The head of the American Ministry of Magic in 1920s America was a black woman

>the head of the American Ministry of Magic in 1920s America was a black woman
>black woman
>black
>woman
>leading anything in 1920s America

Immersion status: RUINED

OP hasn't heard of black magic.

Your being sarcastic but that is very retarded. They should next add in Hermoine's ancestors and make a point to show that they get BLACKED. Retcon my shit up

you got me :^)

>Black Woman president
>completely loses control of situation and kills unarmed white boy

What's the metaphor here?

It kind of fits into a preexisting theory I have about bigotry in relation to a fantasy setting. In that you're dealing with a race or group of people that already see themselves as different from and better than some other part of the population. So the prejudices on that level develop differently. To me it's why you see so few old racist vampires. Just by being a vampire you've already ascended the majority of the sentient population on earth. Who gives a fuck about the skin color really. In your case it's not like some bitch muggle is at the head of the Ministry. She's probably a fucking awesome magician or wizard or sorceress or whatever you call lady wizards. And that's what they judge you on. How muggle free is your blood line and how strong is your magic.

She didn't kill shit ya faggot.
It is stupid though; I saw some Reddit fucking shit saying that he was disappointed with the lack of "POC". I think that it was one of the movies high points. Don't add diversity if it's not needed

black wizards/vampires would still be less intelligent and more impulsive on average than white wizards/vampires, and people prior to PC culture would have no problem with noticing that, pointing it out, and crafting policies and taboos around it.

>and people prior to PC culture would have no problem with noticing that

How, there never seem to be that many around. And how much could their moderately bad behavior really bother you when you have to spend everyday dealing with the completely retarded normal humans.

fag

ask the real elites from that time period who felt they were superior in every way to the unwashed mass of normies, yet still regarded blacks as a distinct subspecies with inferior intellect even compared to the hordes of dumbwhites. read theodore roosevelt or abraham lincoln to get an idea. they saw it like a pyramid with themselves at the top but with meaningful and distinct layers existing between lower orders of people, layers that couldnt be glibly ignored just because they were far removed from the elite clique's immediate situation

they're fucking wizards, they're like the superminority

But this isn't a case of separating trash from other trash. This would be excluding a few elites from the rest of the elites because they're not quite elite enough.

You're suggesting that what is a very small group already further diminish itself by the standards they use to judge the common people. And that is bullshit because people of a certain status or culture always make excuses for or cover up transgressions to maintain the dignity of their group.

WE

exactly
why something like less than 1% of the population would want to thin their own ranks by being racist is beyond me

So did the black wizards come with the slaves?
If so, how the fuck did the black wizards get enslaved?
If not, then why did they go to the US where muggles wouldn't like them much and black people were second class citizens?
Also, if they're descended from muggle slaves then they'd be discriminated against in the 1920s as mudbloods.

Aaliyah was hot as fuck though.

The head executioner is also a black woman.

You know some vampire novel had one of them think black people tasted like shit.

All ethnicities were distinct subspecies back in the day, yo. Half your mongrel heritage were rightfully regarded as less than worthless trash by the ruling elites.

you have to put yourself into the mind of people living back then. first of all, blacks with magical ability in a setting like this would evolve their own separate tradition apart from european-originated wizardry due to the separate cultural sphere occupied by the black population at large. second, european and european-derived wizard communities would still be intimately connected to, hidden among, and immersed within wider white culture of the period, and would therefore think along similar lines as the broader culture when it came to issues not directly related to their wizard community

>mfw Sup Forums gets upset over fantasy settings

inb4 cuck

That's like saying I don't like Venison.
I don't give any more of a shit about a cow habits or life choices than I do a deers but if you ask what kind of steak I want I'm going with beef.

>mfw reddit hasnt got the mental capacity to recognise plotholes

I meant literal shit.

Something that contradicts your codification of reality is not a plot hole.

she orders all the aurors to kill Credance even though Newt was calming him down

because magic
stfu

Wizards are only prejudiced with regards to magical ability

baltimore

>WAAAHHHH WHY DOESNT THIS MOVIE CONFORM TO MUH WORLDVIEW ?? FUCKING CTR JEWS REEEEEEEEEE

Damn, i'm finding it harder to recognise you guys and your bait.
Must be my old age.

>i can't believe they put a black woman into an imaginary organization of wizards in the 1920s
>this is fucking outrageous
>how dare they change fake history with their pandering

>Everything that disagrees with you must be bait.

I think you might have autism. Please give me a (You) to confirm.

It's not that you disagree with me, it's that you present yourself in such a retarded manner that you must be trolling.

this otherwise mudblood would have a whole other meaning

Autism confirmed.

I never denied it.