32ch.org/ira/
youtube.com/watch?v=hQJzslF4ajg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reforms_of_Amānullāh_Khān_and_civil_war
youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar
youtube.com/watch?v=6FgaL0xIazk&list=PLB2vhKMBjSxO1lsrC98VOyOzfW0Gn8Tga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_in_Nepal
quora.com/Why-do-some-Nepali-people-look-like-the-Chinese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greentext your policies if you were to become the leader of your country.

For Afghanistan:

>prioritise Indian-Afghan relations as the most important bilateral relations
>build relations with Israel and allow them to build bases there if they want to use them to strike Iran, kind of like what Azerbaijan is doing
>build wall across Afghan-Pakistani border
>build wall across Afghan-Iranian border
>ban any form of consanguinity and punish those who transgress by DEATH
>kill anyone who has relations with the Taliban or who views the Taliban favourably by DEATH, no trial.
>ban Sharia law
>secularise through civil war and by killing imams and shit

it would probably fail but would be pretty nice to kill millions of durkas along the way.

32ch.org/ira/
I made a replacement for the now defunct Iranica-Chan

>Israel
>bases
Enjoy being castrated like Najibullah

Map of Aryana and Bharat.

I'll just start a cultural revolution and kill old ideas if i ever became leader of this countries.I won't even hesitate in slightly to kill people who refuse to change.

PLEASE NUKE BIHAR AND UTTAR PRADESH
>PLEASE NUKE BIHAR AND UTTAR PRADESH

>implying any Afghan leader will NOT be castrated

Uhmm sweetie, Afghanistan is surrounded by the biggest extremist Shia state to the west and the biggest extremist Sunni state to the east and south. Any Afghan leader is bound to be castrated if he wants to limit the influence of these two countries.

con't from last thread

what about Maldives, what kind of country is that? also Bhutan, Nepalese seem to be like Indians, what are Bhutanese like?

whats this?

Man that libtard in last thread.In the end he just called me baka and left.

A board for Iranians like Iranica-Chan.org

Do you think Afghanistan will eve be somewhat functioning state?

how to use, it looks difficult af

Everything other than Kashmir, Himachal, Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan needs to be nuked.

>Not playing them against each other like Amanullah Khan did with Russia and Brits
Pathetic

Meh, here's a better map

I'm 21, and it won't happen in my lifetime for sure. I'm 100% sure of it.

It will either be Balkanised or it will remain a shithole until at least 2100. After that I don't know, a lot can change in 100+ years. But on shorter timescales I can surely say it will remain the asshole of Asia.

terrible bait policies.

made a thread

> Nepalese seem to be like Indians, what are Bhutanese like?
Only maharishis looks like Indians otherwise Nepalese looks like mix of Iranian,Filipino and chinese
Pic related youtube.com/watch?v=hQJzslF4ajg

>Insecure Punjabi detected
YOU EXIST LMAO

>Amanullah Khan

Please tell me what happened to him. He had good ideas so Afghans naturally kicked him out.

shit map

best map

>Every katua and katua sympathizers needs to be rounded up and gassed.
FTFY

Name even one of those policies that's not good.

just write something and create a thread

not gonna respond to shit bait policies

personally i have had worse experinec with north westerners. and delhi region is delhi region. so i'd say Punjab, Delhi, Western UP, Haryana and Rajasthan needs to be nuked.

>says the guy who's too embarrassed to share where he's from
lol ok

>also Punjabis being insecure
Why don't you ever come to Punjab, we won't bully you too much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reforms_of_Amānullāh_Khān_and_civil_war

>Nagalim that big
>dravidadesam not split into 4 countries

Sayfuddin please, you're not even trying.

Islam needs to be phased out of Afghanistan, which is sadly impossible but I would love to give it a try at least.

Add cow urine consumers too

>Nagalim
It's not restricted to Nagaland

>dravidadesam
Not too familiar with South India, tbqh

>Sindh not seperate nation
>Poonjabis Sikhs not given khalistan
>No Ahom Kingdom

I've been to Punjab, didn't come across an insecure faggot like yourself.

Neither is the whole states of Nagaland,Manipur and Assam
Assam and Manipur both had their individual kingdoms before brits.Nagas were just a bunch dancing tribals civilized by brits.

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Afghanistan's history and culture revolves around islam, it will never be removed. it should extradite u for punishment by death, murtad.

That'll just result in more support for the Taliban and hatred for 'liberal' or western ideas.

Soon after your inevitable downfall, Some Islamist group would win the civil war and establish strict Sharia Law and still have support as the public would precieve the liberals or Secularists as worse tyrants.

Also
>Flag

>Afghanistan's history and culture revolves around islam
Because the muslims destroyed all pre-Islamic cultures and killed or exiled all the non-Muslim minorities.

>it will never be removed

That's what the Moors said before being Reconquista'd or the Ottoman saids before being removed.

i meant mentality wise. nepalese are hinduists, and bhutanese are buddhists, if i recall correctly

I would just use my diplomatic skills to get funding from all kinds of nations and then use that funding to kill every dissenter

I would also increase my reputation in the west by holding gay pride parades and allowing women to study without hijabs and shit

I approve.Dalits who fall for brahmin tricks too.

Found this gold channel youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar
Literally 10/10 channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=6FgaL0xIazk&list=PLB2vhKMBjSxO1lsrC98VOyOzfW0Gn8Tga

you're aghanistan equivalent of sjw desu

you remind me of people in croatia who call religious people catholibans and wonder when will get out of middle ages and become progressive

answer is that croatia is full of croats who are catholic and conservative and such is a country

Add those on the map

You played yourself there

Ah actually most Nepalese are hindu+buddhists.Take my family for example in paper they say they're hindu but in practice they worship to buddha and hindu gods.There are many articles about this.And Lord Siddhartha Gautama Buddha was born in Nepal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_in_Nepal

>comparing croatian catholics to afghan muslims

lmao nigga please, the AVERAGE afghan muslim make the most conservative croatian catholic look like a libertine

>Implying this will not lead to a civil war in your first month in office.

>Because the muslims destroyed all pre-Islamic cultures and killed or exiled all the non-Muslim minorities.
I CANT BE MORE HAPPIER ABOUT THIS, Imagine being a meme fire worshipper zorastrian or sandnigger buddhist. I'd take Medieval Khorassani history any day over that shitty alternative.

>In Nepal majority of people identify as Hindu, however, Buddhist influences are pervasive in most aspects of Nepali culture to an extent that Buddhist and Hindu temples are shared places of worship for peoples of both faith so that, unlike, in other countries, the distinction between Hinduism and Buddhism in Nepal is not always clear.

it will
and I will win it lmao
imagine going to australia to escape an islamic shithole and then praising that islamic shithole

edgy

You remind if my Ahmadi friend who on one side complained about oppression but also said that if he was dictator he would kill all Sunnis and JI voters while making the Shi'as pay the Zakat Tax by force and crucifying people along the Motorway.

Why make a map at all khalsa dalit?Just use the regular map.

This "India" farce had gone on for too long. It is time we went our separate ways. I support Dravida Nadu, Khalistan, Ahom Kingdom, Kashmir Maoist Republic of Central India, Goa as separate nation states.

Cow Hindus of North India can have all else.

>Winning a civil war after you have been castrated, crucified, pissed on and burnt by the Afghans

Iraqi user pls

Why does your president/prime minister/whatever look like a paki?

he sounds quite based
kys im 100% persian not some barbaric ayyrape

how does it work with buddhism and hinduism? those are relaxed religions, there were no such things as crusades, jihads, inquisitions, stoning, burning etc.?

kinda true, but Afghanistan is full of Afghan people. if most of them are conservative you can't really reeducate them. Communism tried such thing, turns out you need oppressive dictatorship to try such thing

From where does Iranian and Philipino came into equation?

I support lynching you.

Well we're people full of diversity.Take a look for example our last king looked like Iranian.

You can't. You're a daal chawal eating Baniya.

Just read the 1st answer.It is excellent.Take your time for it

>>how does it work with buddhism and hinduism?
Religion and People who follow religion are two different things

You can also read it.The 1st answer is 10/10.It will greatly helpful to you as well.

>and wonder when will get out of middle ages and become progressive
What are these people like? I hope they're few in number.

>Afghan-Iranian wall

You know that benefits Iran the most right?

nothing personnel alizadeh :^)

imagine being a half-arab athiest drawing up policies for an extremely religious nation that takes pride in its islamic history.

Its terrible bait dont respond, he's autistic

>Iranian
This guy? Not really. Not white enough. He's more like a whiter poo.

Should we make two different generals for Iran-Afghanistan (and maybe Pakistan) and the other for the rest of South Asia?

There's nothing unique about this behaviour. Hindus have a knack for misappropriating other faiths. In India, they did the same to Jains and Buddhists. And to some extent, even Sikhs. They haven't quite succeeded with Sikhs yet. You go tell a Punjabi Hindu that Sikhs are not Hindus and he'll lose his shit. He'll argue that they have faith in Sikhism and go to Gurdwaras and therefore there is literally no difference between Hindus and Sikhs.
Subsuming other faiths into the fold of Hinduism is a tried and tested Hindu policy.

I hope Buddhist bros grow some balls and show you your place.

im not half arab stop spreading these outrageous lies

my bloodline is filled with descendants of persian satraps and probably some of alexander's blood too

>I hope Buddhist bros grow some balls and show you your place.
Hahahahahaha not even in your dreams.We're quite happy as we are now and bait harder.

He and his children can die in hell as i care.You can also read this.

kys and stop dividing us

This would make the thread 10 times more relaxed

we have not forgotten, muhammad

that is a bible

so, nepal is stable country regarding all those different people from different areas? No racism or religious prejudice?

also, cast system, is that still a big thing?

>You go tell a Punjabi Hindu that Sikhs are not Hindus and he'll lose his shit.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

It's only the RSS-BJP that calls Sikhs Hindus, and even they stopped when their 'Sikhism Wing' chief got killed by pissed off Sikhs

Best Indian state to visit for easy but slutty girls and culture?

Are you joking? Please tell me your're joking.

>No racism
Little bit among people who looks indians
>religious prejudice?
No not even slighly.
>also, cast system, is that still a big thing?
No but in some very rural areas it still exist.

my name is Kambiz, not m*hammad

Go ahead and make one then.

Delhi/Mumbai

Terrible map, leave Pakistan/Afghanistan/Sri Lanka/Nepal/Bangladesh alone.

He's not b8ing lmao. I've seen his post's before. He hates India more than Sup Forums ever could.

so strange, in Balkans there are so many regional prejudices, even in same country and same county.

Literally, it's normal to hate people living 20km away from you. Mostly it's just banter, but it can be rough sometimes.

Nice try Ahamed

if you don't mind me asking, why?

another questions, do you guys here know which caste are you?

NEET please

did I give you permission to reply to my posts?

Finally, a map that doesn't trigger me.

See replace Balkans with India

Everyone does, it's a big thing in India.

Well we just don't know.It's because we were never invaded by any other religious empire and and colonial brits saw as a buffer state between china and india. so it may be result of that.

I think there was no generation here which didn't war. I hope mine could be first, last war was 25 years ago.

my best friend is a saini

rate his caste

Is the caste system still a thing? As far as I know it's a thing of the past in urban areas

maybe i will one day, cant be fucked managing it though.

what type of arab name is this? Are u named after pagan arab god?