This is a reminder that Emma Gunsales ripped up the constitution

This is a reminder that Emma Gunsales ripped up the constitution.

Liberals will deny this.

Attached: Eh57ftc.gif (250x252, 1.08M)

it's photoshopped you fucking autist

/thread

Right, because republicans care about defending the Constitution. A lot of them are actual Nazis now. Most of them want to take rights away from minorities. Many republican states are trying to suppress voting.

Little user scared by photo shop

fpbp

Do your homework.

Google images shows this was the original.

Sorry you're not tech savvy enough to have found out on your own.

nice shop fag. If you're gonna diss libtards at least make it accurate.

you cant /thread your own reply you absolutely retarded motherfucker. That being said..

>/thread

Attached: 1522083386093.png (710x473, 362K)

Wasting your time if you think anyone including OP doesn't already know that.

You can literally see the text of the "constitution" shifting on the page as it moves. The pixels are right there in your face.

Here's the original

Attached: 1522115567327.jpg (609x658, 124K)

You don't have to remind us, everyone knows she tore up the constitution and now libs are trying to cover their asses.

Google Teen Vogue, it was originally a target on the paper.

Attached: bush.jpg (640x455, 94K)

Does it matter, Shes a paid actor

We tear up you constitution now gibbbuuu gun!

Attached: 1522064451829.png (255x290, 131K)

+1

So someone ripped a bit of paper now your butt hurt. Snowflake much?

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-214359.jpg (719x428, 129K)

Who would win in what? I'm going to need more information about both sides what are there skill sets for example

You realize by responding to this thread you're just feeding the monster right?

the # is "never again", so she will not tear it up again
not gay if sucked dick once, right?

>I need guns because it's my right to bear arms
> support death penalty because what's the 8th amendment

daily reminder that OP is mentally challenged.

I don't live in America fortunately I live in a country that isn't third world. Honestly I think as the rest of the world does your a joke.

1000 12yr olds:
Minecraft, squeaking, falling for shitty bait

1 Stay Mad Kid Boi:
Shitposting

Okay but you still haven't said win at what.

the absolute state of amerimutts

Reminder that the patriot act you fucktards supported ripped it up to a far greater extent first.

top kek cucks, you let women take over control, i hope you muricucks become sweden 2.0

Good, it's a shitty document. When it was written it was great but it's not in the top 10 of current governing documents in the world.

Stop responding to these threads. Yes, OP is a faggot and so are people who take him seriously?

Actually, her ripping up the Constitution is a phony allegation promoted by a shopped image (you guys know how that can be done). But it is likely that she would be willing to do it, but simply didn't get the opportunity. It's clear she is opposed to the Bill of Rights (at least some of them).

daily reminder that even if it wasn't shopped, nobody gives a shit about the constitution in
>current year

Wamen*

Attached: 1522062009961.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Actually, it is! Simple. Straightforward, and followed.

Literally who?

Look at this photograph

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-212915.jpg (719x483, 157K)

OP here.

Did you just assume my gender?

Attached: 1515631559146.jpg (862x862, 149K)

Apart from all the times they have already had to change it......

why has there recently been so many faggots /threading their own posts on Sup Forums ?

I don't know who this girl is or if this is a fake and I certainly don't care

However I'd be curious to know why ripping up the US constitution is supposed to be a big deal. Especially since it seems like she seems to be an anti-gun activist, which basically amounts to be opposed to an US constitutional right

Oh yeah! That is why millions of people try to immigrate here every year, because of how HORRIBLE it is! So... how many try to illegally immigrate to your country? How many legally? Are you wearing jeans? Do you use the internet? Do you listen to rock or rap music? Do you drink Coke or Pepsi? Do you eat hamburgers?

Basically the biggest snowflakes in the US are the right wing pro gun inbreeds

Those are your three criteria for a great governing document?
That's embarrassing.

Well I could Google's some immergration statistics but honestly you aren't worth the effort. As for the other questions info not understand there relevence. Do I drink Coke or Pepsi no I like not having diabetes thank you. Do I eat the occasional burger sure and I'm clearly using the fine English invention that is the internet. My music tastes are varied are you trying to date me or something?

Many see it as akin to disrespecting the flag. It's disrespecting your country, but you're right that it's not a big deal when the same people spend their lives complaining about how bad America is because they have no knowledge of the rest of the world.

You live in a shithole country ;). Trump says so

>Being this dumb

I love that you fucktards actually believe that's real.

idiot.

America and there flag fetish is bemusing to the rest of the world. In no there country do people hang there flag in there garden. In no other country since soviet Russia do people get butt hurt if some sand niggers or protesters burn it. It's a bit of cloth it means nothing

You're right

Complaining about the seizure of legally purchased products that goes against the bedrock of America. Much more snowflakey than the left who can't make it through a history lesson at a university without needing a safe space.

You've got about 7 years of tears ahead of you so calm down.

Attached: 1515749265496.jpg (2048x1184, 401K)

Triggered much snowflake

Danish people hang Dannebrog in their front yards and backyards all the time, wtf do you mean?

My country was recently voted second happiest place on earth to live where was Americans?

People who can't discern their, there, they're are automatically discredited.

Bottom of the barrel.

I know it's fake but what's really sad is even if that was the Constitution that she ripped up she couldn't read it because she (and all modern kids in America) aren't taught to read/write in cursive anymore. So all of our important historical documents written by the founders of our country cannot be read by our children.

Nah, proud that I'm more intelligent than you because I was able to achieve an education before your kind was allowed to deny it.

Lmaoing at your life.

Gotta love that Common Core!

Sorry what? Are you speaking monkey?

Cursive is the new Latin.

Haha, a child managed to steal and destroy your stupid commendation of independence. maybe try investing in a padlock instead of another hunting grenade next time, ameridumbs.

Attached: rod and stampy.png (529x438, 21K)

Apologies I haven't studied English in almost 20 years so it's a little rusty

cant tell if op is baiting or literally fucking retarded

>being this insecure about your own country
wew lad

>Sites propaganda as facts
>Can't even recognize clear propaganda

Campus cry-ins? Really user?

>B-But people come to America so it must be the best r-right?

Literally happened.

WOW! And how many people are trying to move there and live? There are over 2 mil PER YEAR that move to the US and many more are on waiting lists? Glad you are happy! By the way, do you still make pedo videos in Denmark?

>Fox news said so!

Do you really think that every college in the US shut down after Trump was elected? Have you been outside recently user?

That picture is almost correct. You just have to switch the titles.

For all the hate you have for America, you seem to enjoy a lot of what America has done to improve your life! Jus' saying!

I assure you I know.

I'M NOT TRIGGERED!

What a weak excuse I never studied English and still I'm able to differentiate between their, they're and there as well as your and you're. And I really don't get how so many native speakers get this mixed up?

Their teachers are terrible bc they're paid terribly.

OP here, thanks for the lulz you leftist faggots!

Who has the nudes?

Actually, she ripped up a baby. It's all over the news.

U mom

I read that too.

Unbelievable! Rude!

Who the fuck cares.

>muh constitution
>muh flag

Cringiest shit on the planet.

Jesus wrote the constitution, you prick.

Lol as if the original clip isn't cringier.

Ripping up a piece of paper then doing the wamens arm fold head tilt.

XDDD

This is why we punch Nazis. We'd rather be debating, but when you tell straight up lies we have no choice but to beat your asses raw until you learn to stop telling lies.

Hide behind that computer screen and peddle your lies you absolute tool. The moment you dare try this in real life, we'll be waiting.

Pic related: You

Attached: 1520405469779.jpg (800x600, 142K)

The original constitution? R u kidding me? That’s under 8 feet of acrylic glass in dc you fool! Get a life

You don't punch nazis unless you go to a prison for war criminals and punch 90yr olds.

You don't punch white supremacists either because they'd kick your ass.

It wasn't a problem for Nicholas Cage.

Glad antifa are so up front about their identities

Attached: mussoliniantifa.png (987x581, 1.39M)

Attached: OUPZGog.png (430x540, 154K)

We are the best. Saying that we aren't is beyond stupid.

Attached: image.png (720x704, 682K)

Lol

Oh God I hope all these fuckers are trolling otherwise we are really fucked