always skipped it in TG, I just want cars, jokes and stupid ideas.

Leave car kino to us, bigots.

I know a lot of the TG audience never gave a fuck about the SIARPC segments so much so they skipped them altogether but I never reckoned they were that bad. You could generally tell when Jeremy connected with the guests and had some really good bits, like Mick Fleetwood.

And here he is. Unfortunately, I don't think that's the last you'll see of it. An user that attended a taping in the UK said here they'd "killed" Jimmy Carr or something of the sort. Something involving a boat (?!). Eh.

>every Grand Tour interview will be them killing a celebrity

I've skipped the Star segments a few times, typically when I've never heard of the guy, or anything they were in, but I very frequently skipped the reviews of "overpriced performance version of already overpriced luxury coupe/sedan". Or at least I'd skip forward to see their timed lap.

It's too bad they never ran terrible old cars through those tests. I'd love to have seen the Stig try to coax a Geo Metro or an AMC Pacer around the track.

>SIARPC
It's a hit or miss, really. You get good guests, then it's great, otherwise, it's often the weakest part of the show.

The responses have been pretty good actually, by Sup Forums standards that is. I was expecting more complaining.

Well, at least they keep it short.

That would make a cool segment. Get a bunch of "hey, remember that car, it was really fast" 2nd hand cars for budget moneys, get them as close to vanilla and toss 'em round the track.

>it's often the weakest part of the show.
Well, yeah if you want cars there's little point to it. Even then, I never thought they were skip-worthy... until nu-TG did it.

>Even then, I never thought they were skip-worthy... until nu-TG did it.
If you have no interest in famous people and their lives, it is very skippable.

>mfw watching the TG Saab tribute a few weeks after I killed my 900

>if you want cars there's little point to it
But the best part of that segment weren't even the cars. It's moments like Clarkson and Simon Cowell shit talking each other that made it good.

Yeah, that's what I said. If what you want is the cars, skip ahead. If however you want to see the audience shouting at John Prescott, stick around.

>Sicario soundtrack for the Ferrari intro.

4K torrent when
>just get prime
Not available in my country.

>Trying

>What is a Torrent

The.Grand.Tour.S01E01.720p.WEBRip.X264 DEFLATE.mkv

It's shit.

It was pretty good. Their first show in a long time, on a new platform, so they had to play it kinda safe.

The montage of what's to come was probably made specifically for those who expected more, to show them they WILL get more.

As safe as it was, a few things like "pleasuring a horse" still made it in.

American Stig shouldn't speak.

Feels like normal top gear to me. Very /comfy/.

I am a dumb american, will I be able to enjoy this?

Yes, there is some pandering to dumb americans in the episode

Well I've had two beers and I'm enjoying it, so have 12 of your faggy lite American beers and you should have a blast.

Wait to december :^)

Bit pathetic I thought. Genuinely felt like their edge has been taken away from them. I don't want to be pandered to, I appreciated that Top Gear would just insult anyone.

It's the first episode, man. I'm sure the rest will be different and better, more exciting. That montage of the rest of the season showed that.

I find it amazing that this managed to feel more like BBC filtered, completely safe and largely forced comedy than the old BBC show did tßh. The cinematography was great, and obviously it's better than new Top Gear but honestly I wasn't that impressed.

Will obviously keep watching but I'm already wondering if they've missed the point of the old show. People didn't like it because of the explosions and set pieces (though they obviously helped), it was because of the chemistry, and that just wasn't there in episode 2`.

I think you get somewhat more leeway when you're running the most watched show on the planet vs. when you're running a new show with new bosses.

I think they'll find their groove in the next few episodes.

>no 1080p torrents

No thanks

Got to remember that the BBC let them get away with a lot because it was the one show they could point to whenever anyone said they didn't allow edgy humour. Amazon don't need them in the same way so get to dictate what they can and can't say a lot more.

this 2bh

>Muh private trackers

Wow you're so coolnfor downloading a file ten times as big for barely any visible difference

It's pretty clear anything goes (even talking about horsefucking) as long as they don't say "fuck" or show naked tits.